Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship are hard work no matter what

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"My soon to be brother in law married a Muslim virgin"

He made a fatal mistake right out of the gate. Holy roller gals like this are the mirror image of dope addled hood/trailer park bimbos. As Dante Moore observed in "The Re-Education Of The Female", it's no coincidence than so many former junkies and criminals become religious fanatics. These are individuals with an extraordinarily weak locus of control

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing is a giant crap shoot. Some people get very lucky and marry a sane person. For the rest of us we have to try our best to make our relationship a healthy one.

There is no better just trade offs. If you want sanity you have to trade off in looks. If you want maturity you have to trade off in age etc.

Im at the point of ima just marry this girl put a kid in her and prepare the best I can for some bullshyt. I dont know anymore.
Relationships are hard work, regardless of how it ends, if it even ends.

Weirdly enough, stumbling upon this forum is one of the luckiest acts a man can do.

Men really are the basis for how any relationship proceeds. If men are not as informed, not as active, not as assertive, not as hardworking, then ultimately the relationship is bound to fail.

We have to make it work, and we have to make them listen to us, otherwise they end up living life the way they want to, which is sometimes fine, and usually bad.

I know I'm not the smartest nut in here, but if there's one thing I've noticed, humor is a worthwhile skill to learn.

We are also endowed with foresight, so be more specific in what you see in the future. Once you're both married, what do you see in 5 years? 10 years? 25 years? At what year do you think a kid is best? Throughout your relationship, when is it good to listen to her? Since sometimes, women really give good insight about life.

Know what you want, and when you want it.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I rarely find happy healthy relationships past the honeymoon phase.

It is possible but it takes compromise ans growth.
We get healthy from hard work. We get happy from hard work.

If a happy and healthy relationship does not make it past the honeymoon phase, then it seems like there is just hard work in the wrong place.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a successful live in, long term relationship is the hardest thing I've ever done with a woman. There are so many other issues that creep up that you have to contend with. Dating is a walk in the park. Unless you have lived with a woman for a few years you have no idea.

Growth typically doesn't occur without some pain. Failure will teach you more than success will. And nothing lasts forever.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He made a fatal mistake right out of the gate. Holy roller gals like this are the mirror image of dope addled hood/trailer park bimbos. As Dante Moore observed in "The Re-Education Of The Female", it's no coincidence than so many former junkies and criminals become religious fanatics. These are individuals with an extraordinarily weak locus of control
Yeh are 100% correct for Western girls and most women. I agree. This one however was actually a virgin lol. Only because she would get disowned or stoned.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a successful live in, long term relationship is the hardest thing I've ever done with a woman. There are so many other issues that creep up that you have to contend with. Dating is a walk in the park. Unless you have lived with a woman for a few years you have no idea.

Growth typically doesn't occur without some pain. Failure will teach you more than success will. And nothing lasts forever.
Exactly. You summarized what I was trying to convey perfectly. It is insanely difficult. I guess thats why 95% of relationships fail.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You have to focus on the innate and inherent qualities of the woman and not the qualities of how she was raised or brought up. Many times they are rebellious against that upbringing because they feel they have been oppressed.

Focusing on upbringing rather than the actual person as an individual is the biggest mistake people make in these situations...as if their upbringing somehow will override these individual traits.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There is no reason you should ever have a hard time in a relationship." - Patrice O'Neal

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There is no reason you should ever have a hard time in a relationship." - Patrice O'Neal
This is from Doc Love when he had a column in AskMen:

Hey Doc,

Camilla and I have been together for a year now, and we love each other. We’ve been through hell and back together, and I want to share our story with you.

Hi Crane,

When you’ve been to hell and back with a girl, it means her Interest Level was not up in the 90s all along. And that tells me that you haven’t got “The System” memorized, so you don’t know what the heck you’re doing! In my program, there is no hell; there’s only heaven.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships are hard work no matter what. My soon to be brother in law married a Muslim virgin. Good looking girl from a good intact family in a " Muslim" country.

They are having serious issues less than 2 yrs in. Shawty is a menace. Mouthy and kind of lazy.

I got a close friend of mine who married a Mormon girl. She was not a virgin ( I dont think) but her family was heavy in the church. They both were. Years later big divorce and she has jail time etc.

This whole thing is a giant crap shoot. Some people get very lucky and marry a sane person. For the rest of us we have to try our best to make our relationship a healthy one.

There is no better just trade offs. If you want sanity you have to trade off in looks. If you want maturity you have to trade off in age etc.

Im at the point of ima just marry this girl put a kid in her and prepare the best I can for some bullshyt. I dont know anymore.
There are ways men can COLLECTIVELY fix marriage and end women’s anti-social behaviors and nation- and family-wrecking ideas and “movements,” but doing so would require what even the biggest tough-guy red-pill gurus don’t have the nerve to do. Implementing them would, to their dismay, a would also render “game” dead.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to focus on the innate and inherent qualities of the woman and not the qualities of how she was raised or brought up. Many times they are rebellious against that upbringing because they feel they have been oppressed.

Focusing on upbringing rather than the actual person as an individual is the biggest mistake people make in these situations...as if their upbringing somehow will override these individual traits.
Upbringing is critical. Almost every single adult mental issue is traced straight back to childhood. You won't find a counselor/therapist that disagrees either.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Upbringing is critical. Almost every single adult mental issue is traced straight back to childhood. You won't find a counselor/therapist that disagrees either.
Focusing on the upbringing but not paying attention to the individual is a huge mistake.

Thinking just because their upbringing was great that they will be great is not only naive it's delusional.

There are serial killers and murderers that had great upbringings. Violent armed robbers and kidnappers.

What happened to them?

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Their job is to tell people that though and it’s become the easy way of explaining people’s problems. Nobody has a perfect childhood and business wouldn’t be as good if they chalked it up to brain chemistry.

Not denying the effect of upbringing, but nature/nurture is 50/50 and you’re way better off judging actions to determine a persons character.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are ways men can COLLECTIVELY fix marriage and end women’s anti-social behaviors and nation- and family-wrecking ideas and “movements,” but doing so would require what even the biggest tough-guy red-pill gurus don’t have the nerve to do. Implementing them would, to their dismay, a would also render “game” dead.
What kind of collective solutions might you suggest?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh are 100% correct for Western girls and most women. I agree. This one however was actually a virgin lol. Only because she would get disowned or stoned.
The only "proof" of this chick's virginity is her word. And as Greg House spent 8 seasons informing us, everyone lies

Reaction score
to each their own, a lot of people like to think that relationships for all time, are naturally meant to be harder work for men than for women due to the burden of leadership placed on mens shoulders, i get annoyed when people say relationships are hard work for women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

as in not centered? Little balance, one extreme to the other?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think people make conscious mistakes in stages of dating that misleads their partners, which is really another way of saying what I just wrote on emotional immaturity.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difficulty of any relationship is directly proportional to the consideration and maturity of the two individuals in that relationship.

The more difficult and less considerate a person is, the harder they are to get along with. In a relationship, if it is going to last, the relationship must be the highest priority. Selfish people have a tough time being considerate of others. This translates to greater difficulty in relationship.