Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember Rachel Dolezal? She's now at OnlyFans

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... or I guess for her, it's OnlyFrauds. :rofl:
Would you hit it? o_O o_O

View attachment 9070
who?

I know, I subbed her, and fapped to her too. She is selling nudies with stuff going up.her a$$ for like $35. She tried to be president for the NAACP and try to look black and for another $35 I can see how her a$$hole looks like. Her sub cost is cheap. Her legs and feet are hot plus the nude pics with balloons where if you pop them she would be naked.

Is her money going to help the community? Will other female leaders do this too? Maybe MTG will open one next.

Truth be told, I did not buy the $35 pics. I am too busy to occupy my mind on such things despite the fantasy cravings to want to see famous women nude like that.

...... please leave.....

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... or I guess for her, it's OnlyFrauds. :rofl:
Would you hit it? o_O o_O

View attachment 9070
What a time to be alive. Women who are at a age where they should be " dedicated mothers" acting like lost teenagers desperate for attention. This is pathetic.

Would I hit it? Mweh. With the right amount of Heineken in my system ,and lowkey , no bragging about it .I would rathenit hit it tbh.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ewww. Hell no. I’d hit the bricks in the opposite direction of her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Status quo here for Rachel. First she pretends for years to be a race that she is not, now she’s pretending she has decent looks and a hot body …

Same delusional act, different focus. Let’s hope this phase doesn’t last as long, my eyeballs are already starting to hurt.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have to give her credit in that her waist is rather slender - definitely an accomplishment for a 40-something harridan in this era - regardless of the thunderous thighs & brachia. o_O o_O Chunky chicks that keep the waist tight can still be rather bangable.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times would you have to hit her for her to realise she's a chubby, white, ginger, post wall mess?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I saw this. This is pathetic yet unsurprising. To be honest her pictures are pretty good for a post wall 40 something year old poser. I’d bang her. Would not subscribe though.

To all my black men out here, this is how low she thinks of us. She ruined her life and wants us to bail her out.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I saw this. This is pathetic yet unsurprising. To be honest her pictures are pretty good for a post wall 40 something year old poser. I’d bang her. Would not subscribe though.

To all my black men out here, this is how low she thinks of us. She ruined her life and wants us to bail her out.
She is trying to earn that bailout. I cant buy her VIP package as its too expensive and I am so so about really seeing her naked or doing stuff. I guess that is how she makes her money. The basic sub costs just shows her feet, legs and classy softcore poses.