Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rejection collection

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that is some obsessive-compulsive woman chasing if I have ever heard of it!

Nonetheless, 2ndTour's post is tremendously inspiring, in light of about seven hundred fifty posts from AFCs that haven't looked at the bible.

Enough of my B-ing and C-ing. 2ndTour brings up an interesting point: Getting numbers is almost a SCIENCE, even if you hate to admit it. I have gotten a couple digits in the past few days (about a week since my gf and I broke up. GF would have been "one of the girls that I was dating" if I had more time in my schedule.) An AFC friend of mine is convinced that I am ruining my life by pursuing new women, and that instead I should take some time to mourn my loss and rearrange my perspective on "love" and dating. I really want to tell him to fvck off but the bastard really cares about me.

Getting back to that point I was going to make, not only is the number game almost scientific, it also makes THE Game much easier for us guys. Women sit on their pretty little asses and as long as they look remotely feminine, the guys flock to them, offering attention with a side of d!ck. Us guys are rarely approached by the kinds of women we want to date. If we don't ask for numbers, we can't expect women to come looking for us. The more we ask, the better off we are. We get rejected? So what?

It is easier to deal with "rejection" from some stranger with a pretty face and a nice ass than it is to deal with rejection from a woman who we have had a crush on for months, or from a friend who we have wanted more from for over a year.

If you are not looking for marriage, ass is ass.

Don Robert

------------------
D.W.K.
~~~~
Master the Game or Master the Bate

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! Bible material for sure!

Here is something I love to say at a club I find a girl I hit before (if I can remember her, of course!):
Me: "Hey, don´t I know you from somewhere?"
She: "No!"
Me: "Yeah, I hit on you a while ago!"

If she laughes I continue with it!

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2nd tour, more power to you my man, that was great.

You most definitely hit the nail on the head about fear.
'The only thing to fear is fear itself.'

DJ Bible.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within

"Hell aint a bad place to be" - AC/DC

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i dont know how you came up with this but i really do think that someone ought to add it to the bible.
seems as if it is one of those ungiven rules of thumb in the dating world.
very good thinkin !!!

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is excellent man. Anyone whining about getting rejected should print this out and stick it in their wallet.

Also, I think that your method of trying to get women is ok, But with practice on your approach and conversation, you can definitely improve your rejection ratio without going through so many women.

One example that sticks out is how you approached the hot blonde with the group of friends. She was basically testing you as all women do...

Thrillseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
14) Saw girl talking on phone in shopping mall, went up, bolder than ever, and interrupted her phone call, saying hello. She stopped her call to talk to me – she gave me her number and sex followed two weeks later. 9/10

Yo, 2ndtour! This is absolutely amazing and I just have to try this it must have been WAY too much fun! Damn I wish I run into a situation like this!

Also, Aiken_Drum.

"Here is something I love to say at a club I find a girl I hit before (if I can remember her, of course!):
Me: "Hey, don´t I know you from somewhere?"
She: "No!"
Me: "Yeah, I hit on you a while ago!""

Great line! You don't have to know the chick. Works equally well when you don't know the chick!

------------------
"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"
-Frank Scully

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredible post! Definitely Bible material!

This is what's it's all about. I've been going through the same thing lately, but not with nearly the intensity you have, 2ndTour. My hat's off to you bro, you're one tough, ballsy dude. Most people couldn't handle rejection this well. Look at the respect you've gained. Not only from others, but from yourself.

This is the best way for recovering AFCs to handle this. Go for rejections. Don't worry about success. It may sound negative, but it's what you need to do, in order to be able to approach it in a success oriented mindset, later.

2ndTour, I'll bet some of those girls who rejected you, will get a chance to see how much of a man you are. They'll see you for the Master DJ you are, and they'll wish they hadn't rejected you. They'll be begging you to go out with them someday. Awesome post! And awesome approach to dealing with rejection. I hope all the newbies get a chance to read this. Very inspiring!

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double bump. A good methodology and reminder for all.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this type of attitude. It is the type of attitude that will make you a success in everything that you do.

At first as I read, I thought, well hey he's making some mistakes in his approach, but in some cases the very bold approach works. And with time as you refine your technique bigger and better things will happen.

Have you ever noticed how hesitant people are to initiate conversations with people they don't know? It's really amazing that people ever do get to know each other!

I think you have to be aggressive enough with out being AFC'ish. And the typical AFC will sit back and not try anyways.

Mega thumbs up for this post!
I think you need to build rapport

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the best posts I've read on this board. Whenever I get disheartened over pickups, I remember how 2ndTour saw them.

Robby

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I have some serious catching up to do.

Let's see here:

1. Girl whom I've already been out on date with late last semester, gives me number (surprisingly) without b.s. Have yet to set up a date. (1/10, pending)

2. Girl in one class seemed to be very interested. She even would walk with me part of the way to the next class. Got number, but it turned out to be a fake. Crossed it off. (2/10)

3. Closed another girl. "I don't give out my number to people I don't know". Ohh-kay... (1/10)

4. Another girl who I've known for a while (but assumed to have slipped into her "friends" zone) acted rather silly around me. Got her number, have yet to call. (1/10, pending)

BGMan

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As if it hasn't been said enough already, great post. Really like the part about using a system to get women, how men respond to logi over emotion etc. Great stuff

ThirdTour

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bg -

yeah, it's always one thing to read the theory about "everything but yes from a girl means NO" but to actually experience personally the wide variety of garbage that comes out of their mouths is very interesting.

I mean, I think it really is power to be able to weed through that stuff. I think you also get to a point where you can scale interest level within a 5% range. like "hmm...she's at 49%" and "hey! she's at 75%, this is worth follwing up", literally by just watching their face and correctly interpreting their ******** in first two minutes.

I think every rejection really is a learning experience, because eventually you have come across all the major types of rejection girls will give you, eg,

1) the complete shun (0% interst)
2) the submissive, doe-eyed smiley (95% interest)
3) he's not hot, but there's something different about this guy (65% interest)
4) this guy is SO cool (80% interest)
5) maybe if I'm really bored (49% interest)
6) the "i like everyone" girl forced smile (30% interest)

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i showed this post to my friend, and now he is sooooo motivated to get off his ass and start approaching women.

i called him today and he was like, "come to the mall, lets drink." and im like, "dude, im gonna be drinking tonite, i dont want to drink now too." and hes like, "i want to get numbers, phuck this ****."

haha, the man is possessed it seems.

-dave

Medallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great. Fifteen rejections, and you kept on going? Damn that is something I want to aspire to someday.

------------------
"Just be yourself...your IMPROVED self"
"I'm a disturb the peace...you can fall in love"--Ludacris
AIM-gflash4001

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shiet! I've been feeling a bit down on my cold approaches lately, but this post has inspired me. It's all a numbers game... getting numbers is a science. =)

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Scotta
Great post, I think this deserves to be in the bible, it was inspiring.

I agree. This belongs to DJ Bible. Based on experience and how we should view and handle rejections, why numbers game works, and proper "NEXTing."