Rep question

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just barely had a run in with a very annoying kid at school. I had seriously injured my backside(possibly broke my tailbone or something else)tubing the night before, and this kid came up when I was laying down, despite various warnings from my friends and kicked me right in my injury. So I freaked out got up and punched him a few times. (I was in a lot of pain and on paid meds) and then I left outside, and ditched the next period and went home to sleep. The kid isn't very well liked and people know me as an easy going guy who is not easily provoked. So would this hurt my rep at school at all? Would it have negative effects or maybe even positive effects?

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably won't really effect your rep, people will be talking about it on Monday though.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't effect it too much. He was trying to AMOG you as he knew about your injury. Most likely people will think he was being a prick and side with you.

Kiko-

Don Juan
Reaction score
AMOG?

I call that just being a fvcking immature lil douche. You did right.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was being an immature lil douche, but it was also trying to out-alpha him. Looks like it backfired on the lil **** though.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forget it..
You'll waste a lot of time and energy on why it did and on whiom all it did..etc..

Forget it , just forget it....

Move on as if nothing happened..

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shoulda curb-stomped him.
no, it will tell people that u dont take **** from people.

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thanks guys, it's good to know that it really won't affect much. And I like the forget about it idea. The reason he kicked me too is that I was laying down and he likes to annoy me so he came up and kicked me when I was sleeping, and right as I heard his voice I knew exactly who had woken me up. My friends were pretty worried about me freakin out but I smoothed that over. And maybe people talking about it on monday will be a good thing who knows. They would probably side with me even if I was in the wrong too, because people generally like me and if they hate me it is for no reason like the kid who kicked me.

The challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its a positive thing. ppl will find out u no how to stick up forurself and u were totally in the right in this situation.

just make sure u act non-chalant though, braggers are lame

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
My back is going to be fine, and my tailbone is feeling a bit better. I actually had the kids "friends" come up to me today and tell me that sometimes they are looking for an excuse to punch him sometimes too. And I will have no problem with the modesty thing, I don't say much anyway and I certainly don't brag.