Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reminders that Redpill is real

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread inspired by @ImTheDoubleGreatest! not gonna lie I've been thinking about this post for a few days now

I wanna hear your own stories (if you have them) that reminds of how real the redpill is

Happens to me. Sometimes you think everything is going great. You are King Alpha lolz. And then all of a sudden things get "comfortable".... and a woman reminds you it's a dog eat dog world and if you don't dog up, then you can dog off

Like OP says, sometimes you are thrown on the trash pile just for showing glimpses of being a decent human being LOL

Doesn't matter who you are. Pretty sure someone mentioned recently, Mike Tyson got cucked by Brad Pitt. Lol. Heayweight champ of the world.. and CUCKED

Anyway, this post was worth the shout out
He didn't only get cucked with Brad Pitt, several other celebrities got in there during the 8 months that they were married. Plus she off and marries her tennis instructor who had been there the entire time several months later, and she divorced HIM after 3 months. She was cheating on everybody with everybody. Obviously the man is at fault because he chose her and tried to hang on to her.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In one ear, out the other. I personally am not gonna say any of that sappy crap that I quoted before nor will I ever try to solve their problems ever again. Just ask questions, deflect, and bring up other experiences to guide the conversation something more fun. Sometimes I like listening though so that I can learn about the inner workings of people and what makes them tick. That helps my game (and my social skills as a whole) a whole lot more than anything else. It just doesn’t get you pussy though lol, only fun does.

No, just that anything that could even be remotely considered as weakness in any possible way will turn them off, and oftentimes that includes being a decent person.
No no. I am not saying feed her ego and tell her she is the most wonderful person in the world and could never be wrong about anything. Simply that it is pointless to try to rationalize with her about why she feels the way she does and what she can do to change it. It is a futile exercise that will bring you more trouble than just passively listening.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't help women with their problems.

Instead I bring out their wicked side by telling them to become even worse than whoever is tormenting them. I enjoy corrupting them. It confirms what I believed all along about their true natures.

Some floozy was singing at a restaurant I was at with friends. We talked after my meal and I told her to be ruthless and never be humble in her pursuit of success, to be arrogant, to take things without asking. Did I help her? Who cares.

I don't help women with their problems.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you post examples of this middle-ground and explain how has it worked in your favour?
Been dating this really attractive girl 10 years younger than me for many months now. Here are some examples largely based on my interactions with her as I feel it paints a good picture.

These are some things I do that I feel some hard-core cave-man style red pill guys might disagree with:
1. Take the time and effort to plan and organize trips
2. Apologize if I do genuinely feel I made a mistake (do not take this to mean I apologize for something I don't believe I have done wrong). This doesn't happen often... maybe 3 times in half a year. Many would disagree with me on this one.
3. Give gifts. Generally not lavishly, and not all the time. But I do give her things as tokens of my appreciation, and for her birthday I gave her a couple really nice, thoughtful gifts. She gets me gifts as well so it is not unbalanced.
4. Ensure she is completely satisfied (instead of just myself) in the bedroom
5. Hear her out when she wants to be heard (do not take this to mean I agree with her if I don't - but I do listen unless she is becoming aggressive in which case I simply walk out and leave). This includes listening to her talk about her problems that do not involve us (like an issue she is having at work etc). I do not allow myself to be used as an emotional tampon either, but listening to her talk for 5-15 minutes about her day is totally fine and what a decent human should do. The only time this is not ok is when you have a woman who is a serial complainer/whiner - and that's an easy scenario to solve because you simply dump those girls early-on for being damaged goods.
6. Tell her I love her (of course I did not start saying it until after she did, and after things had been going well for months) and also tell her what it is about her that draws me to her - what I appreciate about her, what turns me on about her, etc. I validate her.
7. Let her hang out with her friends, whomever they are, whenever she wants. She never hangs out with guys who could be potential romance interests so I have not had to be in a situation where I need to decide whether to forbid her or allow her, but honestly I would likely let her hang out with anyone, even a guy I thought she might be into. I can't control her and won't try. If she did hang out with a guy I thought was a potential romance interest, I would simply back off my investment and treat her as a plate from that point forward and if she hooked up with him, I'd remove her as a plate. My trying to control her would never succeed.
8. I cook for her (about 30-50% of the time - note: we do not live together - just referring to our dates)
9. I pay for her restaurant meals about 60% of the time. She pays before I offer the remaining times.

These are some things I do that are very red-pill:
1. Do not back down from my opinions or beliefs when and if she challenges them and if she tries to criticize or shame me for it I tell her she is entitled to her opinion but if she criticizes me again then I will walk out the door. A good example of this is the fact that I usually date women in their early 20's, despite my being mid 40's. This really triggers many women - the reason for which could be a whole thread in of itself and one I've been wanting to start.
2. I am not needy. I will absolutely not let my desire to be with her outweigh my belief in myself, what I want, and what I believe in. When she crosses the line with me on these things, I tell her, and I walk out. This also means I accept ZERO threats from her and the second she even tries to threaten me with a breakup, I speed her along and tell her she's right and that we should end it immediately. When we have a rough patch, instead of finding myself anxious about losing her and reacting accordingly, I find myself wanting to eject - I'm sure she can sense this through the airwaves and my subcommunication - and this is so much more effective because it's REAL and not deliberate and/or intentionally conveyed.
3. When I feel she has wronged me and I end up walking out, I will NEVER, and I mean EVER contact her again unless she reaches out to me and she apologizes. She knows I mean it because I've done it several times now. She complains about my doing that and thinks it's wrong but IDGAF whether she thinks it's wrong because I know I am right for drawing a boundary and enforcing it. She knows if she has wronged me and I walk out, she is going to have to call me or she will never hear from me again.
4. If I want to do something, I will do it, regardless of whether she forbids me. Could mean talking to an ex or.... well so far that's all she has tried to forbid me from doing, but it doesn't matter. I won't be forbid from doing anything. If she doesn't like it she can leave me or get over it.
5. She always reaches out to me to ask me to get together. The only time I set the date is when I am planning a trip for us.
6. I do all the choosing/deciding. Where we go eat, where we take a trip to, etc. I lead like a man. I'm open to her alternative suggestions, but generally unless she has a rare strong aversion to what I suggest, she is happy and appreciative to follow my lead.
7. I don't do things I don't want to do. If she invites me out to meet and hang out with her friends one evening and I don't want to, I tell her I don't want to. I'm polite about it. If she tries to guilt me for it (which this girl doesn't, but hypothetically speaking) I would not change my mind because of it and I would tell her she has no right to try to force me to do it. If she kept pressing me, I'd walk out the door.
8. I never get emotional.
9. I never argue. I will listen to what she has to say, genuinely, I will state my case ONCE (calmly and matter-of-factly), and if she pushes back on it, I will continue listening for a while (so long as she remains calm and doesn't criticize or try to shame me), but I will not debate her.
10. I don't think she is the one. I will never marry her. I know that chances are, I am just having my turn with her and I am living in the moment and enjoying it while it lasts while not taking it to mean anything it doesn't.
11. I get none of my identity from being with her
12. I keep my game sharp by flirting with female strangers (not in front of her), and I keep my social life thriving. I do plenty of things without her and keep trying to grow my social circle.

This is how I define my middle-ground. Others may approach it differently. I'm happy with my results. If someone told me that I lost valuable girls in the past by doing any combination of things from list at the top of this post, I would disagree.

Your question about how has it worked in my favor is difficult to answer, again because I don't have a time machine. What I do know is that I am confident and comfortable enough with the decisions on how I handle women, to the point where if something doesn't work out with a girl, I know it's likely not be my "fault" or because I wasn't hard-edged enough. She is either not not my type, or not a valuable catch because she is too broken to be loved and in a real relationship, or it simply wasn't the right time and place for us. I also know that I am thought of among my friends as someone who has a lot of success with women, but especially with very beautiful, young women. I have even seen jealousy from the women in my social circle, which tells me I'm doing something right. But I think game is something that takes a lifetime to master, so we are always learning, myself included.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bite this one. Welcome to the forum

Some women are decent. They just don't appreciate decent men

They need to "chase" your decency. Or at least fantasize about changing you

If you fold to their wishes, or solve their problems, it becomes less attractive to them

Just stand by your beliefs. Whatever they are. And don't go out of your way to help them
So women therefore bring out the worst in men. What's the point in ever having another LTR? Aren't the sexes supposed to be complimentary?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can try to mould these b!tches to either get with your program, or demote them to booty call or even nothing
Which would lead to the conclusion that the Western world's populations are going to dwindle dramatically, and developing countries' populations with their arranged marriages and illiberal values are going to make up the numbers. Women's behaviour directed linked to the fall of Western civilisation.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which would lead to the conclusion that the Western world's populations are going to dwindle dramatically, and developing countries' populations with their arranged marriages and illiberal values are going to make up the numbers. Women's behaviour directed linked to the fall of Western civilisation.
Not only womens behaviour. Western men promote womens behaviour and they attack those illiberal values even though your ancestors had similar values to those.
Youre digging your own grave.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only womens behaviour. Western men promote womens behaviour and they attack those illiberal values even though your ancestors had similar values to those.
Youre digging your own grave.
There's a middle ground. There's little defence for arranged marriages and polygamy. As Sam Harris puts it, the success of a society can be measured by the cumulative happiness of the individuals in it. Arranged marriage societies have low cumulative happiness. But so do our newly feminised Western societies. The middle ground is somewhere around post World War 2.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel very little sympathy for Western society's downfall. Granted, living in southern Italy the effects of uncontrolled immigration are very visible. Get off the train at Naples central station and it feels like Timbuktu. But if I'm to sacrifice my happiness and freedom to raise a kid to "combat" this phenomenon, well....

Besides, I can't have kids anyway. Far from driving me towards post wall women who are no longer interested in kids or already have their own, it's made fresh faced twenty year old girls even more attractive. Is it a biological desire for revenge against my own failed, cancerous genes? Who knows. It doesn't matter.

Early twenties or GTFO.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a middle ground. There's little defence for arranged marriages and polygamy. As Sam Harris puts it, the success of a society can be measured by the cumulative happiness of the individuals in it. Arranged marriage societies have low cumulative happiness. But so do our newly feminised Western societies. The middle ground is somewhere around post World War 2.
Don’t listen to Sam Harris. Everything he says is based off of being anti-religion. Firstly, it depends on what data you look at, as some will say that they’re happier than western countries. Second, it fails to consider confounding variables like how most of those countries are ****holes, oftentimes due to the West taking their resources and preventing them from bettering themselves and their society because it would be a ‘national security threat’. Those countries also have less mental health problems and less suicide too lol so clearly they’re doing something right.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are, at the DNA level, emotional and sensitive creatures that require affection. This is a fact.

BUT, many guys overdo it. They dote, supplicate, kiss-ass, are overly agreeable, and make her the center of his universe. That will get you a one-way ticket to Dumpville guaranteed.

Young guys: If you keep practicing and aren't afraid to fail, you'll "get it" after a while. It takes years. Maybe decades, but you'll find the right balance between "tough a-hole guy" and "kind, sensitive guy." You do need qualities of both. You are always better leaning towards a-hole guy in most instances. BUT, occasional surprises (think small like a greeting card or small bouquet of flowers when she least expects it or you plan a date and don't tell her what it is--my fave and it drives them nuts) and support during crises or loss (death of friend, parent, pet, or something similar) you need to be the gentle and understanding strong rock of a guy.

So the best advice I can give is to use affection, compliments, etc., like really hot Tabasco sauce. Yeah, it's good and can really enhance your food (relationship), but use it only a drop or two at a time. Any more and you'll ruin your meal (and relationship).

Good luck.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Women are, at the DNA level, emotional and sensitive creatures that require affection. This is a fact.

BUT, many guys overdo it. They dote, supplicate, kiss-ass, are overly agreeable, and make her the center of his universe. That will get you a one-way ticket to Dumpville guaranteed.

Young guys: If you keep practicing and aren't afraid to fail, you'll "get it" after a while. It takes years. Maybe decades, but you'll find the right balance between "tough a-hole guy" and "kind, sensitive guy." You do need qualities of both. You are always better leaning towards a-hole guy in most instances. BUT, occasional surprises (think small like a greeting card or small bouquet of flowers when she least expects it or you plan a date and don't tell her what it is--my fave and it drives them nuts) and support during crises or loss (death of friend, parent, pet, or something similar) you need to be the gentle and understanding strong rock of a guy.

So the best advice I can give is to use affection, compliments, etc., like really hot Tabasco sauce. Yeah, it's good and can really enhance your food (relationship), but use it only a drop or two at a time. Any more and you'll ruin your meal (and relationship).

Good luck.
pin this post

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @oldmanofthesea and @Dash Riprock in this thread.

Essentially it’s nuanced. My recent ex was arrogant playboy ass hole to a great extent but then he was also vulnerable and liked to curl around me embracing me all night with his big strong arms when we’d go to sleep. Well. At least until my legs got twitchy & I had to change positions.

We’d wake up all the time with our breathing synched up. It was a wonderful thing. He was softer around me privately and I really liked that. I saw a side of him nobody else saw and that was pretty neat.

I like a man who has the guts to show his humanity and his vulnerability. I really do. And not from a standpoint of wishing to take advantage at all. I roll my eyes at the alpha cave man all the way types. Men have emotional needs too and I don’t want to date a 100% Ass hole. No thanks.

Agree 100% with oldman about items 1-4 on his red pill list. I tend myself to do those things. It’s all about self respect and respect for your lover at the end of the day.

Just my two cents.