Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you can't compare jobs to women cause you don't get compensated for time spent with women. A woman will only waste your time if you allow her to. From now and on why don't you start being direct with women about what you want early on. I promise you will not get time wasted again.
Keep thinking that. You can be direct as possible with them and it goes in one ear and out the other. Being direct is overrated when it comes to women.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should you ever be upset just because you got a rejection?
That's nothing and means nothing. So what?
You shouldn't but I'm saying if it does upsets you at least don't get upset in front of her. Go somewhere in the corner by yourself.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people think “rejection”, I doubt they’re talking about someone random woman they approached. Yeah that’s rejection but it’s not the type I get frustrated with. And it’s not the type that guys get mad over, although women like to lump all examples into one to make themselves look better. (The only reason why they do it is cause most guys react in a way women used to guys reacting towards rejection)

When you go on several dates with me, tell me all this bs of “you’re the one! I told my friends you’re the one!” and then you ghost me after a month, or we’ve made plans for a second date a week in advance and have kept in regular contact that entire week, and you even go so far as hinting to a THIRD date before we’ve even gone on the second one and then the day of you text me “yeah I think I’m going to pass on a second date. (First you should've realized that bs when she was telling u you are the one when yall don't even know each other so thats your fault. Second yall made plans a week in advance for a second date and yall kept in contact during that time period. You were too predictable and showed the woman you had no other options. She found a better option thats why she told you she was gonna pass on yall date.)

Wish you the best though!”. Then fvck you and the horse you rode in on and go lay in a busy street cvnt. I know what women say and what they do are two different things (Well if you know that then you should took heed to that during yall interaction so that's your fault.)

but it’s at the point I no longer trust what any woman tells me. If they tell me she had a kid, I’ll think she’s lying and has 7, if she says she’s a banker I’ll think she’s lying and she’s really a janitor. They’ve made me not trust them.(Take it as a lesson buddy never trust what a woman says pay attention to what she does.)

They get mad that I don’t chase or I’m hard to read, well no fvcking duh, I’m the way I am because women ar narcissistic cvnts these days and it’s gotten out of control in the last few years. I didn’t have these problems when I was younger but old women love to play these games, not so much the younger ones. And then the old ones get mad that men go after younger women and pass them over. Gee I wonder why( Buddy the most masculine woman will submit to a man thats more masculine than her. Women are not really narcissistic creatures they just don't want to man thats more feminine than they are.)
Wait, so I’m too feminine now for these modern day hoes?lol

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, so I’m too feminine now for these modern day hoes?lol
Dude you really gotta work on yourself. You need to learned who you are as a man cause you allowed women to take your manhood.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you really gotta work on yourself. You need to learned who you are as a man cause you allowed women to take your manhood.
I’m not working on **** when it comes to women. I’m happy with myself just the way I am, if I seen passive to someone then oh fvcking well. If I seem feminine to some random dude or a woman that couldn’t find her femininity with a road map and glasses, oh well not my loss. Being a man means being happy with yourself, not trying to change yourself to appease someone else, especially women. You keep twisting yourself up on knots to become the dancing monkey women want you to be. To me that’s not masculine at all, that’s turning yourself into someone you don’t want to be and someone you won’t recognize. You’re trying to make them happy, not make yourself happy.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep thinking that. You can be direct as possible with them and it goes in one ear and out the other. Being direct is overrated when it comes to women.
Thats why women keep wasting your time cause you rather sugarcoat your intentions over just being direct. So what if it goes in one ear and out the other all that means she wasnt attracted to you. Its better to know that early on than later buddy

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why women keep wasting your time cause you rather sugarcoat your intentions over just being direct. So what if it goes in one ear and out the other all that means she wasnt attracted to you. Its better to know that early on than later buddy
No, that’s why 4 women wasted my time. It isn’t some life long experience, just a bad run I had. The women all had something in common, they liked to “fall fast” and as fast as they fell they lost interest just as fast. I like women who do the slow burn, who I can develop chemistry with. I’ve never had luck with the women who wanted to go 100mph and fake interest when I knew they’d lose it just as quickly. If you ever meet the type you’ll know what I’m talking about. If you aren’t interested then tell me after the first date, not a few dates afterwards. I state what I’m looking for very clearly, only thing I haven’t done is put it in sky writing with a plane.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not working on **** when it comes to women. I’m happy with myself just the way I am, if I seen passive to someone then oh fvcking well. If I seem feminine to some random dude or a woman that couldn’t find her femininity with a road map and glasses, oh well not my loss. Being a man means being happy with yourself, not trying to change yourself to appease someone else, especially women. You keep twisting yourself up on knots to become the dancing monkey women want you to be. To me that’s not masculine at all, that’s turning yourself into someone you don’t want to be and someone you won’t recognize. You’re trying to make them happy, not make yourself happy.
Who said anything about change for a woman I said work on yourself and get to know who you are as a man. If you happy with yourself then what the hell you doing on here crying about your experience dealing with a woman who strung you alone for a month and tossed you to the curb. Now you so butthurt and weak to the point to where women made you not trust them again according to you lol.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that’s why 4 women wasted my time. It isn’t some life long experience, just a bad run I had. The women all had something in common, they liked to “fall fast” and as fast as they fell they lost interest just as fast. I like women who do the slow burn, who I can develop chemistry with. I’ve never had luck with the women who wanted to go 100mph and fake interest when I knew they’d lose it just as quickly. If you ever meet the type you’ll know what I’m talking about. If you aren’t interested then tell me after the first date, not a few dates afterwards. I state what I’m looking for very clearly, only thing I haven’t done is put it in sky writing with a plane.
Then the only way you are gonna identify a woman that wants to go 100 mph if you tell her upfront what you want and that will weed them 100mph women out early on dude. But you stated being direct is overrated so your gonna just dance around it only to find out later she wasn't into you from the start then you gonna come back on here crying about it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said anything about change for a woman I said work on yourself and get to know who you are as a man. If you happy with yourself then what the hell you doing on here crying about your experience dealing with a woman who strung you alone for a month and tossed you to the curb. Now you so butthurt and weak to the point to where women made you not trust them again according to you lol.
Then the only way you are gonna identify a woman that wants to go 100 mph if you tell her upfront what you want and that will weed them 100mph women out early on dude. But you stated being direct is overrated so your gonna just dance around it only to find out later she wasn't into you from the start then you gonna come back on here crying about it.
Whatever you say padre. You keep chasing those women and twisting yourself all up in knots to be the “perfect manly man” for them. You do you. I’ll do me.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you say padre. You keep chasing those women and twisting yourself all up in knots to be the “perfect manly man” for them. You do you. I’ll do me.
I'm not chasing buddy I go approached women directly and if they all for it we gonna get it popping. If they against we gonna keep it pushing. Simple as that buddy no twisting just straightforward

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like chadsplaining rejection. The issue is that when a woman is not attracted they tend to treat you like garbage or ignore you and that tends to hit the ego because you are not really given a chance in the first place. If you are given a chance then a breakup could happen over nonsense that has nothing at all to do with her knowing you.
I can't control if you allow another person to control your self-worth. That is a much deeper problem that only you can fix. And a women accepting you definitely won't be the resolution for it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't control if you allow another person to control your self-worth. That is a much deeper problem that only you can fix. And a women accepting you definitely won't be the resolution for it.
Here we go with more virtue signaling. You are saying something that makes no sense at all. Where did I say that I'm allowing anyone to control my self-worth? Did I say I'm depressed or even care about that? You can have the best opinion of yourself and if you are not attractive to women, guess what? Not many women will be attracted. You can be depressed and hate women and if you are attractive to women, then guess what? You'll have no problem getting a gf. That is why your whole reasoning is very faulty.