“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Rejection Will Help You

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Why Rejection Will Help You

You become the strongest Don Juan you can be when you get rejected. Especially for beginners.

Think about it, when you get rejected you.....

(AFCDJ) Act like you don't care
(DJ) Don't Care
----------------------------
(AFCDJ) Act like it's her loss
(DJ) Know it's her loss
----------------------------
(AFCDJ) Tell yourself there is plenty of women out there
(DJ) Know that there are plenty of women out there, and you start hitting on the next woman
-----------------------------
(AFCDJ) Move On
(DJ) Move On

So how do you stop being the AFCDJ and Become the true DJ?
Get Rejected to the point where it becomes natural.
In the bible you are told "Think and you will become" or a variation that says "If you fake something enough, it becomes part of your personality"

When you get rejected is not only the time you act like a DJ most, it is the time where you need to be the DJ most. Why?

(a) You have to show the woman you are not dependent on any woman that comes along. Women will see that, you will become a challenge... as we all know, women crave challenges.

(b) You have to show your friends and peers that you aren't a whiney little girl, you need to show you don't care or you'll be made fun of.

Use every time you get rejected to your advantage think about what you did wrong, this is a time to put everything into perspective... it is time to become the strongest DJ you can be!

Talk to everyone knowing that if you do get rejected you will only become an even stonger DJ and that they will help you more by rejecting you than if they did give you their number! Eveyone that you see on the street, if a tool.... a device to make you the strongest DJ you can be. Now young dj's do not go out afraid into your world, high school, mall, bar, night club, or any other social place being afraid of rejection! See that you will benefit off of them no matter the outcome.

Once you get rejected to the point that the DJ answers become natural to you, is the time I will write again.

Thank you
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Wow, that was a really good post IMHO. Not too long, got straight to the point, and I think its very motivating :D

Good stuff PiHiPlaya :p
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
yea this will be one of my last posts for a while need some more field experience and less armchair dj'ing....
Nice post, I really gotta get into the field more and SAY SOMETHING.. rejection good
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
bump

this is a great post!

Its damn true. When I get depressed (or high) I tend to analyze things alot more, and I try to identify exactly whats causing the problem and try to find a solution.

If I hadn't been rejectioned to the point of rock bottom I wouldn't have been motivated enough to make a change.
 
Top