"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Reputation Help

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
So lately I've heard people have been calling me a pervert. I guess its becuase I joke around sexually a lot but I think now some of the girls that I'm interested in might be a little scared of me now. Should I stop with the jokes and stuff and just cool off or what? THanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Trumpetman
So lately I've heard people have been calling me a pervert. I guess its becuase I joke around sexually a lot but I think now some of the girls that I'm interested in might be a little scared of me now. Should I stop with the jokes and stuff and just cool off or what? THanks
no and next time someone calls u a pervert ask why, n if they say ur talk then tell them ur not a woman and ur not scared to express ur sexuality.


but first dude if ur talkin like some sick **** like vulgar then u might wanna change that up.
 

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Yes, if you talk about sex jokes all the time people assume you are uncomfortable with sex etc. aka. needy
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Balanced
Yes, if you talk about sex jokes all the time people assume you are uncomfortable with sex etc. aka. needy
um no people wud think ur too comfortable with sex, as compared to their immature selves, needy would be if u ask for sex, talking about it has nothing to do with it.
 

maphive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Brentwood, TN
Hugeguypimpin needs to shut up because he has no idea what he's talking about.

You are being called a pervert because you aren't calibrating your sexuality around women as well as you should. If you played the sex jokes and dirty looks + sexual gestures properly chicks would be aroused and think you're a sexual guy. If you overdo the **** jokes and come off as an idiot trying to get a rise off of sex they'll call you a pervert.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by maphive
Hugeguypimpin needs to shut up because he has no idea what he's talking about.

You are being called a pervert because you aren't calibrating your sexuality around women as well as you should. If you played the sex jokes and dirty looks + sexual gestures properly chicks would be aroused and think you're a sexual guy. If you overdo the **** jokes and come off as an idiot trying to get a rise off of sex they'll call you a pervert.
hey u got confidence issue, u cant even adress me on the f_ckin internet ! sad bro !
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Trumpetman
So lately I've heard people have been calling me a pervert. I guess its becuase I joke around sexually a lot but I think now some of the girls that I'm interested in might be a little scared of me now. Should I stop with the jokes and stuff and just cool off or what? THanks
No, just ignore it. It'll go away.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
maphive i agree with huge guy pimpin not with you. Talking about sex just shows you are comfterable with it. Althought because other people are not, it kind of freaks them out so they call him a pervert. Maybe Trumpetman should stop the jokes as they obviously freak people out.
 

maphive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Brentwood, TN
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
maphive i agree with huge guy pimpin not with you. Talking about sex just shows you are comfterable with it. Althought because other people are not, it kind of freaks them out so they call him a pervert. Maybe Trumpetman should stop the jokes as they obviously freak people out.
Talking about sex doesn't necessarily mean you are comfortable with it.

I've had nice talks about sex with chicks. I've talked to one girl about our favorite positions and fun shit you can do with things like ice cubes. And you know what, she didn't think I was a pervert, of course not.

The problem is displaying overt sexuality when it is either incongruent with your frame or when their frame is so completely different than yours that they are not currently thinking about issues of sexuality at all.

You know what man, it is a problem when it freaks other people out, you aren't vibing with the people you are around when you genuinely freak them out. Vibing is much more important to getting laid or getting friends than any stupid routines and bullshit you'll read on this site about being comfortable with sex talk or whatever the hell you're doing right now.

It's issues of congruency and frame, not issues with chicks being uncomfortable with sex. If you segue into it properly through building rapport or properly play it off as C&F then they won't see you as a pervert.
 

rappermas

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Colorado, USA
Trumpetman:

You're not delivering them well. People think that you're forcing it. Just talk about it. Be funny about it. Don't do it with the specific intent of getting a girl wet, because then it becomes forced.

huge_guy_pimpin:

What? If you talk about sex and act all needy pestering a girl with sexual jokes all day, of course she'll think you're a pervert.

maphive:

Right on the money.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

UnorthodoxKnight

New Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
At the moment I make a point never to shy away from sex talk, but I don't really dwell on it.

There's one girl in a college class I go to who likes to say "bite me" when I tease her, so I say something like "don't beg like that, its not cool" making her seem to be the uncomfortable one.

She's a real intense flirt, verging on rudeness oftentimes so I go a bit heavier on her.

Best way is to think of it as a game and always keep a twinkle in your eye. They love it :)
 
Top