Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys most of us already been rejected by a woman. Its ok if you get upset but don't let the woman see you upset. Also cursing and degrading her won't help the situation cause all you doing is proving to her that she made the right choice. The best way to counter rejection is to just tell her no problem have a nice day and proudly walk away.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys most of us already been rejected by a woman. Its ok if you get upset but don't let the woman see you upset. Also cursing and degrading her won't help the situation cause all you doing is proving to her that she made the right choice. The best way to counter rejection is to just tell her no problem have a nice day and proudly walk away.
Good customer service. Were you a telemarketer?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people think “rejection”, I doubt they’re talking about someone random woman they approached. Yeah that’s rejection but it’s not the type I get frustrated with. And it’s not the type that guys get mad over, although women like to lump all examples into one to make themselves look better. When you go on several dates with me, tell me all this bs of “you’re the one! I told my friends you’re the one!” and then you ghost me after a month, or we’ve made plans for a second date a week in advance and have kept in regular contact that entire week, and you even go so far as hinting to a THIRD date before we’ve even gone on the second one and then the day of you text me “yeah I think I’m going to pass on a second date. Wish you the best though!”. Then fvck you and the horse you rode in on and go lay in a busy street cvnt. I know what women say and what they do are two different things but it’s at the point I no longer trust what any woman tells me. If they tell me she had a kid, I’ll think she’s lying and has 7, if she says she’s a banker I’ll think she’s lying and she’s really a janitor. They’ve made me not trust them. They get mad that I don’t chase or I’m hard to read, well no fvcking duh, I’m the way I am because women ar narcissistic cvnts these days and it’s gotten out of control in the last few years. I didn’t have these problems when I was younger but old women love to play these games, not so much the younger ones. And then the old ones get mad that men go after younger women and pass them over. Gee I wonder why.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a sales guy, and remember years ago when I was in a job interview, the broad asked me how I handle rejection.

I said, "Well, I'm 33 and single. I'm used to being told No."
Men don’t so much mind rejection as we do our time wasted. Imagine you’d started working that job you thought you got, only to find out the day you were supposed to get paid they said “yeah, sorry I think we are gonna pass on you but good luck!”. Oh and the time you worked there you won’t get paid. Still rejection the same as if you’d been told no in the interview but you’ve wasted all that time for nothing and they strung you along in the process. That’s what pisses guys off.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A woman who doesn't know anything about you cannot reject you. She doesn't even know you. All she knows is she isn't attracted to you, but that is definitely not the same thing as rejection.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm. Years ago I approached a hottie at the gym who said she had a bf. I said “oh I’m not jealous” and she laughed. I wished her well. The next time I went to the gym she RAN from across the room towards me and while smiling ear to ear, said “HI!”

I ignored her and went to my workouts. She quit shortly thereafter :p

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you get upset but don't let the woman see you upset. Also cursing and degrading her won't help the situation cause all you doing is proving to her that she made the right choice.
Why should you ever be upset just because you got a rejection?
That's nothing and means nothing. So what?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm. Years ago I approached a hottie at the gym who said she had a bf. I said “oh I’m not jealous” and she laughed. I wished her well. The next time I went to the gym she RAN from across the room towards me and while smiling ear to ear, said “HI!”

She was hoping to make you an orbiter in the friendzone.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a sales guy, and remember years ago when I was in a job interview, the broad asked me how I handle rejection.
Well the you know the game. Sales is good. It teaches you to not give a fu'ck about it and that rejections don't matter at all..
NEXT! ;)
Results is the only thing that matters. Period.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that
The way she ran up to you smiling and all happy after telling you she had a boyfriend? I swear she was setting you up to be her friend. She was trying to cash in while you were still interested in her and use that to her advantage.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way she ran up to you smiling and all happy after telling you she had a boyfriend? I swear she was setting you up to be her friend. She was trying to cash in while you were still interested in her and use that to her advantage.
My theory is that she saw how Unphased I was by her previously and it made her hamster wheel go “brrrrr”

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who doesn't know anything about you cannot reject you. She doesn't even know you. All she knows is she isn't attracted to you, but that is definitely not the same thing as rejection.
Sounds like chadsplaining rejection. The issue is that when a woman is not attracted they tend to treat you like garbage or ignore you and that tends to hit the ego because you are not really given a chance in the first place. If you are given a chance then a breakup could happen over nonsense that has nothing at all to do with her knowing you.

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When people think “rejection”, I doubt they’re talking about someone random woman they approached. Yeah that’s rejection but it’s not the type I get frustrated with. And it’s not the type that guys get mad over, although women like to lump all examples into one to make themselves look better. When you go on several dates with me, tell me all this bs of “you’re the one! I told my friends you’re the one!” and then you ghost me after a month, or we’ve made plans for a second date a week in advance and have kept in regular contact that entire week, and you even go so far as hinting to a THIRD date before we’ve even gone on the second one and then the day of you text me “yeah I think I’m going to pass on a second date. Wish you the best though!”. Then fvck you and the horse you rode in on and go lay in a busy street cvnt. I know what women say and what they do are two different things but it’s at the point I no longer trust what any woman tells me. If they tell me she had a kid, I’ll think she’s lying and has 7, if she says she’s a banker I’ll think she’s lying and she’s really a janitor. They’ve made me not trust them. They get mad that I don’t chase or I’m hard to read, well no fvcking duh, I’m the way I am because women ar narcissistic cvnts these days and it’s gotten out of control in the last few years. I didn’t have these problems when I was younger but old women love to play these games, not so much the younger ones. And then the old ones get mad that men go after younger women and pass them over. Gee I wonder why.
When people think “rejection”, I doubt they’re talking about someone random woman they approached. Yeah that’s rejection but it’s not the type I get frustrated with. And it’s not the type that guys get mad over, although women like to lump all examples into one to make themselves look better. (The only reason why they do it is cause most guys react in a way women used to guys reacting towards rejection)

When you go on several dates with me, tell me all this bs of “you’re the one! I told my friends you’re the one!” and then you ghost me after a month, or we’ve made plans for a second date a week in advance and have kept in regular contact that entire week, and you even go so far as hinting to a THIRD date before we’ve even gone on the second one and then the day of you text me “yeah I think I’m going to pass on a second date. (First you should've realized that bs when she was telling u you are the one when yall don't even know each other so thats your fault. Second yall made plans a week in advance for a second date and yall kept in contact during that time period. You were too predictable and showed the woman you had no other options. She found a better option thats why she told you she was gonna pass on yall date.)

Wish you the best though!”. Then fvck you and the horse you rode in on and go lay in a busy street cvnt. I know what women say and what they do are two different things (Well if you know that then you should took heed to that during yall interaction so that's your fault.)

but it’s at the point I no longer trust what any woman tells me. If they tell me she had a kid, I’ll think she’s lying and has 7, if she says she’s a banker I’ll think she’s lying and she’s really a janitor. They’ve made me not trust them.(Take it as a lesson buddy never trust what a woman says pay attention to what she does.)

They get mad that I don’t chase or I’m hard to read, well no fvcking duh, I’m the way I am because women ar narcissistic cvnts these days and it’s gotten out of control in the last few years. I didn’t have these problems when I was younger but old women love to play these games, not so much the younger ones. And then the old ones get mad that men go after younger women and pass them over. Gee I wonder why( Buddy the most masculine woman will submit to a man thats more masculine than her. Women are not really narcissistic creatures they just don't want to man thats more feminine than they are.)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don’t so much mind rejection as we do our time wasted. Imagine you’d started working that job you thought you got, only to find out the day you were supposed to get paid they said “yeah, sorry I think we are gonna pass on you but good luck!”. Oh and the time you worked there you won’t get paid. Still rejection the same as if you’d been told no in the interview but you’ve wasted all that time for nothing and they strung you along in the process. That’s what pisses guys off.
Agree. Time wasted bothers me a lot.

That's great!

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I said, "Well, I'm 33 and single. I'm used to being told No."
Thats what's up and thats how you handle a rejection.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you can't compare jobs to women cause you don't get compensated for time spent with women. A woman will only waste your time if you allow her to. From now and on why don't you start being direct with women about what you want early on. I promise you will not get time wasted again.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right she doesn't know a damn thing about you so how can she reject you? She just rejected your approach.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Cool cause she didn't get the reaction that she's used to getting from guys she rejected.