Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship coming to an end- what would you do now?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to get your thoughts on this relationship and where should I go from here. A little long winded, but just bear with me please.

I tried to break down a somewhat cliff notes version as detailed below:

1. I have been in a relationship with a very well behaved Filipina for the last 16 months.
2. She wanted to take the relationship to another level, with marriage, children.
3. I love the girl, enjoy her company, but do not want marriage, children at this time (I am divorced with young daughter)
4. She is in excellent condition at 37, but has (understandable concerns about her biological clock running out). I am 38.
5. She has conservative values, and again wants to marry/have children.
6. I told her a couple months back that I don't want to hold her back from reaching the goal of marrying/having children.
7. Honestly, I wanted to continue having sex with her and proposed that she start casually dating and once she got serious with someone, we could call it off. Until then, we could enjoy each others company for as long as it lasted.
8. She has dated another guy about five times. Obviously, this indicates getting somewhat more serious, however, she moves slowly in relationships.
9. Typically, she comes and sees me at my place every Sunday and spends the night and returns home Monday.
10. This coming weekend, she said she was going to come over, we were going to go to the river with my daughter, but she would be returning home later that day. Which means no opportunity for sex as we will be with my daughter all afternoon.
11. I believe she is starting to feel funny about having sex with me while she is seeing that other guy. I'm not a fool and she may be getting banged by the other guy (though maybe not, as she is ridiculously honest and would honestly probably just tell me that she was) but tbh I am a bit of a pig and not sure if I care.

My goal is to bang her for as long as possible, but also need to maintain some level of self respect lol. If I'm still spending time with her, I really need to be banging her.

My question is- should I just proactively end this early since its only a matter of time anyway. Or do I milk the sex for as long as I can with her while getting more prospects/plates? Since I've been with her exclusively for a bit, I'll need time to build up a pipe line again.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ending no matter what as she is at the age (or in my opinion WAY past it at 37) that she NEEDS to have a kid now and that is her biology. You said you don't want this with her, so I'd cut her loose. Hook up with her as you want, but know her clock is ticking hard now and I hope you're using protection. Women will do some wild **** to get a child from a man, especially a 37 year old woman who is over the wall while you are in your prime years now.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks RBK. Agree with you on the age. I am not into older women, but she takes extremely good care of herself. I would not consider marrying someone my own age. And really do not want to remarry again until 45.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You just need to tell her that you are open to a FWB situation, once a week, and no more. Its her choice if she wants to comply or go bye.

At no point should you drop what you want your lifestyle to be in order to keep her vagina around. There are millions more. Go find 3 or 4 that are better....and younger.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn't going to be in your life very soon, why even have her come around your daughter? I know this is an aside, but as a fellow father with a young daughter I would cut that off ASAP if I knew it was coming to an end.

As far as she is concerned specifically, why not just get a new plate or two to have sex with? Less emotional strings attached at that point. I would rather not be seeing her at all if I was having to plan an exit.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If she isn't going to be in your life very soon, why even have her come around your daughter? I know this is an aside, but as a fellow father with a young daughter I would cut that off ASAP if I knew it was coming to an end.

As far as she is concerned specifically, why not just get a new plate or two to have sex with? Less emotional strings attached at that point. I would rather not be seeing her at all if I was having to plan an exit.
Agreed...you are making it harder on your daughter. And for what? Some random pvssy?

Your daughter comes first not this chick.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. That helped me decide how I'm going to handle this.

1. I wont have her around my daughter anymore. Agreed that this is not a good thing.

2. If she wants to come over every other weekend when I dont have my daughter, we can do that.

3. I will start building up a new pipeline of prospects/plates and go from there.

Thanks