relationship on the Phone - Making me crzy - Help plz

samxx

Reaction score
Dear all

Few months ago I moved to new area, I mat a girl in my way out and she was my neighbour, got her phone number. She is 24 and im 27. Been chatting and talking romance on the phone daily bases we even had phone sex. We went for coffee once only and since then we didn’t see each other again.
The problem im facing is that, everytime I ask to meet her she keep saying I got to study today, I got to see my friends maybe tomorrow and so on.

I like the girl very much and she likes me too, but I don’t . what should I do about it? Its making me crzy

Please help

Regards

Sam

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You know what you do when you can't meet up in the near days:
a) You "next" her with the possibly of coming back
b) You ignore the phone, cause her to wonder
c) You set a fun and anticipative date 2 weeks ahead. Revert back to b) if she's still kicking excuses. ^^,

samxx

Reaction score
thanks for ur fast reply.
i have done what u just said but excuses happened again.
she was crzy when i ignored her phone calls,
we supposed to meet today but she canceled few hours ago by not calling me.

i like the girl alot,

need more advice

thanx

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammy boy... let me introduce you to my mystical powers. They're amazing... let me focus..

Ok... I can see.. She's not hot! Actually... many will find her to be.. well... ugly!

So, you see... when you chatted and talked on the phone with her, she made a image of you. A very, very, very good image of you. A fantasy image of you that fitted her idea of their prince charming. I'm sure you're great and all, but you're not her type, not anymore... you gave her a chance of liking someone who isn't you.

Date other women.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

Been chatting and talking romance on the phone daily bases we even had phone sex.
You cannot maintain a relationship over the phone. The woman needs the whole package, not just your voice. She needs to see your facial expressions, your body language, and even your touch. Since you weren't providing her with all of this, she just created an image in her mind of this perfect, wonderful guy. You failed to live up to the fantasy man that she created in her mind.

Also, what the hell is up with Phone Sex? You can't stick your pecker through the reciever. Try aiming for real sex with a woman you can have physical contact with. It's much more satisfying and less messy.

samxx

Reaction score
thanx for ur reply SamePendo.

exactly wat i thought but she keep saying i miss u and want to see u, she also keep talking about the way i look.

by the way she is really hot,,, many guys try for her. i mean hot hot