Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regarding Compliments

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy is really good looking. How often will women compliment him on his looks? Average looking? below-average looking?

If she checks you out a lot, but never compliments you, what does that mean?

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
i almost never get complimented on my looks.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had many girls tell me they think I'm a cutie, sexy, and/or hottie. It doesn't happen on a daily basis, but I'd say once every couple of weeks usually.

However, I get guys telling me that I'm a good-looking dude all the time =\.

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score

guys will never put down other guys on the looks dept.

What about Gay guys hiting on you? If they do, does that mean you are really good looking?

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive gotten compliments from gay guys before and a few of my gay friends. I always take it as a compliment bc chicks usually dig how they look.

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... my looks... i have never really had a problem with girls, they never say im ugly, but i also dont get the "OMG youre so sexy" or "you're hot" or "you're cute" from them... and even if they do its usually sarcastic... women are all bout social proof for me. other than social proof i'd probably never get a good lookin girl...

my looks: short, glasses, spikey hair. i dress down A LOT. i dont like dressin in that sean jean or jerseys even though i got a lot because its just gay if u ask me. i just wear jeans and a t-shirt. i am pretty athletic, but dont join clubs/sports cuz dont i dont got time. i look small, but am pretty tuff and i also like to be toned. i dont got a six-pack or a beer gut. i am in between. my face is long. that's bout it. i got a little bit of acne too, and the occasional breakout. i got REALLY REALLY oily skin.

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is "confident" in herself...

Also depends on how long she has been per se "checking you out"

To keep this type you will have to become more confident in yourself.

She may also be waiting for you to make the move...

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with jnallen. I've been told I was cute by two girls that work at a bar as bartenders. However, the third bartender there I managed to get super interested in me has never given me a compliment.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, girls hardly give personal direct compliments. They might compliment u aboput your shoes your hair your body whatever, if they think your cute tho they'ed usually tell it to their friends and ask for their approveal. It probably has to do with the same reason why they won't ask u out, it would be seen as desperate and as hitting on you and a girl with self respect won't be caught dead doing that.

Somtimes i get the "sexything" comment from girls on the outside when i'm walking the street but its mostly from younger girls who are in HS or not so attractive girls. If she know's u well then she might give u a compliment also. Either way from my experience grls are alot more agressive these days and if they see a guy they like they usually walk up and start convo.

I remeber this one time I was walking by thi private school and tthis bunch of girls started hollain at me from up in their class, the thing is I couldn't see any of them so I just dismissed them and went about my buisness. I guess my taughts are girls are usualy more conservative about their compliments and do it technically on a downlow.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its very rare a girl will compliment you on your looks..

because she is the one seeking looks approval... and wants to be complimented...

if they give you eye contact immeditately and give you lots of initial positive response... you can bet they think you are a stud!

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
chick

eye contact and positive response on initial response can mean nothing either. women want attention any way they can get these days