Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So I'd say the last 4 months my reply rates on OLD have gone down a lot! I was probably at like 10-15 percent on OLD and only messaging at a min HB 7.5 to 9. Nothing above a 9 because they don't exist on OLD and that is a lot better than the PUA estimates of 2-5 percent for "strong" profiles. Last summer and fall I was doing pretty well on Match, OKcupid, and Facebook dating. Btw FB Dating looked pretty promising when it first launched. The quality of women was decent actually and easy to get a reply from when leaving a photo comment. Now FB dating is mostly ugly landwhales and fatties. That tanked.

Heck, and last summer when I first started really using it I even had garbage photos like the one in my avatar and my reply rate was a lot better.

I do notice the quality and quantity of women have gone WAY down the last few months on OLD. Can that be an issue too when there is a lot less to go around and more guys swarming them?

Am I the only one noticing a lot less decent women lately on OLD?

I did change my profile summary wording as well and I think that affected it as well. I might go back to my old profile summary that seemed to get better results. The thing is that I get women who look at my profile without me even messaging them. So obviously initially when they see my face it gets their interest level because I use good, clear photos and have a near perfect smile.
seems youre recognized after you have been added to public global list of people who dont get laid

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of them liked me and Ioi on first date but she blew up at me because she wouldnt reply to my texts after the date very quick and I kinda called her out on it. She said she wanted to go out again but called me a jerk for calling her out and she said she wasnt going to go out with Me again because of that.
That's your normal pattern of behaviour. I think even rickthetoad said you messed up something he was trying to set up for you with the exact same antics. It's not a one-off.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. I noticed that with tinder. And a lot of users here delete their profiles and make new tinder profiles all the time to get bumped to the top. Cheaper than paying for boost and that.
Also, the facebook ai snoops in your other apps, such as dating ones, and uses that for the "people you might know" suggestions. So if you see a girl there for no obvious reason in the suggestions, she is in one of your apps. That works the other way, too. If you have facebook, you will be in her suggestions.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Also, the facebook ai snoops in your other apps, such as dating ones, and uses that for the "people you might know" suggestions. So if you see a girl there for no obvious reason in the suggestions, she is in one of your apps. That works the other way, too. If you have facebook, you will be in her suggestions.
One of the reasons I never use FB or any social media apps. If I could go back to a flip phone, I would.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
One of the reasons I never use FB or any social media apps. If I could go back to a flip phone, I would.
Also don't tie facebook to the dating apps like Tinder. If you delete Tinder but don't disconnect your FB page it will see that when you make a new account and link it. Basically just push you to the very bottom. I do NOT link my FB to anything.

Oh and another thing. Lets say you exchange numbers and text. If your number is connected to facebook you will show up as a suggestion too due to the number being linked to facebook. Simply linking your facebook to your number will give you away as well when you start texting.

I do like spydialer. When I get a number early on I will plug it in and get their last name. Then I can look them up on facebook and google.

This has saved me from land whale dates from chicks who use old photos or hide their fat.

You guys get butt hurt when you go on a date and they're 30lbs heavier. If you do some homework you will avoid wasting time and money.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Also don't tie facebook to the dating apps like Tinder. If you delete Tinder but don't disconnect your FB page it will see that when you make a new account and link it. Basically just push you to the very bottom. I do NOT link my FB to anything.

Oh and another thing. Lets say you exchange numbers and text. If your number is connected to facebook you will show up as a suggestion too due to the number being linked to facebook. Simply linking your facebook to your number will give you away as well when you start texting.

I do like spydialer. When I get a number early on I will plug it in and get their last name. Then I can look them up on facebook and google.

This has saved me from land whale dates from chicks who use old photos or hide their fat.

You guys get butt hurt when you go on a date and they're 30lbs heavier. If you do some homework you will avoid wasting time and money.
Just get a free Google Voice number. Nothing could be easier. No, not really; as long as the weight is in the right places. You do realize, you are in no position to criticize any lady.. Right?

Here's your breakdown of what you offer:

Positives
=======
Good guy, a bit too nice though
Honest, a bit too honest though
Has a job; but is not killing it.

Negatives
========
Underweight
Lives with Mom at 36
No style
No real career advancement/prospects
No social circle
Cares too much about what ladies think of him.
Contacts them way too much.
Puts ladies on a pedestal.
Needs to improve himself.

Your rating = 3 - 4

You can raise to a 6 or higher, but you need a lot of work. Could it be done? Yes. Can you do it? That depends on how bad you want it. You also do not listen to dudes who are successful in life and with ladies. So, IDK what to tell you aside from work on yourself and build up your experience with ladies. That means, any lady that will f uck you, you do so (with protection). No more paying for dinners and s hit like that.

But, I digress, you will not listen and continue to b itch and moan here while many of us are getting our d icks wet. Perhaps, @Amante Silvestre and @Glassguy are correct after all.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just get a free Google Voice number. Nothing could be easier. No, not really; as long as the weight is in the right places. You do realize, you are in no position to criticize any lady.. Right?

Here's your breakdown of what you offer:

Positives
=======
Has a job; but is not killing it.

Negatives
========
Underweight
Lives with Mom at 36
No style
No real career advancement/prospects
No social circle

Your rating = 3 - 4

You can raise to a 6 or higher, but you need a lot of work. Could it be done? Yes. Can you do it? That depends on how bad you want it. You also do not listen to dudes who are successful in life and with ladies. So, IDK what to tell you aside from work on yourself and build up your experience with ladies. That means, any lady that will f uck you, you do so (with protection). No more paying for dinners and s hit like that.

But, I digress, you will not listen and continue to b itch and moan here while many of us are getting our d icks wet. Perhaps, @Amante Silvestre and @Glassguy are correct after all.
I am trying to improve the income. I'm actually looking into having my own line of cases. I mean, that are sold on Amazon.

Secondary brands. Look up Poetic and Supcase on amazon and youtube. They're not sold in Best Buy but are sold on Amazon and their own website. They sell for about $16 to $20 for their heavy duty cases. Cases made out of TPU are dirt cheap to produce.

It's the mold that cost a couple grand to have someone using CAD to create then send the mold to China and the factory makes it.

Right now the generic cases I sell at the fleamarket cost me from $1.89 to $4.99 to buy. The $4.99 ones are like Iphone 11 pro max generic otterbox Defender.

If I have my own heavy duty case like like Supcase that's sold on Amazon which Amazon is their main selling place I'd make a killing.

Those cases are dirt cheap to produce.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I briefly had the letgo app when I was trying to sell a hunting bow, but I clicked "register with fb" and the f'ing thing drew a map to my house on my ad listing. The hell with that.

It did make me think, though. If I was trying to meet women online, swap pages on fb and apps like letgo would be super easy. A lot of them have pictures on the user profiles. It would be stealthy and under the radar...quite the opposite of the cheesy awkwardness of normal old.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Positives
=======
In the grand scheme of things, these things I would say are total negatives.

Lives with Mom at 36
Seriously?

No social circle
This screams out in all of his posts. Total attraction killer

He refuses. Its much easier to just blame everything else and not put in the hard work.

But hey, there is always watching TV and eating Cheetos in his moms basement while whacking off with an orange hand I guess.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Seriously?

He refuses. Its much easier to just blame everything else and not put in the hard work.

But hey, there is always watching TV and eating Cheetos in his moms basement while whacking off with an orange hand I guess.
What do you guys mean I contact the ladies too much?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Seriously?

Needed something to put under positive traits. He's not yet self confident, so this is what I had to work with.

I am trying to improve the income. I'm actually looking into having my own line of cases. I mean, that are sold on Amazon.

Secondary brands. Look up Poetic and Supcase on amazon and youtube. They're not sold in Best Buy but are sold on Amazon and their own website. They sell for about $16 to $20 for their heavy duty cases. Cases made out of TPU are dirt cheap to produce.

It's the mold that cost a couple grand to have someone using CAD to create then send the mold to China and the factory makes it.

Right now the generic cases I sell at the fleamarket cost me from $1.89 to $4.99 to buy. The $4.99 ones are like Iphone 11 pro max generic otterbox Defender.

If I have my own heavy duty case like like Supcase that's sold on Amazon which Amazon is their main selling place I'd make a killing.

Those cases are dirt cheap to produce.
Dude... Phones will go away in a few short years as we move to wearables such as on your body.. That's one of your major flaws, you do not look five steps ahead of you. No exit strategy or next business move. You should already be on Amazon, not just "thinking" about it. What's next when this "business" will have to close up shop? It's inevitable dude. You cellphone cases are a hobby, not a business. Not trying to bring you down, but you need to get your sh it in gear. Someone has to tell you the straight dope. Though, I'd be amazed if you will listen and get things moving.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
am trying to improve the income. I'm actually looking into having my own line of cases. I mean, that are sold on Amazon.

again... guys trying to help you out... and you just sidestep to the lowest and least common denominator to create your excuses.
You never actually acknowledge help nor advice... we have tried to help, but we cant save a drowning man who refuses to grab the life preserver.... yet you still cry for help.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Needed something to put under positive traits. He's not yet self confident, so this is what I had to work with.

Dude... Phones will go away in a few short years as we move to wearables such as on your body.. That's one of your major flaws, you do not look five steps ahead of you. No exit strategy or next business move. You should already be on Amazon, not just "thinking" about it. What's next when this "business" will have to close up shop? It's inevitable dude. You cellphone cases are a hobby, not a business. Not trying to bring you down, but you need to get your sh it in gear. Someone has to tell you the straight dope. Though, I'd be amazed if you will listen and get things moving.
My fleamarkets and others have cell shops that are big and is their main source of income. I want to rent a triple size booth and have a larger store. That's 1500 a month. Others say I'd be better going into a mall and renting a kiosk and being open 7 days a week instead of 3. I can't work 7 days. How would I go on OLD dates if I'm always working and I can't afford to hire a full time person. I could sit my mom there while I go out.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, I did a hybrid between MrWood's advice and RicktheToad. How does this sound?

I’m a very outgoing and active individual who owns a successful business. Overall you can say that I’m outgoing, intelligent, kind, and adventurous. I’m big on the outdoors especially fishing, being physically active and a huge sports fan (St. Louis Blues especially) and love to explore and visit new places.

So if you’re intelligent, funny and want to take a chance and find out more then lets chat
:)

Glassguy

Reaction score
Okay, I did a hybrid between MrWood's advice and RicktheToad. How does this sound?

I’m a very outgoing and active individual who owns a successful business. Overall you can say that I’m outgoing, intelligent, kind, and adventurous. I’m big on the outdoors especially fishing, being physically active and a huge sports fan (St. Louis Blues especially) and love to explore and visit new places.

So if you’re intelligent, funny and want to take a chance and find out more then lets chat
Too feminine. So it fits perfectly!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
lol

again... guys trying to help you out... and you just sidestep to the lowest and least common denominator to create your excuses.
You never actually acknowledge help nor advice... we have tried to help, but we cant save a drowning man who refuses to grab the life preserver.... yet you still cry for help.
#trainwreck

My fleamarkets and others have cell shops that are big and is their main source of income. I want to rent a triple size booth and have a larger store. That's 1500 a month. Others say I'd be better going into a mall and renting a kiosk and being open 7 days a week instead of 3. I can't work 7 days. How would I go on OLD dates if I'm always working and I can't afford to hire a full time person. I could sit my mom there while I go out.
I think it would be wise to find another profession. I make more than that in a few days of work; and I'm 2 years older than you.

That's weak and horrid. Screams desperation and seeking approval from the ladies. How is that even close to what I wrote?