Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Renaissance Man=Courtier=DJ

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Probably not news to some of you, but I thought I would try to bring things into perspective. I've always believed in the notion of the "Renaissance Man" or "courtier" as the ideal to aspire to as a man. Kinda stumbled upon this when doing some humanities homework.

Baldassare Castiglione, wrote The Courtier in which he discusses many ideals, the main being his notion of the "courtier." ..."the true courtier should be a person of humanist learning, impeccable ethics, refined courtesy, physical and martial skills, and fascinating conversation. He should not possess any of these qualities to the detriment of any other."

Pretty much the DJ idea, right? Granted, skills with women aren't mentioned, because when he wrote The Courtier it was in the 16th century and men acted like men.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Jim Morrison was a renaissance man.

Aleister Crowley was a renaissance man.

I don't think I'd lump any sissy mary who wore breaches and a tudor hat a renaissance man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't a "coutier" considered someone who looks for favortism by using insincere flattery?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..."the true courtier should be a person of humanist learning, impeccable ethics, refined courtesy, physical and martial skills, and fascinating conversation.
Sounds like me.

I like it.

:yes: