"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

relationship problem!!!, help guys...

spiker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
ok guys,
I was going out with my ex for about 8 months when I found out that her and her ex before me had been e-mailing each other saying how they still had feelings for each other(the guy is my mate as well), so as a result we split up, shortly after her and the other guy got together but it didn't work and they split up after a few weeks. She told me that she had never got over me and that she was only trying to make feelings for him that she didn't have and that she still liked me. We decided that we would give it a while before we decided to date each other again as the other guy is very hurt and is finding it very dificult to move on and also to make sure both our feelings are genuine for each other. The problem I am writing about is that the girl is very sensitive and she found out that I had pulled a few girls lately(she had my hotmail password and found an e-mail from one of the girls I had pulled), she got mad and said that I had ruined any chance that we had together and that since she read the e-mail she has been physically sick all week and that she had no choice but to try and get over me...

what should I do guys...
as it stands we were both single and I feel i had every right to pull
but I know where she is coming from as well
what should I say to her???
what smart answer can I give her to get her to wise up and relaise it was only a pull

please help...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
She had her chance with you, but she wanted to go fool around with her ex, so now let her suffer what she asked for. It was her choice, she had her oportunity. Dont give a **** about her.
 

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
Originally posted by Trance
She had her chance with you, but she wanted to go fool around with her ex, so now let her suffer what she asked for. It was her choice, she had her oportunity. Dont give a **** about her.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
What a fvcking *****. She dumps you for her ex, then when that doesn't work out she magically never had feelings for him and now wants you back? She's trying to manipulate you, and she's only now pissed off because she realized that you were doing more than fine without her in your life.

She has/had no claim to you. She was banging another guy while you guys were split up, and was under the impression that you were just jacking it in the bathroom, but in reality you got more play than she did. Screw her, she's melodramatic.

By the way, did she check your e-mail without your permission? I'd be pissed off about that, she was obviously spying on you. Don't apologize for anything.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
She dumps you and dates her EX then she gets pissed because you see other women when your SINGLE...?

Ummm...NEXT
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

spiker

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
yea she checked my e-mail without asking, bloody well did piss me off, but I still like this girl
I'm stuck...
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
It's fairly clear that you should forget about her and see other girls. She's completely manipulating you. Why would you want to be with a person that screws you this way?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You spend 8 months with a girl and she is telling another dude how much she cares for him and you still want her??? You are pvssy-whipped!!

She is a manipulator and is trying to make you feel bad for what she herself did, with your friend at that! Keep your dignity and make her pay a price for her wrongdoing - don't listen to her weak pitiful excuses!!! If she had the nerve to do this once then she'll do it again! Leave her!
 
Last edited:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You spend 8 months with a girl and she is telling another dude how much she cares for him and you still want her??? You are pvsst-whipped!!

She is a manipulator and is trying to make you feel bad for what she herself did, with your friend at that! Keep your dignity and make her pay a price for her wrongdoing - don't listen to her weak pitiful excuses!!! If she had the nerve to do this once then she'll do it again! Leave her!
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I agree with the other guys. Put a big NEXT sign on "Little Miss I-Can't-Make-Up-My-Freaking-Mind" She needs to do a lot of growing up and develop some stability in her choice of men.

(I mean really! She had you and let you slip away...how smart could she be?):D

Go out and find some one who appreciates you. Completely ignore all communication from this flake.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top