Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejected after first date kiss close

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to see her head actually explode all over the ceiling? Go the entire night without kino including no making out, but send all the nonverbal cues - get close, look into her eyes, smile, laugh, even drive her home. Give you better then 2:1 odds she jumps on you. I’ve seen it happen to me, I blew her off after that and she still takes my calls 9 months later, and believe what you want but she is a complete smoke.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this low quality of chicks (i.e. online, bars, nightclubs), you gotta push hard for the bang on the 1st encounter.
If you don't get it, delete the number...
Did anyone else notice that this thread was started in 2014? The original poster hasn't been back to this forum since 2015.

In the 2018 book "Game", Roosh made the observation the nightlife seduction had changed as compared to the early to mid-2000s. Roosh believed that by the mid to late 2010s, it was more relevant to have sex on the 1st encounter in nightlife game as compared to the early to mid-2000s. He believed that while it was possible to arrange first dates from nightlife approaches in the early to mid 2000s, he believed that possibility was much less realistic by 2018. My timeline in the mating environment and my experiences were similar. I wouldn't recommend nightlife venues now as a way of finding first dates, unless it's an early evening weeknight happy hour type setting.

I would like to be able to see late nights at bars on weeknights like Tuesday or Wednesday now. I've rarely been able to do that due to my daytime working schedule.

With the tech-arranged first dates (swipe apps and Instagram), there's a need to have a more intense connection immediately. First date sex might be useful for that connection. At a very minimum, women expect to feel "all the feelz" on a first date arranged from a swipe app or her DMs on Instagram. If she's on a swipe app, she has hundreds of men in her swipe queue and in her in-app inbox that she is able to see at any time. She needs "all the feelz" to have a second date. This was much less the case in the 2003-2006 type era as most women didn't have the online abundance in that time frame that they have now and that they've had since some point in the 2010s. A man either needs to have first date sex to give her "all the feelz" or get close to that. It also needs to be good sex or very deep and very good and intense feelz from kissing.

Meeting women from social circle or stranger approaches from non-bar venues could have a little bit slower seductions as compared to nightlife, swipe apps, and Instagram.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that this thread was started in 2014? The original poster hasn't been back to this forum since 2015.

In the 2018 book "Game", Roosh made the observation the nightlife seduction had changed as compared to the early to mid-2000s. Roosh believed that by the mid to late 2010s, it was more relevant to have sex on the 1st encounter in nightlife game as compared to the early to mid-2000s. He believed that while it was possible to arrange first dates from nightlife approaches in the early to mid 2000s, he believed that possibility was much less realistic by 2018. My timeline in the mating environment and my experiences were similar. I wouldn't recommend nightlife venues now as a way of finding first dates, unless it's an early evening weeknight happy hour type setting.

I would like to be able to see late nights at bars on weeknights like Tuesday or Wednesday now. I've rarely been able to do that due to my daytime working schedule.

With the tech-arranged first dates (swipe apps and Instagram), there's a need to have a more intense connection immediately. First date sex might be useful for that connection. At a very minimum, women expect to feel "all the feelz" on a first date arranged from a swipe app or her DMs on Instagram. If she's on a swipe app, she has hundreds of men in her swipe queue and in her in-app inbox that she is able to see at any time. She needs "all the feelz" to have a second date. This was much less the case in the 2003-2006 type era as most women didn't have the online abundance in that time frame that they have now and that they've had since some point in the 2010s. A man either needs to have first date sex to give her "all the feelz" or get close to that. It also needs to be good sex or very deep and very good and intense feelz from kissing.

Meeting women from social circle or stranger approaches from non-bar venues could have a little bit slower seductions as compared to nightlife, swipe apps, and Instagram.
Tuesday and Wednesday still suck compared to the rest of the week. Saying this from the perspective of both Manhattan, the boroughs and the burbs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday and Wednesday still suck compared to the rest of the week. Saying this from the perspective of both Manhattan, the boroughs and the burbs.
In nightlife, Friday and Saturday night have the most quantity. These women often have biatch shields up and are often attention whorres. Also, on Friday/Saturday nights, all the betas come up the nightlife venues and find ways to annoy women with their bad game.

While there are fewer women out on Sunday-Thursday nights (weeknights), they are more motivated to meet men. If a woman is out at 10:30 PM on a Tuesday night, she's clearly motivated to meet a man.

I'm more of a daygamer guy than a nightlife guy but I spent a good portion of the 2000s and into the early 2010s hitting nightlife hard.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose I will just have to go all out next time.

The previous two "first dates" I've had involved a girl who rejected me to go to drinks inviting me to a hotel because she's "hungry", suffice to say I banged her all night that night, it developed into a proper relationship for several months and she later admitted she thought it would just be a one night stand. The other girl I met on first date online I met last weekend, there was this dirty talk via text and I ended up picking her up and banging her in the backseat of my car and cu**** in her mouth just how she liked it.

Maybe I just didn't go far enough and should have finger f***** her in the bar and taken her home with me.

I read this earlier which is really to the point:

So, guys acting like jerks to get into a relationship? Ladies, get used to the idea that the guy who you’d consider for a monogamous relationship is going to at least start off with asserting his pseudo-jerk cred. This is the logical reaction for a guy who’s been so consistently flaked on using the Nice Guy route that he fearlessly experimented with the Jerk energy and was more consistently rewarded with your intimacy and attention. And gentlemen, get used to more flakes, it’s a symbiotic self-perpetuating dynamic.

I really don’t see how this is at all shocking to anyone, women get the men they create.

Now take all that to the extreme as Roosh has done, even insisting that if he kiss closes on the first meeting, odds are she’ll flake, and you can see the tears of desperation welling up in the eyes of AFCs and lower SMV women who thinking they bear the brunt of their sister’s cruelty. The bar just got set even higher for chumps everywhere as they were beginning to think Game could be their panacea.

As technology expands (social networking for example) women are finding new avenues to satisfy their attention cravings. They’re vicariously living more and more in the virtual than the actual, and finding an ability to really connect becomes blurred. In the future, Game is going to have to develop ways to break into that blurring and leave a lasting impression in the “real world”. Depending upon the circumstances, a first night lay should leave a lasting impression, but this illustrates the bigger point in that women are becoming increasingly less receptive and responsive to anything less than a sufficiently immediate shock to their dulling sensibilities. A woman outright flaking on a guy is now met with no more concern than if she’d unfriended or put someone on ignore on Face Book. That’s the association now, while at the same time she’s receiving positive reinforcement from any number of virtual sources online.

http://therationalmale.com/2011/11/01/get-used-to-jerks-and-flakes/
Yep, it's a clown world.

pepe clown.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m gonna be real with you: she didn’t want to kiss you but you tried again and she figured “I’d better give him what he wants so he doesn’t freak out and I can get out of here”
It's OVER for Didn'tWantToKissYouCels.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So this is the thread that got me to finally register on this site. I've also had this happen a bunch with on-line dates. A couple times I've been shocked, others less so. And in fairness, there have been "heat of the moment" times when, despite a kiss-close, after a couple days I can't be bothered following up myself. There are just so many other options out there - on both sides.

OLD first dates are screening interviews. But I have been thinking that if things are going well enough that we're doing a 2-3 hour date I need to be more direct in putting the come back to my place option out there at the end instead of just kiss-close and escalate next time.
Why would you be doing a 2-3 hour first date? Way too long

Apone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Protip: Stop txting girls after first dates. Let them txt you first. If they don't, they're not interested. Simple as that.

I've had success with this method. If they follow up with any type of txt after the date, it's on.

Another Protip: Stop saying **** like "I hope to see you again soon" at the end of the first date. Just ****ing leave. Disappear into the night. "See ya around" is good. Flip it so instead of you wondering if you'll see her again, leave her wondering about you. Even if she's luke warm about you, if you end the date being cool, that might buy you a 2nd date.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is SMV dependent and location dependent. Unless you are 2 pts above her in SMV, this will abjectly not work. It will also not work in certain places where women that are even remotely attractive have so many options it’s absurd.

She will simply flitter onto the next guy. They are fickle and most are Machiavellian.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Protip: Stop txting girls after first dates. Let them txt you first. If they don't, they're not interested. Simple as that.

I've had success with this method. If they follow up with any type of txt after the date, it's on.

Another Protip: Stop saying **** like "I hope to see you again soon" at the end of the first date. Just ****ing leave. Disappear into the night. "See ya around" is good. Flip it so instead of you wondering if you'll see her again, leave her wondering about you. Even if she's luke warm about you, if you end the date being cool, that might buy you a 2nd date.
Except if the text thanks you for the date but says she didn't feel chemistry and wishes you good luck. It's definitely the opposite of on if that's the case haha

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
@LMFAO The problem was she was framing herself to fit your narrative, and realized ur boring and didnt wan to f.ck her brains out.

She wasnt there for an interview my guy.

The problem here was you two are on very different pages. its okay

p.s "why would she not want to hang with someone sh let kiss" .. bro she gav eu her cheek. thats embarassing.