Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejected? Should I keep persisting? Getting back in the game (need clarity)

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
John anthony for example will have a different 'destroyer line' for each 'objection;' (such as 'you're not my type'). He'd say something like 'who said anything about types? I'm just out having fun. Same as you are'' and then in THEORY ask for small compliance like asking her to move a few meters, and increase the compliance hoops all the way to sex. But as i say, he's a compulsive liar and that's all just 'theory'. In reality, you're still not her type and she will reject your attempt at compliance as soon as it gets too a certain point.
He is a prime example of why PUA is dead.

In 2021, if you walk up to HB7 at the bar with some kind of neg, she'll likely look at you and say, 'you're negging me? Is this 2004 dude?'

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. As I say, i've played around with tonnes of the usual PUA boyfriend lines. ''how long have you had that problem?'', ''I have a gold fish. Are we just naming things that don't matter to the convo?'' etc etc. They can sound cool to noobs but I don't think i've ever seen it 'work' for a PUA in an infield . It might get a smile. It doesn't 'destroy' anything though lol. If she was interested in you, he wouldn't be brought up in the first place. Just move on and don't waste time on girls who aren't into you
Anecdotal but one time over fb a chick said she had a bf after I asked her out for a drink. I asked if she'd like to upgrade to a manfriend and said there was a free shipping offer going on. We laughed it off.

A year later she invited me over to bang and it was awesome, did it a few more times including this one: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...to-bang-her-in-the-woods.269095/#post-2830207.

9/10 22 y/o cute long brown haired Swedish girl that I crushed super hard on.

She could be interested but loyal, they still exist.

Negs still work, just not ****ty ones.

A girl I went out with recently was talking about how she isn't really curious about anything when I told her I was wondering why there was a pile of wood chips in the middle of nowhere (could be to prep ski trails, idk). She was saying it doesn't matter, nobody cares, etc.

Later on in the conversation she mentioned she aspires to work for the government. I then said it made sense due to her lack of curiosity and not caring how things work. It came off as way too weak over text but IRL it was a destruction moment, she even had to stop walking for a little while.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2021, if you walk up to HB7 at the bar with some kind of neg, she'll likely look at you and say, 'you're negging me? Is this 2004 dude?'
Negs still work, just not ****ty ones.

A girl I went out with recently was talking about how she isn't really curious about anything when I told her I was wondering why there was a pile of wood chips in the middle of nowhere (could be to prep ski trails, idk). She was saying it doesn't matter, nobody cares, etc.

Later on in the conversation she mentioned she aspires to work for the government. I then said it made sense due to her lack of curiosity and not caring how things work. It came off as way too weak over text but IRL it was a destruction moment, she even had to stop walking for a little while.
Kind of agree with both of you. Mystery said to use a neg basically straight away off the open. Now, in my experience that is SUICIDE!! Maybe it's a culture thing, but if you open a hot chavvy UK girl with a 'neg' (even a good one) at the open, and you're NOT her type, it will lead too a super harsh blowout lol. It doesn't 'make her chase' your validation as per mysterymethod. She doesn't give a **** about you. You're not her type. She just wants you to leave her the hell alone.

You basically need rapport first, unless she is attracted to you (which goes directly against mystery method)

But as a rule, I think negs and teases are good and can help 'amplify' existing attraction and help lead the interaction somewhere sexual. But as with all game, none of it is magic. You can't force attraction in someone

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't received an "IHAB" excuse in a long time so I'm thinking women are getting better at making up excuses.
Funny as i've noticed that too. Where I live, they now just seem to be super blunt and typically just say ''Sorry, you're not my type. have a good night'' (I only do night game nowadays). They don't even pretend to have a bf. Doesn't even need to be a direct opener to get that reaction haha
I remember getting more "IHABs" in college and in my early to mid-20s. That covers most of the 2000s. I have an interesting rejection story from the 2nd half of the 2010s. I start something with some woman in my gym and when I ask her out, I get some excuse about how she had just moved and got out of some LTR and doesn't want to see anyone. I use some conversational cues and go to the internet and find out the move was 7 months earlier. That's plenty of time. Additionally, about 6 weeks later, I see her in the grocery store with some guy. I had to see that biatch at my gym for 1-2 years after that incident. I haven't seen her in a while so I'm guessing she changed gyms by now. That whole incident left a bad taste in my mouth.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone, so after getting dumped back in June and putting in the work this entire time of making myself a better man, I am finally facing my approach anxiety and just doing it. Some have been awkward, some didn't respond after number closing, and some I have actually dated. However, today I was at whole foods and I spotted this really cute HB8. She is a worker at whole foods and she was in an aisle putting away products. I went up to her with a cheesy pick up line but it got her to laugh and open up. I asked her where she was from and she was actually born in the same country as I was but her family and background from are from Colombia.

Long story short, the conversation was flowing, she asked questions, and engaged in the conversation. Towards the end of the convo I asked "so what do you usually do after work" She said "ooo I have a bf" I proceed it with "really, so how serious is it". She said she's been dating this dude for 6 years and that he asked her to marry him but she said no because she doesnt want to commit and get married at such a young age (she's 20 yo). After teasing her a bit more and trying again for the number she said "I can't really give out my number at work" I said, "well how about you just give it to me and I pretend I'm doing something on my phone". A customer then came up to her and asked her where a product was, after standing there while she was talking to the customer, looking at my empty phone. I said it was nice meeting you and walked away.

My question is, this is clearly a rejection right ? But a soft friendly rejection... Would it be ok to go back and continue flirting with her ? At what point can a man persist in a woman if she clearly gave some IOI's and at what point does it come off as creepy.
She told you she had a boyfriend and refused to give you her number.

She's clearly not interested.