"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Regarding Compliments

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX // San Jose, CA
If a guy is really good looking. How often will women compliment him on his looks? Average looking? below-average looking?

If she checks you out a lot, but never compliments you, what does that mean?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
i almost never get complimented on my looks.
 

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
I've had many girls tell me they think I'm a cutie, sexy, and/or hottie. It doesn't happen on a daily basis, but I'd say once every couple of weeks usually.

However, I get guys telling me that I'm a good-looking dude all the time =\.
 

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX // San Jose, CA
...

guys will never put down other guys on the looks dept.

What about Gay guys hiting on you? If they do, does that mean you are really good looking?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Ive gotten compliments from gay guys before and a few of my gay friends. I always take it as a compliment bc chicks usually dig how they look.
 

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
hmm... my looks... i have never really had a problem with girls, they never say im ugly, but i also dont get the "OMG youre so sexy" or "you're hot" or "you're cute" from them... and even if they do its usually sarcastic... women are all bout social proof for me. other than social proof i'd probably never get a good lookin girl...

my looks: short, glasses, spikey hair. i dress down A LOT. i dont like dressin in that sean jean or jerseys even though i got a lot because its just gay if u ask me. i just wear jeans and a t-shirt. i am pretty athletic, but dont join clubs/sports cuz dont i dont got time. i look small, but am pretty tuff and i also like to be toned. i dont got a six-pack or a beer gut. i am in between. my face is long. that's bout it. i got a little bit of acne too, and the occasional breakout. i got REALLY REALLY oily skin.
 

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Ohio
It means she is "confident" in herself...

Also depends on how long she has been per se "checking you out"

To keep this type you will have to become more confident in yourself.

She may also be waiting for you to make the move...
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
I agree with jnallen. I've been told I was cute by two girls that work at a bar as bartenders. However, the third bartender there I managed to get super interested in me has never given me a compliment.
 

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Trinidad & Tobago
From my experience, girls hardly give personal direct compliments. They might compliment u aboput your shoes your hair your body whatever, if they think your cute tho they'ed usually tell it to their friends and ask for their approveal. It probably has to do with the same reason why they won't ask u out, it would be seen as desperate and as hitting on you and a girl with self respect won't be caught dead doing that.

Somtimes i get the "sexything" comment from girls on the outside when i'm walking the street but its mostly from younger girls who are in HS or not so attractive girls. If she know's u well then she might give u a compliment also. Either way from my experience grls are alot more agressive these days and if they see a guy they like they usually walk up and start convo.

I remeber this one time I was walking by thi private school and tthis bunch of girls started hollain at me from up in their class, the thing is I couldn't see any of them so I just dismissed them and went about my buisness. I guess my taughts are girls are usualy more conservative about their compliments and do it technically on a downlow.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
well its very rare a girl will compliment you on your looks..

because she is the one seeking looks approval... and wants to be complimented...

if they give you eye contact immeditately and give you lots of initial positive response... you can bet they think you are a stud!
 

SIXPAKGQ

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX // San Jose, CA
chick

eye contact and positive response on initial response can mean nothing either. women want attention any way they can get these days
 
Top