"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Rejection feels good...

Lesson

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
OK guys, I'm a rAFC and tonight I was rejected(Although Admittingly I didn't really like the girl and was using her as "field practice") and I've never felt so happy in my life after rejection. Im serious... See, I used to get down on myself after rejection or being insulted in some way now its the ultimate motivational factor, for me atleast. I know from this experience(and it was pretty wild but I won't bore you guys with details) that my game is tighter then it was this morning... which really feels great. I love that I can spot and fix my mistakes and make my skills better for tomorrow. Its a good feeling and really takes the sting out of the fact that the girl doesn't like you(her loss, I never thought I would get to this point where I don't give a ****!).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lesson

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
No, actually... I had invited the girl to someplace where a group of people were headed, went today to an outing with her and 20 other people, and I was running a tight game(I had her laughing and kino'ed and she returned it), but I ****ed up on a number(I probably showed to much interest, she even called me "MEAN"(gotta work on those neg-hits) on 2 occasions) of things and she ended up saying "nay" and was all up on some other guy... whatever. So no, it wasn't even an approach just a girl no after the fact she accepted an invitation(Im the idiot who invited her on a outing where mad people were). So yea, learned a lot just by a rejection... and I know what I have to do next time to improve my chances. THats all.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Isn't that weird? It can be hard for me to push myself to approach sometimes but once I do and I get rejected I get some sence of confidense and accomplishment.
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
You know what's even better? That high you get when a girl doesn't reject you. You know what I am talking about... you feel like your on top of the world and can't stop smiling. It's like a drug...

If only half of the people on this board would get out there and approach. It's well worth it to get rejected 10 fold and to get 1 number...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Accept rejection..but NEVER get used to it.

There's a fine line between accepting a rejection and getting used to the the fact that girls WILL reject you.

In honesty, I never look at anything I do as the WOMAN REJECTING ME....a woman REJECTING ME?? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

In my mind - ITS HER LOSS!

Now take THAT attitude the next time you go out and most of all BELIEVE IN IT. Then, tell me how much MORE confidence you feel in your game.
 
Top