Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Rejected, should I ask her again???

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
Asked out my little girlie...unfortunately I got rejected, it went something like this:

me: what are you doin next weekend??

her:babbels about working next saturday,then asks why?

me:well...I was thinkin about takin you out shoppin.... and then maybe go for some coffe or somethin...but I guess thats gonna be kind of hard for you?

Her: no...im sorry...like I said...Im workin next weekend...

What should I do about this kind of situation??
should I ask her out again... but just wait sometime??
did i wrong when I didn't ask for another time..`??
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
hmmm...I asked her: what about sunday, then???
nope...I gotta clean for christmas...(shes got some kind of psychotic thing for christmas cleaning cuz she has bad experiences with it [don't ask me how I know, I just do.])
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
You're in denial.

She doesn't like you.

Accept it.

In fact, she might even be turned off/repulsed by you.

Why?

She fricking made up a story ahead of time RIGHT when you asked her what she was doing then had the audacity to feign innocence and ask "why?"

Next her.

"Christmas cleaning?" Wtf? My ass. That's a bull**** reason and you know it. Don't give me any of that "oh yeah she's got a thing for cleaning you know. She's not rejecting me. don't ask me how I know I just do teehee"

BULLLLSHHHIIITTT

If you still think she likes you, ask her to let you help clean. She'll be like, "no I like cleaning alone" or some **** like that. Or she might use you to tidy up her place.

MOVE THE **** ON MAN.

That is all.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Maybe this one's just playing hard to get...

Haha in either case, you DID get rejected, but don't feel bad. Figure out what you may have done wrong, anaylze it but don't dwell on it, and move on.
 

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
wtf....Im not makin this up...Btw she's been babblin about christmas cleanin all week... so dont tell me im makin this up... shes still ****in goin to a psychologist about it...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
good... some constructive critisizm...at least thats a start..
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Bile
(shes got some kind of psychotic thing for christmas cleaning cuz she has bad experiences with it [don't ask me how I know, I just do.])
um...I didn't say you were making it up. You said it.

Anyways, sorry I was kinda harsh, but I think you need to distance yourself a bit. Especially since you asked her to go shopping for HER. Who'd turn that down? Well...her of course. because she's not interested right now. Nice try, gj having the balls to ask, but as AC/DC and I said, learn from this and move on.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
AFK, I think your advice has gotten better since you left.
 

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
thats part of what I really like about her... maybe I should just tell the whole story:

when she was like seven... her daddy used to throw all of her stuff away when it was time for christmas cleanin...and since she didnt have the guts to tell him off she just keept it inside of herself....until when she was like 15... then she had a breakdown... and started to see a psychologist...

seems really ****ed up huh?I guess it is... but thats what I like about her...well I guess i better just forgett about it and move on...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Bile,

If I were you, I wouldn't give up just yet. I would make sure that I didn't have a chance. Especially since you seem to like the girl.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Anyways, I hope you're doing well with life, women, and the works.:)

Same to you bro. ;)
 

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
so what should I do???
wait for about a week or two???
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by Bile
so what should I do???
wait for about a week or two???

Just ease up a bit. You don't want to come off desperate. I would probably wait a week and ask her about her plans. If she gives you a sh!t excuse, NEXT.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top