Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OldDogNewTrix

Reaction score
I am in the middle of a divorce watching our children’s inheritance being burned up by attorney fees / civil court costs. I am concerned from legal technicalities, my relationships with my children have been lost forever.

There is state law broken. It involves absconding children across state lines. The Sheriff’s department determined a criminal law broken. The district attorney will not prosecute.

I have attached bulletins from the US Dept of Justice that colors and establishes the laws of the land. For the meat of the message, see Page 2 of the OJP_UCCJE189181.pdf (The Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act- Overview.)

Under the allowance of bad behavior (under the cover of: “It’s what is best for the children”) the ex is free from being prosecuted. I am in a state that still has a foothold for Father’s Rights. As I have pressured officer’s of the court (attorneys) to acknowledge the law broken, I am concerned the next legislative session (next year) will have the law rescinded. Most everyone on this forum knows where we are in the experience of the female imperative. This could be the last chance for all father’s to reference a win (precedence) from a state where legislators understood the spirit of the letter presented by the US Dept of Justice in the UCCJA,. I just require the best sound guidance on how to bring the win.

Any assistance with clarity and reason will go a long way.

Thank You

Attachments

Last edited: