Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rejection and rejection

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
I have got rejected a lot of times over time and sometimes girls seemed interested but i could not hold the conversation for long...

few days ago i approached a girl and told her that girls in her college are cute. obviously i am talking about other girls. i used to this specific opener on few girls and some reacted positively with smile but some reacted "not so postively

i am thinking of trying push-pull after few seconds of opening. maybe something like "you look innocent and good but also kind of dangerous" let's see how it works for me in future

i wonder how did you open up with girls in the beginning of your journey?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bro, dont overthink this. Take your pick:

"Hey. I just saw you, you seem like a cool gal and I wanted to meet you. My name is Pro Gamer". Gauge her reaction. If her reaction is positive, make some small talk, followed by "Listen I gotta run. Would you like to hang out sometime?"

"Hey, quick question: Are you single" Gauge her reaction, if positive make some small talk and ask her out.

"Hi. Could you tell me where is the nearest Starbucks?" Some posters here will say this doesnt work because you could use your smartphone to find out. I politely disagree, you could be out of internet or battery, whatever, the point is to gauge her reaction, if she´s cool, make some small talk and ask her out.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Bro, dont overthink this. Take your pick:

"Hey. I just saw you, you seem like a cool gal and I wanted to meet you. My name is Pro Gamer". Gauge her reaction. If her reaction is positive, make some small talk, followed by "Listen I gotta run. Would you like to hang out sometime?"

"Hey, quick question: Are you single" Gauge her reaction, if positive make some small talk and ask her out.

"Hi. Could you tell me where is the nearest Starbucks?" Some posters here will say this doesnt work because you could use your smartphone to find out. I politely disagree, you could be out of internet or battery, whatever, the point is to gauge her reaction, if she´s cool, make some small talk and ask her out.
i don't know why most of the things don't work for me. you are a 36 years old man with a lot of life experience so it might be different for you

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd modify that to "You look like someone with taste. Can you help me find a place that has good quality coffee?" And when she takes out her phone and looks for a place to refer you to, you can tell her you like her kindness and her energy and to send you a message on (your number or IG) if she'd like to hang out and get to know each other better.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know why most of the things don't work for me. you are a 36 years old man with a lot of life experience so it might be different for you
Yeah, they always work for other people dont they?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the time, if you do CA, you shouldn't move too fast, but build up the interaction in stages.
If you start your whole Spiel while she not yet receptive, it won't work.
First she needs to stop and give you her attention, then you ask her for help.
If she helps you, you can genuinely tell here she's a cool/kind/generous/friendly person.
If she responds positive to that compliment, you can tell her to put your number/IG in her phone and send you a message (her investment) to hang out.
If after all that she doesn't send you a message, then she not interested in hanging out and getting to know you better.

Also, it is less random, because you establish rapport before you exchange contact info, success rate is much higher than if you're hunting for numbers. Numbers don't mean anything if you haven't established some rapport first.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, they always work for other people dont they?
i mean sometimes i see girls are interested in me but i can't keep it up for long and they will reject giving me any contact info if i ask it within 40 seconds of meeting them. there was a girl with whom i have few good spikes because she was a bts fan so i was kind of making fun of her like "bts are eww. you will fail in your exam for your support of bts" it created rapport somehow and she laughed. Next time i saw her i was like "hey bts" and she was giggling. anyway the only reason i could know that she was a bts fan was because of "BTS" written on her bag otherwise i don't see how i can neg most girls or observe something interesting about them. i would say that i still don't have any success at all in terms of making someone mine

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
i mean sometimes i see girls are interested in me but i can't keep it up for long and they will reject giving me any contact info if i ask it within 40 seconds of meeting them. there was a girl with whom i have few good spikes because she was a bts fan so i was kind of making fun of her like "bts are eww. you will fail in your exam for your support of bts" it created rapport somehow and she laughed. Next time i saw her i was like "hey bts" and she was giggling. anyway the only reason i could know that she was a bts fan was because of "BTS" written on her bag otherwise i don't see how i can neg most girls or observe something interesting about them. i would say that i still don't have any success at all in terms of making someone mine
today i saw the girl again and shouted "BTS". she looked but didn't reply. it kind of looked like she was in a bad mood

ItsBeenAWhile

Don Juan
Reaction score
today i saw the girl again and shouted "BTS". she looked but didn't reply. it kind of looked like she was in a bad mood
I think you're trying too much with the same girl. You don't need to interact with her everytime you see her. If you happen to cross paths, smile and move on. There's no need to attract her attention intentionally. Maybe even ignore her but don't make it too obvious.

Move on to other girls, and maybe come back to this one later if you're still feeling her. Or just move on and forget about this one.

Since you're in college I'd advise you to look out for clubs, etc. so you can be around other people. It helps with getting noticed by girls too but even if that doesn't work out, you get to network with people. From what you've posted so far and considering your location (India/Bangladesh) it seems your approaches are coming off as inorganic and creepy. It'd probably be better off for you if you were to join clubs or other social circles and approach the girls in it, or have a friend introduce you to girls. It'll come off more natural imo.

There are no rigid rules and, with all due respect, considering the culture your country has, the typical advice given by posters from more "laid back" countries won't always work without carefully adapting it to your situation. You need to be flexible.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you think her response should've been to someone shouting band names at her?