Regret of blowing it

lamath

Master Don Juan
This is exactly what I’ve been working on lately. I’m rather forward and starting to get that way even more.
Especially in what I say. Either people like me or they don’t. When they are sitting on the fence I like to push it. Make a call, either you like me or you don’t. Both I can live with.
Polarisation is the way to go and they know your intention eight away

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Yeh man cards are a good idea. They give the plausible deniability of being professional. It also takes the pressure off her.
The reason I do it is it opens the door. Either she wants to get to know me or she doesn’t. If a woman is curious or wants you...it’s going to happen. That being said, your personal frame has to be solid. If you care...it falls flat. Her only purpose in this life is sex.

Ranger

Master Don Juan
Polarisation is the way to go and they know your intention eight away
Exactly. I want them to know that I am going to fuk them. In a very dirty way too.
That’s what they are for. Book of Pook. They are sexual creatures and that is their purpose.

All that other garbage is about her securing resources and security. I desire a great connection. Beyond that I have no interest.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Yeh man cards are a good idea. They give the plausible deniability of being professional. It also takes the pressure off her.
Don't under estimate female logic nor a woman's prevalence to victimhood. True plausible deniability is absent from text, email or anything hard proof. Error on the side of caution. Outside the office, go full retard. Be a neanderthal even. Entirely unapologetic. Take it or leave it.

Finally, Pook accurately depicts female nature in emphasis on her seeing world's and not the man. Its why war brides is a phenomenon and why male disposability is a interchangeable game to sociopathy.

Willingness to walk is Goat status. With High interest level, little is needed with regards to dropping DHV and leading he4 back to your gingerbread house. SRS

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Espi

Master Don Juan
In places like bars and clubs its easier to say that right thing because its socially acceptable to be forward. But day game is brutal because in the back of your mind you are wondering if people are judging you.
You can stop wondering if they're judging because they likely are judging you.

But it ultimately doesn't matter what they think because you don't need anybody's approval. Judgments are ALWAYS about the person doing the judging; they have nothing to do whatsoever with the person who is being judged.

There's no daygame. There's only game. The fundamentals will carry you through regardless of the time of day.

It's also important for a man to know that his time and attention are his two most valuable assets. They are most valuable when he makes them seem SCARCE (Google David DeAngelo). I make my time and attention scarce when I'm approaching a beautiful woman. I'm not in a hurry but I'm brief and direct and I'm also just charasmatic enough: "Hey I can't talk long but I notice that you are gorgeous are you having a good day?" No need to chat longer than a few sentences then I like to just get right to the point and invite her to meet me: "Great! Well I'm gonna let you go but I want to see you again. Will you meet me for a drink?"

Trump

Master Don Juan
Don't under estimate female logic nor a woman's prevalence to victimhood. True plausible deniability is absent from text, email or anything hard proof. Error on the side of caution. Outside the office, go full retard. Be a neanderthal even. Entirely unapologetic. Take it or leave it.

Finally, Pook accurately depicts female nature in emphasis on her seeing world's and not the man. Its why war brides is a phenomenon and why male disposability is a interchangeable game to sociopathy.

Willingness to walk is Goat status. With High interest level, little is needed with regards to dropping DHV and leading he4 back to your gingerbread house. SRS
Bro I think you make some good points but I really can’t understood you.