"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Remember me?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Hey everybody, Im back. Mods... move this, I DARE you!

Someone fill me in, any new developments in the HS department? Ive got a gentlemans bet in about the hottest girl in school... lays the deal, 3 dollars the prize [three to one odds]. Any ideas?

Did anyone bring a model to prom? Any suggestions on convincing older girls to chill @ a HS convention? Ive got a lot of bets to win this year :-D

This is me:
http://buddypic.com/profile.php?username=heyimanthony
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Waddup.
No, nothing breakthrow in ages. Oh well.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Few new things:

- Sammo and Vincent are new HS mods

- I am/was crazykid

- I knew you couldn't leave forever.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You come back every few months and talk about how great you are. that's good and all, but I'm still waiting for that ground breaking post you promised us ages ago that never came.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Welcome back again, Mr.Tiger.xD Its good to see you around again. I hope to see your awesome posts.
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Originally posted by Porky
You come back every few months and talk about how great you are. that's good and all, but I'm still waiting for that ground breaking post you promised us ages ago that never came.
Men and women have been having sex for thousands of years... theres nothing 'groundbreaking' in this game. Im not here to help you get layed like I do... im here to help you achieve YOUR potential - cool out.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Anthony a/k/a Kino!

Of course we remember you.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
What? Who are you? Tony? Never heard of ya.

:D! Welcome back Anthony.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Men and women have been having sex for thousands of years... theres nothing 'groundbreaking' in this game. Im not here to help you get layed like I do... im here to help you achieve YOUR potential - cool out.
I achieved my goals months ago, thanks. I've since set new ones.

if there's no post, that's fine. I just wish you hadn't talked about how you'd make one which would blow our minds. now my hopes have been dashed :(
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Porky
I achieved my goals months ago, thanks. I've since set new ones.

if there's no post, that's fine. I just wish you hadn't talked about how you'd make one which would blow our minds. now my hopes have been dashed :(
;) There is no better way to keep a man from returning to his past, than reminding him of it.

The negativity is unnecessary... no good will come of it. Welcome an old friend...
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
"P*ssy is like Tony the Tiger... it's grrrrrrrreat!" - Yukmouth

Good to have you back!
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by eternal
- I knew you couldn't leave forever.
Of course not he'd miss me too much :p

Hey anthony, welcome back. We need more people like you at the forums.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Let's all make a friends quilt and hold each other's hands now.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Let's all make a friends quilt and hold each other's hands now.
can we have sex then?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Anything to get some, eh vince?
you hurt my feelings tony :(

Welcome back though ;)
 
Top