Remove Facial Fatness

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a way to remove facial fatness?

I've heard people say that you have to lose everything at once (e.g. you can't just lose from the face).

I'm doing weight training right now, so I'm in the "bulking up" process. I'm afarid that all this bulking up is making my face fatter and fatter.

Thanx 4 any advice.

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... no such thing as spot reduction...

You can only lose it all. I don't think you should bulk if you have a "fat face". Hm...
Why don't you tell us your stat?
You might have a problem if you're skinny but have a fat face.

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want that "hollow cheek" look that a lot of people with non-facial fat have.

OK, my stats..Hmm. Alright I'm about 5'10, and weigh 140 pounds. I'm not Arnold schwarzenegger, but I'm not a starving third world refugee either. I'd say somewhere in the middle. I have defined pecks and defined biceps. No pot belly. I'm not ripped or anything -- just defined. Oh, and I think I spend way too much time in front of the mirror.

I guess the "facial fatness" is genetics then?

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea must be genetics then. As youre probably not fat if ure 140 at 5'10 I suggest u start bulking up. Thats the first step to become more attractive lol. And when u got as much muscle as you want start getting ripped...in other words loosing fat. You said your not ripped..but not fat or anythign either. After losing fat all over tho ure face will look "slimmer" or whateva too. I cant really tell if itll make ur face look much slimmer...maybe its mostly imagination u never know...I do know a girl tho who is slim but kinda looks like her cheeks are fat lol I know that sounds funny, but I guess a lotta ppl who look like that might really let it go to them and worry bout it all the time, but still that girl is pretty. Maybe its not even half as bad as u think and ull come to realize that when ure a lil older..u never know. But all in all Id suggest u start bulkin up and then afterwards cutting down (also because its easier to lose weight if ure muscular)

peace

Blaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn genetics..

How long should I do the "bluking up" process for?

I'm eager to lose this chubbyness.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be 6ft 205 (mostly fat)

after i started working out people whom i hadnt seen in a long time were saying how much more defined my chin and neck were

just stick with what you are doing and you will see proper results

ive never heard of anyone even having trobule with losing the small amount of fat that is there