Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply rates have really went down on OLD. What's going on?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's demographics. Even back when I used OLD, I still pulled women in on my ability to communicate. We're not talking 10's or anything, but a "7" or "8" with no children and a college education is acceptable to my standards.
Very few of those around here lol. Most are divorced or have kids.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Maybe it's demographics. Even back when I used OLD, I still pulled women in on my ability to communicate. We're not talking 10's or anything, but a "7" or "8" with no children and a college education is acceptable to my standards.
What age range were you targeting? For 20 - 30 y.o.'s they want fun and excitement, not Buster Poindexter; which is how Mr. Goal is being portrayed.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Here's how they see @biggoal currently:

He wants to portray this:

Yes, I picked a ginger, because he is one. Nothing wrong with that, but he needs the three C's; which he doesn't want to learn. So, IDK.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the last few months I haven't sent as many messages out and also I've been sending half arsed ones. Like when my reply rates were better I was sending long messages out that pointed things in their profiles out and were well thought messages and they seemed to like that.

Then I tried the keep it short approach like people say to use and my reply rates go way down.
It's important that you continue to acknowledge something 'unique' within their profile. Women get a lot of messages and they filter out those that they think "do not understand them." I suspect that you may reply to them too quickly or with too much too soon (which can kill off attraction) but always notice them for their (so-called) "uniqueness. " This will almost always play in your favor.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's important that you continue to acknowledge something 'unique' within their profile. Women get a lot of messages and they filter out those that they think "do not understand them." I suspect that you may reply to them too quickly or with too much too soon (which can kill off attraction) but always notice them for their (so-called) "uniqueness. " This will almost always play in your favor.
@Black Widow Void, Respectfully, it doesn't hold as much weight as it did a few years ago. All dudes know this trick now. You need cool pics and action shots. That is what draws them in.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Here's how they see @biggoal currently:

He wants to portray this:

Yes, I picked a ginger, because he is one. Nothing wrong with that, but he needs the three C's; which he doesn't want to learn. So, IDK.
But I don't look like the guy in the glasses, and I wear more trendy clothes and I comb my hair and not 5 foot 1 and chubby like the top pic lol.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What age range were you targeting? For 20 - 30 y.o.'s they want fun and excitement, not Buster Poindexter; which is how Mr. Goal is being portrayed.
Good thought.
I was mainly in my late 30's to mid 40's and targeting women around my age (I'm now in my 50's).

If seeking a younger gal, I agree. It usually requires a different approach.

Because Biggoal is open to meeting '40 something' aged women, I think that if he applied some self-objectivity (which I've openly criticized him for not doing) and continued with each encounter to calibrate ... he'd do fairly dam_n good.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Good thought.
I was mainly in my late 30's to mid 40's and targeting women around my age (I'm now in my 50's).

Because Biggoal is open to meeting '40 something' aged women, I think that if he applied some self-objectivity (which I've openly criticized him for not doing) and continued with each encounter to calibrate ... he'd do fairly dam_n good.
I'm targeting 34 to 46. I mean yes I'd love a hot 22 year old but hardly any hotties under 30 on old around here. The decent women are in the age range I I posted so i target them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Good thought.

@biggoal's problem is the dude in the mirror he looks at every morning, not the availability of ladies. Until he wants to fix himself, he'll be here complaining about the HB 20's and beyond.

But I don't look like the guy in the glasses, and I wear more trendy clothes and I comb my hair and not 5 foot 1 and chubby like the top pic lol.
You're not far off from the 1st dude in the ladies eyes. It's all about perception.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal's problem is the dude in the mirror he looks at every morning, not the availability of ladies. Until he wants to fix himself, he'll be here complaining about the HB 20's and beyond.

You're not far off from the 1st dude in the ladies eyes. It's all about perception.
So if I'm on OLD and no girls within 25 miles of me, what am I supposed to do?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So if I'm on OLD and no girls within 25 miles of me, what am I supposed to do?
Good lord. Please help this dude.

I'll try to explain better. You find a lady you want to chat with. You are in bum f uck Florida, she's in Tampa. You update YOUR profile to reflect that you are in Tampa as your location, not bum f uck Florida. You then go to AirBNB and get a apt/house to rent over a weekend. Friday - Monday morning. Over this time, you meet these ladies, and attempt to see if they want to go back to your AirBNB place. You say it is yours, you are renting, that is all. It's already furnished and looks lived in. F uck them there, drive back to bum f uck Florida on Monday morning. Rinse and repeat.

Why is this so hard for you to understand.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Another thing I was thinking was about in my profile should I explain why on the bottom of my summary why I prefer someone my age or that's older? Since 90 percent of the women I message are older than me due to the area most of the women are over 37.

I mean put in it that I prefer women a little older than me due to maturity reasons? That way it doesn't sound like I have some cougar or MILF fetish to them but it sounds like I really like ones a bit older due to maturity.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Cute b itch. How'd you f uck it up?
Here is that other one that is about HB9. The pic is bad, but she has a smoking body and for 39 She'd be around HB9. That's the one from OLD that drove 60 miles to meet up with me and texted her eyeballs off before the date for 3 days. She was into me and laughing and everything UNTIL I told her the type of business I owned. Her attitude quickly changed after that. I guess she was gold digging.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Another thing I was thinking was about in my profile should I explain why on the bottom of my summary why I prefer someone my age or that's older? Since 90 percent of the women I message are older than me due to the area most of the women are over 37.

I mean put in it that I prefer women a little older than me due to maturity reasons? That way it doesn't sound like I have some cougar or MILF fetish to them but it sounds like I really like ones a bit older due to maturity.
NO. Short and sweet.

I dare to ask... What do you use as your profile now?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Here is that other one that is about HB9. The pic is bad, but she has a smoking body and for 39 She'd be around HB9. That's the one from OLD that drove 60 miles to meet up with me and texted her eyeballs off before the date for 3 days. She was into me and laughing and everything UNTIL I told her the type of business I owned. Her attitude quickly changed after that. I guess she was gold digging.

HB 3 at best. The other lady was attractive. I wouldn't even give her the time of day. Hard pass.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
HB 3 at best. The other lady was attractive. I wouldn't even give her the time of day. Hard pass.
bad pic from FB because she was running in that pic, but she is pretty hot IN PERSON though. perfect smile, eyes, hair and in very good shape. The other date I posted above has a better face. but this date was pretty damn hot and better than her profile pics or the couple pics on google of her from the school she teaches at.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@biggoal. STOP TEXTING.

You are over thinking things (as usual). As a high functioning dude, you need to control your actions and temptations. Get the number, calling her chat for a 10 - 15 minutes, set the date. About an hour before, you do not text to confirm, you just send a text, 30 minutes before, some traffic on the highway, will be 15 minutes late. Looking forward to meeting you IRL.

THAT IS IT.

Now, post your profile and we can work on that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal. STOP TEXTING.

You are over thinking things (as usual). As a high functioning dude, you need to control your actions and temptations. Get the number, calling her chat for a 10 - 15 minutes, set the date. About an hour before, you do not text to confirm, you just send a text, 30 minutes before, some traffic on the highway, will be 15 minutes late. Looking forward to meeting you IRL.

THAT IS IT.

Now, post your profile and we can work on that.
Current one. The one I used a few months ago before this one I was getting pretty darn good results with by OLD reply rate standards. Sorry for the spacing, but it's the way it cut and paste. Yes , I use paragraphs LOL.

Well, where do I begin? So bear with me this might be long! The best way to describe me is that I’m an active, outgoing, hardworking, and caring individual who’s on here like everyone else I suppose which is to look for that special someone to be my partner, best friend, travel buddy, and possibly even spend the rest of my life with! I admit I’m a bit shy at first but once you get to know me I’m pretty much an open book and you won’t get me to shut up :) I guess the best way to describe me would be an introvert-extrovert hybrid and very outgoing! I’m highly motivated and put 110 percent effort into everything I do and I’m highly competitive in nature. I own a successful retail business which is hard work but very rewarding which in return allows me to have free time when I want it and do things on a whim. I love to be active and go different places locally, travel, dine out and overall lead an active and healthy lifestyle and overall be adventurous. I’m a St. Louis, Missouri native and lived in the area for just over four years now and LOVE IT, especially the weather and being able to be outdoors year round doing activities and not freeze my arse off LOL. One thing I’m a diehard fan of is St. Louis Blues hockey! I was a season ticket holder for several seasons before moving here so anyone in general who’s a big hockey or baseball fan instantly has just scored huge points with me there regardless of team! Yes, even Bruins fans! I know, there are a lot of Bruins fans around here, just had to throw that out there hehe. If you like freshwater fishing that’s a huge plus too! Finally, the traits I value most and look for in any potential partner is intellect, kindness, humor, and integrity which I find those to be highly attractive. So if you possess those traits then I’d love to hear from you! A pretty smile stands out too and is a must :)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
bad pic from FB because she was running in that pic, but she is pretty hot IN PERSON though. perfect smile, eyes, hair and in very good shape. The other date I posted above has a better face. but this date was pretty damn hot and better than her profile pics or the couple pics on google of her from the school she teaches at.
No, she's ugly. If you want to f uck her, fine, but there's literally nothing to hang on to. I mean, it would be like f ucking a board. A lady wore a push up bra back in 2018 when we f ucked around. She took her bra off, flat. Still hit it, but it wasn't as satisfying. This lady seems to have the same body type. She looks tall too.