Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rejection collection

2ndTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection Collection

Hey guys. The stuff on this site is golden. I’ve applied it for about a year, and after about six months, I had my chick situation well under control (MY control, not the CHICKS’).
But I was thinking back about to the three-month point of applying this stuff, and how the massive returns haven’t quite come through yet, and the brunt of rejection is still outweighing the upside of minimal success. So this is not for the brand new DJs, or the veteran DJs, as much as for the “middling” DJs. Although the first few times were rough, I eventually began to think of rejections as collecting points. You collect so many rejection points and you get a yes. So the faster you get the rejections over with, the quicker you get the yes.

This is pretty well known given posts at this site, but I found another interesting reaction. That was chicks coming up trying to meet ME – ie. collect fifteen rejection points, and you get an automatic “yes” where you don’t even have to put in any effort yourself. The thing I noticed about the freebees (girl comes to me, I don’t go to her), was that they weren’t really girls I would normally target, ie. these girls would 6 or 7s, where I would be targeting 8 or 9s. But EVENTUALLY, this gap started to close. After I got up near thirty or forty rejections (by, the way, at this point my success rate was also climbing- and I continued to get numbers after the two successes in my list of the first 15 below) and then these 8s and 9s would be approaching me.

Here is something that NO WOMAN will ever tell you: THIS **** IS SCIENCE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. You need to have absolute faith in this fact.
(Women will tell you that love is spontaneous and can’t be planned – we’ll she’ll THINK it was, anyway, after we apply Don Juan strategies effectively)

You have a certain number of rejections, which for the average guy coming out of his nice guy shell I would roughly put between twenty and forty – go and get these rejections as quick as you can – TODAY – and girls and sex follow. The problem many guys have is that they don’t think there is a system for getting girls. This is a major problem because guys mind’s run on logic and problem solving (not more emotionally based, like women) and we have been duped into believing that love is randomly determined the gods of love???!!!! Horse****. There is a method to the madness, and some mathematician could probably turn it into an equation, if he wasn’t too busy in the lab, not scoring.

Decide on a target number for you and go and get those rejections. If you work out for sixty days, your physique is guaranteed to improve. If you approach 60 girls, you are also guaranteed some success.
Now, for the real life application: This is how I did it:

Rejections I have received, quantified by success (you always get at least one point for trying)

1) Girl seen waiting for bus. Talked, got number. Called after 7 days, said she was too busy to go out for meal. Ripped up number and began again. 2/10
2) Girl getting off subway. With smile, declined to give number. 1/10
3) Girl on subway, tried to say high and she turned her head and completely shunned me (that one sucked) 1/10
4) Got number of unattractive girl, never bothered calling. 1/10
5) Got number of waitress. Waited one week and set up a date. She didn’t show up, and didn’t call to cancel. Ripped up number. 1/10
6) Got number of girl seen in building where I work. Called her one lunch just 15 minutes before lunch to test her. She accepted. Went on one date. Called a week later and planned to go out next day – next day when I phone she says “I’m going out with friends for the afternoon, I’ll call you when I get back.” Ripped up number. 3/10.
7) Secretary at an office building. Got number, with big smile, called her house one week later and set up a date. On day of date, I call her mobile, and I hear her say hello, but after she hears me say hello, she hangs up. When I try to call back, she turns off her mobile. Ripped up number. 2/10
8) Girl on subway checking me out. Walk off with her and we talk while walking along platform. She gives number. Call for date, but she’s “not free” – I rip up her number. Two weeks later, she’s in my building to see a customer, and begs to come down for coffee. I go down for only fifteen minutes and get her number AGAIN. “sorry, I must have misplaced it.” I call her in another week, with her phone number in my hand waiting for any sign of excuses. As she gives the excuse, I tear up her number AGAIN, laughing to myself. 3/10
9) Try to say “Hi” to babe walking beside me on street. Gives me look of utter disgust. Thanks, dear. 1/10
10) In another city on vacation, meet a girl also away on vacation from my city. Call one week later, and she’s “busy with her parents”. Call after another week and “she’s sick”. Ripped up number. 2/10
11) Meet a girl at a party, not really that hot, who is grinding her ass into me while dancing. I get her number, but don’t bother calling. 1/10
12) See babe in bookstore. Ask for number. She says “she doesn’t give out numbers” But then when I politely make a move to leave, she holds me back with a bunch of questions, I answer, and then bail. 3/10
13) See girl with group of friends at sandwich place on an after noon break.. Getting bolder now, walk up to hottest girl of bunch and ask for number. She laughs and asks me why I want it, and I say, “because I’m going to call you.” She declines. I smile and say no problem and take off. 1/10
14) Saw girl talking on phone in shopping mall, went up, bolder than ever, and interrupted her phone call, saying hello. She stopped her call to talk to me – she gave me her number and sex followed two weeks later. 9/10
15) See girl on subway, go off the same way as her, and say “hey, I just wanted to meet you.”
She gave up her number without hesitation hasn’t broken a date since. 8/10

Remember to think before every approach: “Here’s another point to deposit in the sex bank. Can’t wait for those dividends”
Notice how in my list rather dreadful failures miraculously turn around to dramatic successes.
Stick with it, new DJs, most of us have been through it. Also, huge respect to DOC LOVE, who first set me straight. Go back and review the Doc Love system.

Dj Chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good way to look at rejections,

Collecting points. Simple!

------------------
-try this

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT POST

That's actually quite an inspiring post because it gives some great examples of regular guys, being bold and reaping the rewards (or not, but still living to tell the tale and have a laugh about it).

------------------
Smile. Eye Contact. Kino. Killer Instinct. Done Deal.

Audere est facere.

[This message has been edited by De La Soul (edited 04-10-2002).]

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2ndTour:
Rejection Collection

14) Saw girl talking on phone in shopping mall, went up, bolder than ever, and interrupted her phone call, saying hello. She stopped her call to talk to me – she gave me her number and sex followed two weeks later. 9/10
Nice. I'm taking notes. :)

El Perro

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY is this not in the DJ Bible?!?

Really, that was great advice, and I'm going to start applying it!

------------------

That chick you're obsessing over already HAS a p*ssy... she does'nt need another one, so be a man!

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you saying 2nd Tour? What helped you turn yourself around? Are you saying that dating is a numbers game, and you finally got lucky, or did all of the rejections give you something that you didn't have before? What did you learn through the whole process? What changed?

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhh - relief! After all the recent AFC posts here, finally someone who gets it.

If you're still stuck in your chumphood - read this, and learn. This *is* the way it happens.

And I'm reminded about a post from some other guy who went through 70+ chicks on email before he found one that he had a fun time with.

Forget all that crap about fate and romance and acts of god. You can sit on your ass your entire life and get nothing that way. Just get out there and start asking for numbers. Ignore all the rejections.

That's all you have to do. It *is* a numbers game. It does *not* just happen.

Oh yeah - and another vote for this being in the bible.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Moderators: Could you move this to The Archive and ask Neophyte if he wants to put it in the Bible.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suucint and to the very important point!

Much respect to you 2nd Tour! This post is great, as well as your attitude. Rock on , my man.

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great! Excellent post 2nd Tour. Wish more posts like these were around more often. Keep up the good work.

------------------

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, this gives me a new tactic.

Thisis the first new thing that I've learned here all week. We need more stuff like this.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Job, but is it really all right to interrupt people like that? Why didn't you wait for her to finish her phone convorsation before talking to her? Some women may percieve that as rude right?

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by leoncour:
Nice Job, but is it really all right to interrupt people like that? Why didn't you wait for her to finish her phone convorsation before talking to her? Some women may percieve that as rude right?
LOL

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey...I'm new to this...gonna give it a try too though. Are you good looking/average...what? Do you think it matters how good looking you are or rather how you approach it (confidence/what u say etc)? 15 strikes sounds a lot but probably worthwhile...after how many strikes did it get easier for you to do this?

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So turbobird are you going to answer my question or are you going to be a lazy fcuk and laugh?

I mean comon guys. I ask a reasonable question thats on my mind and I get that kind of response? I hope that this board consists of more intelligent members than this dweeb.

[This message has been edited by leoncour (edited 04-11-2002).]

KometaAmarelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by leoncour:

It's rude i think, but at the same time, this approach shows some qualities, like confidence and no hesitation.

Try it out and see. You don't need a DJ to answer that question. Nothing we can say is going to make it up for personal experience. So, get out and check it out for yourself!And score some points in the way! hehehe Great post!

imc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider your face like your a$$ and attack women, you can win and nothing to loose! The biggest handicap of men with women is fearing rejection, but if you are immunized against that fear things get much easier and chasing women becomes a hobby in itself whatever the results are!

2ndTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KCFlyer:
What are you saying 2nd Tour? What helped you turn yourself around? Are you saying that dating is a numbers game, and you finally got lucky, or did all of the rejections give you something that you didn't have before? What did you learn through the whole process? What changed?
KC - Good point. I have been thinking about this myself. I think it was a combination. I almost just became purely interested in studying the rejections themselves, the way different girls reacted (especially after the first 15), and how very obvious it became after a while, within seconds whether this would be a success or failure. So I guess what changed was a matter of focus. Instead of focusing on and FEELING the the PAIN of rejection, I became more of a removed "REJECTION SCIENTIST" . And THIS sort of attitude led to an eventual diminishing of the emotional pain associated to rejection. Eventually it was just simple interest - I wonder how THIS new hot chick will react THIS time.And then after each approach thinking " that was interesting" This is where the numbers come in, because this type of change I guess can only be affected by the numbers game. That's what it is - I developed the right kind of emotional callouses.

Also, Leoncur: I see your point. But its not like I was walking up saying "let's go screw" or something. What we're trying to do here is weed girls out with low interest level. And what better way to demonstrate her interest level than by cutting off a phone call for you? Think about how easily you can classify her with this move:
1) She gets off the phone immediately - Her Thought - WOW! Who is this guy? What balls. I don't want to lose out my chance with him. 10/10
2) She finished her call, but then wants to talk:
" This guy is interesting, but come on, I am on the phone" 7/10
3) Smiles as of to say "What are you up to, pal", but doesn't stop her conversation. 5/10.
4) Ignores you. "Get lost, pal, I'm talking to someone I like better than you." 2/10
Think about how quickly you can judge where she stands with you by this one move.
Its science, pal - collect and classify.