The Antichrist_Star
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2002
- Messages
- 1,066
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 41
Who knows Nocturnal... who knows.Originally posted by Nocturnal
Matrix... I wish I could meet you. I really do...
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Who knows Nocturnal... who knows.Originally posted by Nocturnal
Matrix... I wish I could meet you. I really do...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That is a good question Bunk, and I would imagine that the answer to it would be simply that I have my Instant Messager handle posted on this board, and from what I have been told... I give fairly decent advice... but perhaps I am mistaken. Second, the fact that I choose against hanging with the "popular" people during my high school tenure has nothing to do with these people Instant Messaging me... considering that none of us know each other formally... let alone in actuality. Thirdly Bunk... what the fuck does your post in its entirety have anything to do with what I just wrote? Just curious.Originally posted by Bunk 040
BUT that **** sounds like a ****ing DYD newsletter or something.
You say:
"I receive countless instant messages a day from people, all asking me what they should do in their lives."
Now why the hell are the messaging you I ask. Is it because you never hung out with the "cool' kids? If that is so, then you contradict your logic in a couple of the rants (only read 1.5). You said that people only follow whats cool and you weren't perceive as cool since you didn't hang out with cool kids. Now that leads back to my question: Why The Fuck Are They Messaging You? Just curious.