Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Religion and Game

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Very good post. So many scriptures point to what you say there is no room or time to write them out.

This one comes to mind when Christ was dealing with the church leaders.

John 9:41, NASB: "Jesus said to them, 'If you were blind, you would have no sin; but since you say, 'We see,' your sin remains." John 9:41, NLT: "'If you were blind, you wouldn't be guilty,' Jesus replied. 'But you remain guilty because you claim you can see

heavy statement there. Chew on it for a while.
Guilt is not good. Do the best to how you were formed.
Good post.

Also People have said the current president of the USA isn't saved. He was asked if he asks God for forgiveness. He said he doesn't. He just says he tries to not do it again.

He got criticism for saying he didn't ask God for forgiveness. However God has forgiven everyone when he died on the cross. The only thing you gotta do is receive the gift of salvation. This is done from hearing the gospel and then believing. Whether he does believe I don't know.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Also It's the churches where pastors preach the hardest against sin where the most souls are saved. This is because the knowledge of the Law is what POINTS sinners to Christ for salvation. Galatians 3:24, Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.” If we are to win many souls to Christ, then we must show lost sinners their need for a Savior.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus was a radical for his time.

Everything he did was hated by the establishment, especially by those who ruled their society.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yep.
I could be in a better headspace before choosing a new religion.
Some wisdom from this influencer made me think about taking care of my debt first. Thanks kindly to him.:up:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus was a radical for his time.

Everything he did was hated by the establishment, especially by those who ruled their society.
Alpha

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.
I could be in a better headspace before choosing a new religion.
Some wisdom from this influencer made me think about taking care of my debt first. Thanks kindly to him.:up:

for such a choice, wait for nothing or no one. go forth and make it so. there is always a reason to delay. such a choice will give you new wisdom on how to solve existing issues.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
for such a choice, wait for nothing or no one. go forth and make it so. there is always a reason to delay. such a choice will give you new wisdom on how to solve existing issues.
funny/ironic you say no one because ever since I've been without religion, in the back of my mind I thought 'Well, that's ok, I'll just take on whatever religion my future husband practices'

Then I see how scarce my options are for men who are childfree-by-choice and I get redpilled and I start taking accountability and see all of my nature and I accept I will and should not ever marry.

So choosing a religion becomes solely a choice made by me for me alone as if I should expect I will be alone for the rest of my days.

I am not deceiving when I title this thread 'Religion and game' as I know the members reading or contributing understand that I'm evaluating what value systems match.
Am I valuable to that certain religious community and are they valuable to me.

Transactional and somewhat cold and rational decision making.

My personal relationship with my higher power is confidential and I don't typically share my thoughts too often and that wasn't the purpose of this thread. I know you haven't questioned me on all that metalwater, I'm just including info about me in a reply to you coincidentally.

It could be my RC upbringing influence that shaped my thinking on a lot of things spiritually. I'm now interested in something other than RC.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be my RC upbringing influence that shaped my thinking on a lot of things spiritually. I'm now interested in something other than RC.
It's all good. I realize my views will be different or more naive than some posters here, that's why I picked the avatar that I did. I really take in some of the info from some of the posters as there is some good stuff in some of it. Forged by fire, the strongest steel has been in the hottest furnace. I have gained much from this site, but I still refuse the dark side. When the pain is stronger than the man's strength he will accept the dark side. The power in the dark is intoxicating. Sometimes the temptation is very strong... whole other story for a different group. Red pill truth can not be dismissed and can be found in all human situations, including religion, work, school, home, politics, charity, everyplace. You might also consider an account at something like red pill for women Reddit site.

I definitely understood your purpose in this thread. I assume it is genuine and you're looking for ideas and or support to help you choose how to improve your life and situations. And you might enjoy chat/forum with this group of assertive sounding men. Most of the info or ideas I share are from first-hand info. If you are ever in need of humor, just find and read my first thread in this forum. One of the red pill lessons for men is to not seek a relationship but to grow self-worth and interest in ANYTHING else and let the relationship appear from those other actions and activities. Not searching on OLD, but chance meeting while doing things we like to do. An active church that keeps us busy doing things that are interesting provides exactly that. Not sure the statistics buy MANY relationships start in a church. Don't go hunting for men, go hunting for an interesting life or spiritual growth. The men you hope to find are not the ones that went hunting women, instead, you want the ones that are interested in the activities and spiritual growth. While you are doing that be sweet and dress well.

I like your idea of LDS because I have first-hand info and believe based only on the posting you have done on this site, that group would be interesting for you, and you would accept and appreciate the male dominance model they use. you would be able to teach some of the younger one's things you have already learned in life at the same time.

I also like the other choices other posters have suggested. I have direct experience with three or four others. One thing is that any of those groups will provide better answers to this type of question than a forum of men looking for sex.... and healing from relationship wounds.

An alternate idea/group that might serve you well is United Methodist. Not a red pill group at all, but very tolerant of the same. Like Mormon will have smaller groups of ppl and you can build bonds with them. In this one, you will learn the bible from a literature point of view. what it really says and how and maybe why ppl would have written it that way. VERY accepting and inclusive.

Catholic is another strong group, might have trouble with your background for these guys. Lots of older women and older men that are dedicated. Very strong group outside of US. I don't see this one as providing you what you may be looking for.

HTH.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Lynx, I'd have sent this to you via pm but was unable to. This is an interesting perspective about a writer and podcast host I find to be a good source on topics that "your dad should have taught you"

@MatureDJ there was a way to listen to this podcast free somewhere on that link

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What if you live in a mostly irreligious nation like Australia where young Christians under 55 years of age are virtually non existent?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
What if you live in a mostly irreligious nation like Australia where young Christians under 55 years of age are virtually non existent?
I don't know.

It seems the only thing available is starting your own weekly bible study/small group and provide food and some moralistic and fun entertainment after to attract the female friends, coworkers, cousins, sisters, daughters to the weekly sessions, even if they only come to the social part.....they'll accept and understand its with religious people even if they're not practicing yet.
Start a meetup that has all this stated in its description? Or an airbnb experience event listing?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know.

It seems the only thing available is starting your own weekly bible study/small group and provide food and some moralistic and fun entertainment after to attract the female friends, coworkers, cousins, sisters, daughters to the weekly sessions, even if they only come to the social part.....they'll accept and understand its with religious people even if they're not practicing yet.
Start a meetup that has all this stated in its description? Or an airbnb experience event listing?
that is leadership.