Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reminders that Redpill is real

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread inspired by @ImTheDoubleGreatest! not gonna lie I've been thinking about this post for a few days now

I wanna hear your own stories (if you have them) that reminds of how real the redpill is

Happens to me. Sometimes you think everything is going great. You are King Alpha lolz. And then all of a sudden things get "comfortable".... and a woman reminds you it's a dog eat dog world and if you don't dog up, then you can dog off

Like OP says, sometimes you are thrown on the trash pile just for showing glimpses of being a decent human being LOL

Doesn't matter who you are. Pretty sure someone mentioned recently, Mike Tyson got cucked by Brad Pitt. Lol. Heayweight champ of the world.. and CUCKED

Anyway, this post was worth the shout out

But yeah, I began experimenting with some more ‘beta’-like behaviors recently, and I gotta say, it doesn’t fkn work lmao. Like, I’m not talking about full-on simp behavior, I’m talking about just being a genuinely good person who tries to help them out, texting first more/not waiting to respond to them for as long (I do this subconsciously, I just made more of an effort to text faster), and take the beta route when it comes to those “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” type situations. Big fail. I only did this on girls I wasn’t serious about doing anything with (i.e. girls with lower SMV than me) too. I was honestly considering making a post about this. There was one girl who I single-handedly helped heal from psychological trauma that she had, something that had been plaguing her for years and I figured I’d just do it for the sake of God (literally) even though it was 3 AM and I was trying to go to sleep.

She ghosted me for like 3 days afterwards LOL

I mean it’s what I get for trying to help her lol but it does kinda make me wonder though. Like forget sexual relationship dynamics for a sec, even though I wasn’t angling for anything or trying to sleep with her, just having some common decency is too much to ask for. I’m not even talking on a man-to-woman level, I just mean on a person-to-person level. Like there’s not a dude in this world who wouldn’t be grateful after something like that. It’s like they don’t realize what you do for them and will never appreciate you for anything you’ve done RIP. All that matters is the now, and possibly what you can do for them in the future. It’s like these women are just programmed for relationship failure or something. No wonder why female infanticide and wifebeating existed all throughout history—these bitches are crazy. And they wonder where all the “good men” are at lmao now I remember hahaha

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of my exes hit me up during the lockdown and quite a few of them hinted that I was too physically affectionate lol. I am not some simp either but even that minimal humanity was too much for them.

Of course those entire relationships were them seeking physical affection but I guess they wanted me to say no?
Women are retarded felines chasing a ball of string, once they catch it they don't want it

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro that was honestly kinda annoying if I’m being honest, left somewhat of a sour taste in my mouth. Like it was just night and day lmao. I didn’t say this in that post, but after those 3 days she ghosted me for, she started taking a lot longer to text back and would randomly just drop out of conversations and stop talking and didn’t hit me up as much anymore. She was actually a sweeter girl than most too, virgin apparently (although she may have down some other stuff beforehand that’s the equivalent of no longer being a virgin lol). We were in this group chat and I noticed that about her and how she was more sensitive than other women, so it wasn’t like she was your average hoe or anything, this girl who was actually a cut above the rest, so to speak. I can’t imagine how fast interest/attraction would drop if she was like a normal girl lmao

We don’t talk anymore either lol so it’s whatever.
A lot of my exes hit me up during the lockdown and quite a few of them hinted that I was too physically affectionate lol. I am not some simp either but even that minimal humanity was too much for them.

Of course those entire relationships were them seeking physical affection but I guess they wanted me to say no?
I notice this too. It’s like, every girl wants to have one of those relationships where you can fall asleep in each other’s arms on some soft cushiony bean bag every night and wake up in that same position, but if you actually do cuddle with her like that, they think it’s too wishy-washy and that you’re just cringe and needy and weak. It’s pretty hard to show/display strength while showing love like that. I think it’s how you do it that matters though, like you’d have to hold them like you would a baby and you’re her dad lol where your shoulders are back and back it straight, etc.

The thing is, I don’t think women realize that this happens. I don’t think they have the awareness that they’re losing attraction towards you when you start simping. Supplicate in any way and she’ll lose attraction for you. But be alpha all the time and her neuroticism will start to come out and give you shit tests. If you pass those **** tests by being alpha, she’ll think you don’t care about her anymore and will feel hurt and want to end the relationship, but go beta and then she’ll cheat on you with an alpha.

Honestly, that’s why it’s pretty much always better to break their hearts and have them think of you as piece of **** rather than to be weak, cuz at least then you still have your dignity and your pride. Plus, they’ll always still be attracted to you in some way, shape, or form whereas the same is not true if the relationship dissolves because you were a beta. And because they’re attracted to you, you can always come and hit them up later on to ‘catch up’, even if they’re married lol. It’s sick, but it’s the honest to God truth. I don’t think any of us would be here right now if women weren’t the way we say they are and were able to find ’the one’ RIP.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman I was dating last year hits me up every once in a while asking for attention but since we met up a couple of times before COVID and had sex I would try to plate her.

This girl always answers very fast with big messages.

Anyway she starts texting me during lockdown and all is good, lots of banter, she hints that she wants to meetup after the lockdown. We didn't text for a couple of weeks, lockdown ended and she hits me up again asking how I was doing. I answered briefly because now the lockdown is over I don't want to start texting again and would rather just meet up. I text her to set up a date because I had the feeling she just wanted attention. And you guessed right, no answer. She suddenly acts cold and said she forgot to text back after 2 days and is like a whole different person. I wished her good luck in her life and deleted her number.

So yea, RP-theory is right, women are predictable.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro that was honestly kinda annoying if I’m being honest, left somewhat of a sour taste in my mouth. Like it was just night and day lmao. I didn’t say this in that post, but after those 3 days she ghosted me for, she started taking a lot longer to text back and would randomly just drop out of conversations and stop talking and didn’t hit me up as much anymore. She was actually a sweeter girl than most too, virgin apparently (although she may have down some other stuff beforehand that’s the equivalent of no longer being a virgin lol). We were in this group chat and I noticed that about her and how she was more sensitive than other women, so it wasn’t like she was your average hoe or anything, this girl who was actually a cut above the rest, so to speak. I can’t imagine how fast interest/attraction would drop if she was like a normal girl lmao

We don’t talk anymore either lol so it’s whatever.

I notice this too. It’s like, every girl wants to have one of those relationships where you can fall asleep in each other’s arms on some soft cushiony bean bag every night and wake up in that same position, but if you actually do cuddle with her like that, they think it’s too wishy-washy and that you’re just cringe and needy and weak. It’s pretty hard to show/display strength while showing love like that. I think it’s how you do it that matters though, like you’d have to hold them like you would a baby and you’re her dad lol where your shoulders are back and back it straight, etc.

The thing is, I don’t think women realize that this happens. I don’t think they have the awareness that they’re losing attraction towards you when you start simping. Supplicate in any way and she’ll lose attraction for you. But be alpha all the time and her neuroticism will start to come out and give you shit tests. If you pass those **** tests by being alpha, she’ll think you don’t care about her anymore and will feel hurt and want to end the relationship, but go beta and then she’ll cheat on you with an alpha.

Honestly, that’s why it’s pretty much always better to break their hearts and have them think of you as piece of **** rather than to be weak, cuz at least then you still have your dignity and your pride. Plus, they’ll always still be attracted to you in some way, shape, or form whereas the same is not true if the relationship dissolves because you were a beta. And because they’re attracted to you, you can always come and hit them up later on to ‘catch up’, even if they’re married lol. It’s sick, but it’s the honest to God truth. I don’t think any of us would be here right now if women weren’t the way we say they are and were able to find ’the one’ RIP.
I've experienced the same. It's not just the h0es. It's the "normal sweet" girls too

Brutal

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've experienced the same. It's not just the h0es. It's the "normal sweet" girls too

Brutal
Unfortunately.

One thing I learned from doing all that is that when women talk about their problems, they aren’t actually looking for solutions, they’re looking for sympathy. I read that on here once by I believe Atom Smasher (it could have been someone else, but yeah). I never understood it up until now really. Women really aren’t looking for solutions to their problems, they just want to vibe with feel-good emotions so that they feel better. It’s because they’re not trying to tell you about the problem, they’re just trying to tell you about how they’re feeling. The only problem with that is that then you are just an emotional tampon. I think part of it may be because of how men are wired to just attack issues head-on, but also partly bc of captain save-a-hoe always coming in to the rescue so they never learned how to handle things themselves (because they never needed to). I also think it’s because us as men see it as, “[X] is making you unhappy, so therefore fix whatever [X] is so that you aren’t unhappy anymore” whereas women see it as “[X] is making me unhappy, so therefore I should try to make myself feel better about it”. We address the thing that’s causing the unhappiness, whereas women address the feeling of unhappiness itself.

DC1CFBFF-0DA7-44C7-8BAB-13A24D3B61EC.jpeg

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately.

One thing I learned from doing all that is that when women talk about their problems, they aren’t actually looking for solutions, they’re looking for sympathy. I read that on here once by I believe Atom Smasher (it could have been someone else, but yeah). I never understood it up until now really. Women really aren’t looking for solutions to their problems, they just want to vibe with feel-good emotions so that they feel better. It’s because they’re not trying to tell you about the problem, they’re just trying to tell you about how they’re feeling. The only problem with that is that then you are just an emotional tampon. I think part of it may be because of how men are wired to just attack issues head-on, but also partly bc of captain save-a-hoe always coming in to the rescue so they never learned how to handle things themselves (because they never needed to). I also think it’s because us as men see it as, “[X] is making you unhappy, so therefore fix whatever [X] is so that you aren’t unhappy anymore” whereas women see it as “[X] is making me unhappy, so therefore I should try to make myself feel better about it”. We address the thing that’s causing the unhappiness, whereas women address the feeling of unhappiness itself.
Correct. When a woman tells you about a problem she has never try to be a man and approach it in an analytical way to find a solution. This will bring pain. Just smile and nod and tell her "everything is going to be alright." Even if it isn't.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. When a woman tells you about a problem she has never try to be a man and approach it in an analytical way to find a solution. This will bring pain. Just smile and nod and tell her "everything is going to be alright." Even if it isn't.
Lol yeah canned responses like “it’s okay, things will get better because they always do”, “it’s not your fault, you have nothing to feel bad about”, and “don’t worry about it, you’re strong and can get through this like you’ve done so many times before, that’s what makes you so powerful!” come to mind lol. Not that I’d ever say any of this crap, gosh no, that would be the end of me haha but that’s basically all women are after.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I thought I’d post this. Here are some atomic redpills I’ve got for y’all. Just a warning though, you might overdose....

This one is by you Medina:
I especially like the bit about the "brief beta moments" that seem so harmless but are in fact so DEADLY. This is so true. Sometimes all it takes is a split second of a sentence. I know a girl who recently dumped a guy, revealing the moment that her opinion of him changed beyond repair. He suggested they "buy a cat together". And that was all it took. His 8 inch d!ck and 6 months of a stable relationship was all flushed down the toilet and counted for nothing

Brutal

~~~~~~~

Another one by bcude:
I can't recall where right now but i recently heard an interview with a female UFC fighter who was in a good LTR with this other male UFC fighter. If you're in the UFC you're at the top of your game and one of the best fighters in the world.
So they fought at the same gala and he had his match before her so she could watch him fight. Now during his fight he went down to the floor and the other fighter got the upper hand and started some ground and pound. He protected himself in a normal instinctive fashion with raising his hands to avoid the hard punches coming at him, like any normal human being would in that case.
His gf saw this and said in the interview that she couldn't stand watching him there in that weak moment like a defenseless little boy and THIS was the reason she broke up with him and she also stated that their relationship was generally good up to that point. She expected him to just take it in the face like a man, instead of trying to protect himself.

Brutal indeed.

~~~~~~~

Here’s some more by me that I think will be useful to all of you:

(1)
[In cases of children being born out of wedlock] I always heard that the woman automatically gets full custody of the kids and that the father has absolutely no say in over it. Saw one dude balling his eyes out cuz his now-ex girlfriend put the baby up for adoption even though he told her he would take care of it completely and she never had to worry about it. She just put it up for adoption to hurt him.

The woman just put her kid up for adoption out of spite. Do women actually care about their kids more than fathers? Would mothers actually die for their children like society says?

(2)
https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/9fbdgo
Yeah, women DEFINITELY would not die for their children. That’s a blatant lie lmao. And these are traditional women, too...

(3)
Women don’t actually feel guilt. They feel the shame and ostracization/social humiliation after doing something wrong, but not actual guilt. If they did something really bad, they might feel sympathy/pity towards the person they wronged, but not actual guilt. This is one of the things I’ve noticed about women—guilt isn’t an emotion they feel. That’s why when you confront them on their mistakes, they start attacking you; it’s because they feel you are attacking their character and reputation, and for a woman, that’s everything. It’s the reason why it’s everyone else’s fault but their own. No accountability. Again, because they don’t feel guilt. If they do feel guilt, it completely crushes them as a human being and their psyche is forever damaged or destroyed, so I think it’s merely a defense mechanism if I’m being honest.

When’s the last time you heard of a woman apologizing? Or admitting wrong? Or just having accountability in general?

(4)
When a woman cheats, it’s becayse she no longer cares about her man at all anymore. When a man does it, that’s not necessarily the case. That’s why a man feels guilty about cheating sometimes whereas women feel literally nothing lmao

Women will break up with you without telling you. That’s why they appear to move on so much more quickly than men.

~~~~~~~

I actually wrote in my apple notes an expansion on the whole guilt thing:

Women feel sympathy, not guilt. They might feel shame, but not guilt. The only reason why women apologize is so that they can feel better about themselves (i.e. that they aren’t a bad person), it’s not because they actually feel bad.

“When a cheating man is caught, his shame is because of cheating. When a cheating woman is caught, her shame is because of getting caught.”

The difference between a man and a woman when comparing their reactions for getting caught cheating is:

A man will feel guilt, as in ‘wow, you cheated, you hurt her’. A woman, however, won’t feel guilt, but rather will feel shame instead, as in ‘wow, you cheated, you are a bad person’. That’s why when you confront women on their mistakes, they start attacking you; it’s because they feel you are attacking their character and reputation, and for a woman, that’s everything. It’s the reason why it’s everyone else’s fault but their own. Again, because they don’t feel guilt, but rather shame instead. So when you confront them, they interpret it as you shaming them; they don’t interpret it as “that action was wrong”, they interpret it as “you are a bad person”. Hence their reactions.

~~~~~~~

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah canned responses like “it’s okay, things will get better because they always do”, “it’s not your fault, you have nothing to feel bad about”, and “don’t worry about it, you’re strong and can get through this like you’ve done so many times before, that’s what makes you so powerful!” come to mind lol. Not that I’d ever say any of this crap, gosh no, that would be the end of me haha but that’s basically all women are after.
Brother, I can tell you from experience that trying to problem solve with a woman is much more painful than just paying her lip service. I recommend the lip service. Otherwise, you will nonsensically be told that you "aren't supporting her" even though that is exactly what you are doing by offering a (possible) solution to her troubles.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread inspired by @ImTheDoubleGreatest! not gonna lie I've been thinking about this post for a few days now

I wanna hear your own stories (if you have them) that reminds of how real the redpill is

Happens to me. Sometimes you think everything is going great. You are King Alpha lolz. And then all of a sudden things get "comfortable".... and a woman reminds you it's a dog eat dog world and if you don't dog up, then you can dog off

Like OP says, sometimes you are thrown on the trash pile just for showing glimpses of being a decent human being LOL

Doesn't matter who you are. Pretty sure someone mentioned recently, Mike Tyson got cucked by Brad Pitt. Lol. Heayweight champ of the world.. and CUCKED

Anyway, this post was worth the shout out
New to this forum. Are you guys saying that no woman is decent? Or that they are decent, but are inherently turned off by a partner being decent towards them?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have a time machine and can go back and try it the other way with the same woman, you'll truly never know if more (or less) dominance or red-pill would have worked. Every woman is different in terms of how much she needs.

For example, I dated this sweet wall-flower seeming woman 4 years ago. SUPER submissive. She would always ask me, "I just don't understand... why do you like me??" Was really into me and told me she loved me first. I was blue-pilled back then but I didn't blow up her phone or anything like that. I probably invested a bit too much a bit too soon in terms of gifts and gestures though, and probably also asked her to stay the night too often (once every couple of weeks) instead of simply having her over to see where things went and let her decide to stay the night or not. She dumped me seemingly out of nowhere. Her reason was that she "felt overwhelmed," which usually means too much pressure from the man. But even now in my red-pill days, looking back with my current wisdom, I really don't feel like I was that bad with her. I would have done some things different, sure, but not drastically.

It would be easy to say that, had I been more dominant and less kind and less invested with her, she would have stayed with me. I don't have a time machine so the only tool I have to determine if that is true or not is looking at who she dated after me, and before me. Before me, her ex husband was extremely dominant, unkind, verbally abusive, and didn't give a sh*t about her. So after dumping me (who treated her "well"), you'd expect she would go for something similar right? Someone more dominant? No. She dated two men after me. An overweight, poor, dorky beta simp with zero confidence. I wouldn't call him ugly but he's probably a 5 if you like chubby guys (4 if you don't). After him, she got with a guy who is a 3 or a 4, even more dorky and simpish and beta than the last guy, no money... just tragic.. the kind of guy you cringe just looking at and listening to in any conversation. They live together now. So looking back, would more dominance and less investment worked for me with this girl? Probably not.

I've also played my cards perfectly, or near perfectly with women even in the last couple years, and I haven't always succeeded even though I didn't make any mistakes that I am aware of. Of course, I have had a lot of great successes too, but my point is that you can't necessarily say that every time things didn't work out with a girl, it is due to your being "nice" to her (and by nice I mean investing, being compassionate, etc).

Do not take this to mean I think TRP isn't real or doesn't work. It has taught me a lot and increased my success with women 10-fold. I'm just saying that thinking you need to be a non-investing, cold, emotionless controlling dictator is not the solution to each failed attempt with women.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and be sure to check out these threads too and their replies too:

And this one was a ****ing crippler right here:

Last edited:

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just saying that thinking you need to be a non-investing, cold, emotionless controlling dictator is not the solution to each failed attempt with women.
But that's not right. This is the best approach.
What you are saying is that she ended up being worthless anyways so it doesn't matter that you were not alpha enough.
It's like buying some eggs and dropping them on the ground like a fool and saying: Oh! it doesn't matter anyway, they were rotten!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, I can tell you from experience that trying to problem solve with a woman is much more painful than just paying her lip service. I recommend the lip service. Otherwise, you will nonsensically be told that you "aren't supporting her" even though that is exactly what you are doing by offering a (possible) solution to her troubles.
In one ear, out the other. I personally am not gonna say any of that sappy crap that I quoted before nor will I ever try to solve their problems ever again. Just ask questions, deflect, and bring up other experiences to guide the conversation something more fun. Sometimes I like listening though so that I can learn about the inner workings of people and what makes them tick. That helps my game (and my social skills as a whole) a whole lot more than anything else. It just doesn’t get you pussy though lol, only fun does.
New to this forum. Are you guys saying that no woman is decent? Or that they are decent, but are inherently turned off by a partner being decent towards them?
No, just that anything that could even be remotely considered as weakness in any possible way will turn them off, and oftentimes that includes being a decent person.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why virgins are better than non-virgins, with scientific backing:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's not right. This is the best approach.
What you are saying is that she ended up being worthless anyways so it doesn't matter that you were not alpha enough.
It's like buying some eggs and dropping them on the ground like a fool and saying: Oh! it doesn't matter anyway, they were rotten!
I do agree 100% that she was worthless due to whatever issues/insecurities caused her to not only dump me but to repeatedly get with beta-simp loser guys, and that I should be thankful she disqualified herself, but I disagree that being cave-man style hardcore alpha dictator is always the right thing to do. Acting that way is only going to attract a specific type of women with a different set of dysfunctions. There is a middle-ground.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bite this one. Welcome to the forum

Some women are decent. They just don't appreciate decent men

They need to "chase" your decency. Or at least fantasize about changing you

If you fold to their wishes, or solve their problems, it becomes less attractive to them

Just stand by your beliefs. Whatever they are. And don't go out of your way to help them

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of the less experienced or egotistical guys here think that what you as a guy do is the end all be all but that is really probably less than 50% of the outcome determiner.
I agree, and would add that every girl is looking for something different. Some want simp, some want cave-man, and most want something in between. Once you learn RP and understand it, you have to find the sweet spot for yourself, that is most comfortable and natural for you. If you are a physically affectionate guy and you enjoy that part of romance, then you should NOT repress it to try to be more cave-man than your nature compels you to be (so long as you aren't being needy with the physical affection of course). Sure maybe some women will be turned off by that but an equal number of women will be turned on by it. You are after compatibility anyway. To your point, I think some guys feel just being hard-edged cave-man red pill is the one magic persona that will make you universally loved by all women (or all women worthy of being loved).

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree 100% that she was worthless due to whatever issues/insecurities caused her to not only dump me but to repeatedly get with beta-simp loser guys, and that I should be thankful she disqualified herself, but I disagree that being cave-man style hardcore alpha dictator is always the right thing to do. Acting that way is only going to attract a specific type of women with a different set of dysfunctions. There is a middle-ground.
Could you post examples of this middle-ground and explain how has it worked in your favour?