Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Report: Was that rejection or game?

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know whether girl is rejecting me or playing because she sends ambigous messages. Here is the story:

Girl from my company started to hit on me but very subtely. At some point I decided that I want her and opportunity arrived in form of company party. At the party she get a bit drunk, we danced, then I have taken her to other club where we had a blast and make out a lot. After clubbin she wanted me to take her home, we make out few times during the way but she did not invited me. After few dates we did petting. On next date she started to say that she had rought relationship and want to be friend. I said no to that. I have invided her to next date. When I was inviting here she was blushing so I thought she is still into me. At the end of the date she did not let me kiss her and said that she really likes spending time with me but she is not ready for relationship. I treated it like a rejection and said I am going home. After 30 minutes she send me message that she really likes spending time with me and said goodnight. I replied "goodnight". After 30 seconds I was receiving call that she was apologetic and saying that she spend quality time with me but she is not ready and asked if I understand. I said I do and said goodnight.

I am not sure how should I treat it. Because her body language says mostly yes but what he is saying is mostly no.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is bad about dating girl from company? If anything goes bad I can switch my job easily -- there are a lot of offers for guy with my skills.

Anyway my original question remains open.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a very bad habit.

You lost her interest. You should have ****ed her on like 2nd date. The tell was that you were waiting for her to invite you in, when you should have asked to come in. As the man you need to initiate the progress sexually. She wanted you to **** her, you didn't so now she thinks you are a ***** and doesn't want you anymore. It's all good bro just learn from it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know whether girl is rejecting me or playing because she sends ambigous messages. Here is the story:

Girl from my company started to hit on me but very subtely. At some point I decided that I want her and opportunity arrived in form of company party. At the party she get a bit drunk, we danced, then I have taken her to other club where we had a blast and make out a lot. After clubbin she wanted me to take her home, we make out few times during the way but she did not invited me. After few dates we did petting. On next date she started to say that she had rought relationship and want to be friend. I said no to that. I have invided her to next date. When I was inviting here she was blushing so I thought she is still into me. At the end of the date she did not let me kiss her and said that she really likes spending time with me but she is not ready for relationship. I treated it like a rejection and said I am going home. After 30 minutes she send me message that she really likes spending time with me and said goodnight. I replied "goodnight". After 30 seconds I was receiving call that she was apologetic and saying that she spend quality time with me but she is not ready and asked if I understand. I said I do and said goodnight.

I am not sure how should I treat it. Because her body language says mostly yes but what he is saying is mostly no.
She may be bi-polar, or catholic but she is definitely telling you that she is conflicted about what she wants from you. if you are looking for a female to have a push and pull, yes and no, come and go relationship with, one who will end up wasting your time while you end up with blue balls, THIS IS HER!!!!

Ghost her. There is NO sense in wasting your time on a female that is going to play games with you. Ether they are all in or they are all gone. There should be no in between.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She has you in the friendzone. Just keep it 100 percent business with her at work, 0 percent pleasure. Her saying she's not ready is her not interested in you.

Alas, All business from here on. Anything else, cut her. She's a time waster anyway.

Case closed.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier, and cheaper to find another warm wet hole than to interview for another job. No woman is worth sacrificing steps in your career path for. There is too much downside.
I've never had a colleague, or supervisor tell me I need to flirt more at work.
Say this 100 times to yourself..."I don't date coworkers"

Now were this woman not a coworker, I'd tell her " I'm not ready for a relationship either. Now I think you are sexy as hell. If you wanted to come spend the night with me I think we could have a great time with each other, without worrying about relationship drama. If that interests you, you have my number." And walk away....

Since she is a co worker, there is already relationship drama...

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So we did it few times and she positevely surprised me. Anyway she says she do not want me to fall in love and she do not want to fall in love. Currently it is friends with benefits deal. I'll see how it works.

Trilby

Don Juan
Reaction score

The key part of this is this "After clubbin she wanted me to take her home, we make out few times during the way but she did not invited me"

You should have banged her at this point. As everyone knows attraction has a cut off date and if you don't bang her before that date, the window of opportunity will close.

Your suffer a bit Clark Kent Syndrome there. Way too nice. Remember that woman who told "she is not ready for relationship" has had a man bang the sh*t of her in the toilets

The biggest difference between a persistent man and a man chasing women: the persistent man persists when it COUNTS.

The chasing man persists everywhere ELSE.

Persistence is all about acting now. What the persistent man knows that other men don't is that when he gets a chance with a girl, it's probably going to be his ONLY chance with that girl. Opportunity knocks once, but if you don't welcome it in on its first visit, it goes and finds someone else a little more welcoming and stops coming by. Tomorrow never comes; if you have a chance to be with a girl now, then... be with her.

You're the man, you must lead. That means that if you don't know where you're going... then you're not going anywhere. You need to be moving girls; you need to be progressing toward an end point; and you need to be focused on how you'll close an interaction (e.g., getting a phone number or taking a girl to bed), then doing it and keeping follow-up contact to a minimum until you're ready for the next step (e.g., the next time you'll see her).

This is what you should have done at this point

"After clubbin she wanted me to take her home, we make out few times during the way but she did not invited me"

So now she's friend-zoned you. So you have two chances of banging her

Slim and None

And slim just left town

You only have a short amount of time on this rock to do the things you want to do. If you spend months or years of your life pursuing some other human being who has no interest in you, you might as well have spent that time sitting in a prison cell, or in a coma.

But you could be out meeting women who like you... women who want you... women it isn't too late with yet, where you can move faster, take action, and make something real with.