Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regret of blowing it

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I think I totally blew it with a cute girl I probably could have bagged. My issue as of recently is that if the girl doesn't ask me any questions, I assume that they are just being friendly. I do not assume a romantic agenda. I was talking to a chick at work ( who I won't see again) and we were vibing. She stayed around after when she didn't have to. Even though she was super into the convo she didn't ask anything about me. In my years of talking to chicks I have noticed that them being curious about you is a huge indication of interest. I was waiting for that IOI in order to go for the kill. Otherwise I just assume they are being friendly.

I should have jumped on it and asked for her number. I should have given her mine. But the regret is killing me. As a guy you have to vigilant 100% because you never know when you get that chance. Its tough though because some days you are off your game and don't want to over read a situation. There have been times when I have assumed attraction, then the girl was like " I was just being friendly, I have a bf''. So these days I am overly cautious. I only strike if it is super obvious. The problem with this is that you also may miss oppurtunities. Long story short, I blew it and its bugging me badly. Work day game is tricky.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up. They can't all be aces. The best case scenario is you get the number, and eventually seduce her. The worst is you don't. Big deal. You'll cross paths with plenty of females after today.

Did she seem shy? One thing I've realized is super shy girls, or socially awkward girls, have a tough time thinking of questions or keeping the conversation rolling. It isn't always that they're disinterest but that they're just awkward.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there was an experiment done with a monkey. Red, Yellow, and Green buttons were pressed and if the monkey hit the Red button he'd get shocked, then they electrified the yellow one too, eventually they made it to where all the buttons shocked the monkey, and this caused the monkey to start knawing his own hand and self-mutilate himself spinning him into fearful shut-down of indecision and dementia and scaring him beyond repair. Are you doing this to yourself? this fear of failure? You chose no option to move forward. Of course, you'll feel trapped. Some people prefer prison and would look up at the ceiling seeing nothing. Some people borrow money form others all their lives (and never repay it back). Some have multiple personalities. Some would hock their rich wife's jewelry to pay for gifts for their secretary they are fvcking on the side. Some people's morality can be explained from another side of view to make it appear as though they are actually good.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was interested and willing to see you again, you would have seen her again. You're projecting yourself too far.

Even this thread is a "I need shoulder to cry on" thread because you have nobody to talk this about IRL.

R

Ranger

I like to assume she already likes me. Even if someone thinks it’s completely delusional.

I would hand her a card and say “Here’s my card. Send me a text and we will go enjoy our coffee together and shoot the sh!t.” Or whatever.

Cards are expendable. If she throws it in the trash, so be it.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was interested and willing to see you again, you would have seen her again. You're projecting yourself too far.

Even this thread is a "I need shoulder to cry on" thread because you have nobody to talk this about IRL.
Hang in there...someday you may need a shoulder to cry on too. Just sayin...

R

Ranger

I'd take it one step further and just flat-out tell her, "It was nice meeting you I'd like to see you again. Will you meet me for a drink?" Put it all on the line and make her say yes or no. I'm not expecting her to ever call me because the vast majority of gorgeous women don't chase. They prefer to be chased, in my opinion. So I never carry biz cards and the ones who accept my invite often volunteer their number without my ever having asked for it.
Putting her on the spot makes her make a call. Go/no go. There’s no mistake. Nothing to speculate.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens bro. I once blew it with a really hot that liked me and was pursued by a lot of different guys. You have to look at the brightside - it's a learning experience. Whatever it was you didn't do, you'll know to do next time. Keep moving forward.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I think I totally blew it with a cute girl I probably could have bagged. My issue as of recently is that if the girl doesn't ask me any questions, I assume that they are just being friendly. I do not assume a romantic agenda. I was talking to a chick at work ( who I won't see again) and we were vibing. She stayed around after when she didn't have to. Even though she was super into the convo she didn't ask anything about me. In my years of talking to chicks I have noticed that them being curious about you is a huge indication of interest. I was waiting for that IOI in order to go for the kill. Otherwise I just assume they are being friendly.
The ideal stance in game is being your own cheerleader first and foremost. The assumption is that, she is attracted, is high interest level, and you act accordingly.

The alternative is bitching out with lame excuses.

I should have jumped on it and asked for her number. I should have given her mine. But the regret is killing me. As a guy you have to vigilant 100% because you never know when you get that chance. Its tough though because some days you are off your game and don't want to over read a situation. There have been times when I have assumed attraction, then the girl was like " I was just being friendly, I have a bf''. So these days I am overly cautious. I only strike if it is super obvious. The problem with this is that you also may miss oppurtunities. Long story short, I blew it and its bugging me badly. Work day game is tricky.
Never ask. Always tell.

Pretend you are Hitler only instead of being a psychopath pushing genocide, you are just crushing everything thin, young, and attractive. This isn't up for discussion nor debate.

Old school pickup is GOAT STATUS. 3sec rule or you will ***** out by the laws of probability. Negging is just being difficult, aloof, blasé, nonchalant, etc statements > asking. Game is about compliance.

I dont ask for her number. I tell her to give me it. Her ability to follow my lead converts well inside and outside the bedroom.

I dont take ig or social media. I am not another follower or cuck trying to slip in her DMs. Game is testing for compliance. I am old school and no attention ***** tactic will suffice. Game changed eith tinder and social media. Man must evolve.

In terms of ROI, drop the ****ty excuses and or mental masturbation. What was your objective? What did you do or better put, fail to do?

All that matters is the objective and your ability to execute.

Take whatever you can from the experience or lack thereof. Do your best.

#nextset

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens bro. I once blew it with a really hot that liked me and was pursued by a lot of different guys. You have to look at the brightside - it's a learning experience. Whatever it was you didn't do, you'll know to do next time. Keep moving forward.
Thanks man.....I won't make that mistake again lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to me too often, i need to be faster on my feet.
I usualy get it when she leaves.
In places like bars and clubs its easier to say that right thing because its socially acceptable to be forward. But day game is brutal because in the back of your mind you are wondering if people are judging you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I say its better he cry here over the forums then show weakness around in hi RL, most of you belive are your friends will use certain things to take advantage over you, even more if they are jealous of you for some reason

and for blowing things up I did blow once when I said my age, I was around 16 and she was 22, I only notice she was into me after I said my age, and she keep saying a lot after I didn't looked my age (she thought I was older) and she did distance herself from me, like a lot, from talking to me almost everyday to, I don't remember the last time I talked with her after that day lol

R

Ranger

In places like bars and clubs its easier to say that right thing because its socially acceptable to be forward. But day game is brutal because in the back of your mind you are wondering if people are judging you.
This is exactly what I’ve been working on lately. I’m rather forward and starting to get that way even more.
Especially in what I say. Either people like me or they don’t. When they are sitting on the fence I like to push it. Make a call, either you like me or you don’t. Both I can live with.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to assume she already likes me. Even if someone thinks it’s completely delusional.

I would hand her a card and say “Here’s my card. Send me a text and we will go enjoy our coffee together and shoot the sh!t.” Or whatever.

Cards are expendable. If she throws it in the trash, so be it.
Yeh man cards are a good idea. They give the plausible deniability of being professional. It also takes the pressure off her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I’ve been working on lately. I’m rather forward and starting to get that way even more.
Especially in what I say. Either people like me or they don’t. When they are sitting on the fence I like to push it. Make a call, either you like me or you don’t. Both I can live with.
Polarisation is the way to go and they know your intention eight away

R

Ranger

Yeh man cards are a good idea. They give the plausible deniability of being professional. It also takes the pressure off her.
The reason I do it is it opens the door. Either she wants to get to know me or she doesn’t. If a woman is curious or wants you...it’s going to happen. That being said, your personal frame has to be solid. If you care...it falls flat. Her only purpose in this life is sex.

R

Ranger

Polarisation is the way to go and they know your intention eight away
Exactly. I want them to know that I am going to fuk them. In a very dirty way too.
That’s what they are for. Book of Pook. They are sexual creatures and that is their purpose.

All that other garbage is about her securing resources and security. I desire a great connection. Beyond that I have no interest.