Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Remember Attitude is everything...

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i just got from this club tonight and might i say it was very packed....my friend was working the door so another night of no line (and it was a 30 min waiting line) no cover with VIP....i usually go in with this nonchalant vibe and might i say it usually didnt work out...

this time was a little different...

I decided to go in and act like i was having the time of my life...smiling...dancing....having a good time...with a Great Attitude...as a Result numerous women i've seen many times in this club and around the city where interested more than usual asking me "hey wassup? why are you so happy?" I just smiled and said "Im having a great time"...I actually ended up passing on a number i should have gotten but didnt want...she was a little below my standards and im not desperate like the old AFC days...a Couple 7s and maybe one 8 was looking my way no 9s are 10s im shooting for those this summer...

Key to the story is check your attitude...usually when you feel good you can rub that off on the woman your going after...weak attitude gets a weak response...weird vibes get weird responses (rejection)..:kick:

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great realization dude. Looks to me like you found gold.

Did you notice how "acting like you're having a great time" esaily becomes "having a great time"?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure genius!

...go into a club with a positive attitude...but not have the balls to approach any of the girls looking at you, then give away the only number you got to some other dude so he could bang her instead.

Sorry mate, agree with your thread title, but you need a better example than that!

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was a little below my standards and im not desperate like the old AFC days...a Couple 7s and maybe one 8 was looking my way no 9s are 10s im shooting for those this summer...
This is so often an excuse to not score. I mean, what's so desperate about ending the night with the pretty girl next door? Don't turn sarging into an audition for America's next top model. That's taking it way too seriously.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nahh u guys don't get it...see you dont have to go to the club aiming to score all the time...no excuse because i've done this a thousand times before it's nothing to get a girl like that...i had class in the morning and just wanted to hang out with my friends and grind on a few chicks and conversate with a few...i'll see most of them again lmao!...

Remember Attitude is Key...and you dont always have to number close...

P.S. i was dancing on mutliple chicks all night including the girl who wanted to talk to me...just test driving with no intentions...just plan fun....it's good when you have and LOOK like you have the option to say no....thats how you get more numbers...i did what i came out to do last night...Turn some heads my way...and have fun...and adopt a new social attitude...next time i'll go for more...Patience my friends...patience

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Pure genius!

...go into a club with a positive attitude...but not have the balls to approach any of the girls looking at you, then give away the only number you got to some other dude so he could bang her instead.

Sorry mate, agree with your thread title, but you need a better example than that!

nahh i'll pass he can have her...i've got plenty of other options....seeing one later tonight :rolleyes: Jumping the gun always gets unwanted results plus i wasn't feeling her so i wasn't really worried too much about it...dudes on here always take what they can get....i take what i want...when i want it....like a man (donjuan) should...