Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Removal of Bra

Badladman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this has probably been done many a times, but I would like to know some of the quickest and slickest methods of removing a bra. Any help?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had to take a girls bra off. They do it for me. I only did it a couple times with one of my ex's just to see if i had any skill in it. :rolleyes:

Maybe, you wanna know how to get her to undress for you?

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can open one with one hand, with years of practice, and find it a good move as it impresses them - better that than fumbling around back there like idiot which can destroy the moment.

Also, as a cheeky move I walk past behind them and flick the bra open - but only do this if you have got to a certain point in game and it's usually fun if they have had a drink or two making them more open to such a move. You need to judge the time for this move well as it can back fire, but done well will lead to opening more than just her bra

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to think it was so romantic and manly to do that. That is until i realized that it was one of those bras that hooks from the front:cuss:

after that embarrassing situation, i've usually just let them take it off, if you start kissing their tits an doing alot of foreplay, they can't wait to get it off.

Or just bite the bullet and break the clasps, that might give you an excuse to take her lingerie shopping :p

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 2 or 3 metal C-shaped hooks. Undoing it is easiest with two hands, because you can hold one side while you pull the other side to unhook it. There are a few bras that clasp in front; the hook is vertical on those. Basically you grab one cup and pull it up while pulling the other down.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol theres more than one type of bra lol.. there's ones that open in the back, ones that open in the front, ones that are pull downs, etc..etc..

90% of them open in the back tho, but if you don't find the clip there while you're making out, just tell her to take the damn thing off herself. dont look like a fool trying to treasure hunt the thing. just say 'take your bra off' and she will comply if shes all hot and bothered making out with you

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Badladman said:
Alright, this has probably been done many a times, but I would like to know some of the quickest and slickest methods of removing a bra. Any help?
You have to understand how the mechanism works. Usually 2 or 3 hooks on one side that go into little loops on the other side.

Works like a chinese finger-trap. Push the two ends together. Then "lift and separate". :D

Or depending on her breast size and build, you could always cheat and pop 'em out without unhitching. :rock:

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the more you struggle around with it, the harder it is to get it off. If you just gently tug the ends apart, they'll detach more easily.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scissors.

:rock:

You can always just lift the bra off like a shirt, you know. You don't HAVE to undo it. Pull the cups up so the bøøbs drop out the bottom and you're all clear to lift up and off.

Saves a lot of flailing around with arms, too, which is good for confined areas. :up:

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still learn how to do it with one hand and with one simple quick flick - it's basic man stuff !!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would unclasp it. but that's just me.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this reminds me of That 70's Show and Fez.
Anyone remember the episode where he takes the girls bra off in like 10 seconds blindfolded? I laughed hard.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl put a bra on with like 10 hooks. Now that wasn't funny. It took a while too. I couldn't one hand it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl put a bra on with like 10 hooks. Now that wasn't funny. It took a while too. I couldn't one hand it.

Ingeniarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
My way: Hold her with both arms, kiss her shoulders, and slide your arms around to her back clasp (assuming it's a back-opener). Open your eyes while kissing her shoulder and look and see what you are doing with both hands. Done.