Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rents reach ‘insane’ levels across US with no end in sight

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not, in no way backed by the goods and services of the economy, just the full faith and credit of the federal government.
He doesn’t even see what he is saying.

We default, the rest of the world is not going to go and take our goods and services.
You sure about that?

What we see here is two schools of thought-

Is it the US dollar that determines the value of the goods and services in the US economy?

Or is it the value of goods and services in the US economy that determines the value of the US dollar?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He doesn’t even see what he is saying.

You sure about that?

What we see here is two schools of thought-

Is it the US dollar that determines the value of the goods and services in the US economy?

Or is it the value of goods and services in the US economy that determines the value of the US dollar?
Yes. Buying power of the dollar changes multiple times a day on ICE 24/7 dude.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like giving the banks the dualistic ability to assign value to your home, purchase your home at their predetermined value, and then turn around and sell your home at whatever price they want, is a pretty monumentally flawed system

The fix is simple; but it will never happen:

Tax the ever living hell out of any single family home that isn’t a primary residence or any rental property that isn’t 90% full. All of a sudden, it becomes a lot less attractive to own real estate solely for investment. This also helps to cut down rent costs because landlords would be penalized for having underfilled units from obscene pricing.

Reading mtow guide to retiring on 200k in S/E. I'm agreeing with Tate Bros that the west is dead. The same **** is occurring in majority of western countries. Coupled with inflation , government spendin, and higher taxes. You play not to lose in the west. Not playing to win.

One of my mates is a nomad. Works abroad s9 he pays taxes elsewhere for half the year and he's planning a exit strategy. I would have argued an alternative strategy but after seeing the shenanigans the past few years and watching the decline of western Europe and civilization, leveling up &&& out is the way forward.

Enjoy the decline somewhere warm with far lesser taxes and fitter women.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not somewhere warm, somewhere where there's snow.... Water will be the most severe selecting pressure...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the decline happens, what makes you think you'll be safe as a foreigner in a highly racist part of the world? Do you plan on buying black market rifles or something?
I think America is a better play than the UK. I think eastern Europe are alternative options. South America and Asia are aalternatives. I don't care about racism to me. I care more about freedom and sovereignty.

I think the window is closing and by the time people wake up, it maybe too late.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think America is a better play than the UK. I think eastern Europe are alternative options. South America and Asia are aalternatives. I don't care about racism to me. I care more about freedom and sovereignty.

I think the window is closing and by the time people wake up, it maybe too late.
I assume by your response that you believe that an economic decline will not be intertwined with a societal decline.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What makes you think the grass is greener outside of the “the West”

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
I paid $700/month for my apartment in college. Same apartment, today, costs $1600/month.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jersey always will be expensive. It’s great opportunity. The most densely populated state sandwiched between two huge cities and the Atlantic Ocean.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading mtow guide to retiring on 200k in S/E. I'm agreeing with Tate Bros that the west is dead. The same **** is occurring in majority of western countries. Coupled with inflation , government spendin, and higher taxes. You play not to lose in the west. Not playing to win.

One of my mates is a nomad. Works abroad s9 he pays taxes elsewhere for half the year and he's planning a exit strategy. I would have argued an alternative strategy but after seeing the shenanigans the past few years and watching the decline of western Europe and civilization, leveling up &&& out is the way forward.

Enjoy the decline somewhere warm with far lesser taxes and fitter women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I paid $700/month for my apartment in college. Same apartment, today, costs $1600/month.
I remember splitting a 3 BR with some other students (from the Great University in your avatar), and I think the rent was like $300/mo. Of course, tuition was less than a $K per semester back then.

There are a few streets around there with some cheap houses built in the 70s, and I knew a family with 13 children that all went to this U :eek:, and so the family just bought a house there, and the children all lived there as they went through college.

Last edited:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when everyone wants to move to the same area where there are limited houses.
Do you mean The West in general? Plenty of inward traffic from the HOT countries here.
Just think, if that stopped then there probably would be enough housing. We in the West
aren't incessant breeders like some other cultures. No need for huge houses here with the
typical Western working family. 3 bedrooms is normally sufficient. It's when you get people
with multiple wives, kids with all of them trying to elbow their way into our society that the
problems start. We seem entirely unable to say NO to these people.