Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship Degree Poll

What is your preferred degree of relationships with women?

• Total voters

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mature Men,

This is a research post for something I've been curious about for a while.
What I would like to find out is this:

What is your preferred level of relationships with women?

The outcome of this poll may help people by indicating what the most popular and desirable kind of a relationship is, so choose your preference!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't vote.

My preferred relationship degree is based on the woman. WIthout that input, I'm unable to answer.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Vulpine said:
I couldn't vote.

My preferred relationship degree is based on the woman. WIthout that input, I'm unable to answer.

Here here. I typed the same thing and then saw you beat me to it, ya bastard:up:

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had actually already considered that - but then I figured that this is not about the women.
This is about what you prefer.

If you know what you want, you can find a woman/women that is/are interested in the same thing. It shouldn't be the other way around, if you ask me.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, like I said, I prefer to make a judgement based on the woman. Did I st-sstuh-stutter? You could have made that a choice.

Ok. I don't have a goal, or a finish-line, or target with regards to women. They are just around. You meet a woman, and things develop into what they are going to be. Prefer? I prefer to let things develop into what they are going to be. There's no telling ahead of time what that is. ONS, STR, MTR, LTR, Marriage... without a crystal ball, there is no telling.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually pretty interesting.
I think you do have a valid point, this poll assumes that we have a single goal instead of having flowing relationships. Flowing relationships are much more likely and much more realistic.

However, for getting clear and relevant information on the desires and preferences we have, that shouldn't be included.

I do agree on your comment. Relationships are flowing, not absolute.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer that my relationships absolutely stop flowing for about one week a month while the woman is flowing.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, ok. That's simple. I'm a male. It's a no brainer! If you factor out all of the "real life" concerns...

Fine, I'll vote.

You guys are all liars. You would all prefer the same as I do, but "real life concerns" get in the way: VD, child support, psychos, etc.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted for regular fukk buddy, but as others have said it depends on the woman.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Multiple LTR here.

I like LTR, but I have a type of personality that's ready to leave a girl within a day even if things are going alright in a relationship for a year or 3 years.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cazh FB for sure.

If I'm w/ a chick and we dig each other in the sack, it's great that we can count on each for an occassional romp, no questions asked, no need to re-discover each other, and the casual relationship means we should have enough honesty to make things real.