Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Refusing to buy a drink

Wizdm2th

Reaction score
There are so many women who like to use guys just for drinks at a club. What would be the best way to refuse to buy them without feeling like a cheap bast*^d and still garner some sort of respect from them?

Wiz

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why don't you buy me one instead".

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I have some drinks at my place."

GtarPlayr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great lines...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Ask her to recite this:

"I'm a worthless dishrag cvnt who has to ask guys to buy me drinks to validate my existence because my self worth is in the sh!tter."

If she says that buy her a glass of ice water. Hell, it's a drink right?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Yes...if u buy me one first'

or a simple, 'Thats ok...im treatin myself tonight...but could by me one tho'

i bet thoes would be good

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem guys have is they try to get the best of both worlds.. it's not possible.

A ***** that ASKS me to buy a drink for her can get backslapped. I dont' want her company. Therefore I'm not worried about impressing her.

A simple "no thanks" is fine.

you guys have to learn how to read women better. everything that looks good in a skirt and looks at you isn't even one night stand material. A woman should have more tact than to have to come out and ASK a guy for a drink. I have no problem with a woman starting a convo, but to just come out and like a crackhead just start asking for ****? Get the fvck out of my face

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if....you order her an adios mother****er or a double with an extra shot of cuervo in there...don't even let her choose the drink....something strong which will make her reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally drunk just to get ****s and giggles..no weak girly drinks....maybe the 3 Wisemen (Jack Daniels, Jim Bean and Jose Cuervo in succession)...or "bartender, 4 shots of patron in one glass with some ice" and have her drink it in front of you...................

another thing is order something completely off the wall:

yeah, a tequilla, jaegermeister and cranberry juice please!

of course, you should have a lot of disposible income just to see what happens......making chicks vomit = hotness. sure it'll cost 30 or 40 bucks, but when she's on the bar flashin' her titties, you know you played a part in her downfall!

"Bartender, a quadruple shot of patron for the lady"!

and if the bartender refuses or she refuses the drink, just say "i tried" as she walks away pissed....no lose situation! 40 bucks well spent for you to grow a legend amoungst your friends

i'm actually gonna do this next time i'm out.....see what happens...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
randomusername said:
what if....you order her an adios mother****er or a double with an extra shot of cuervo in there...don't even let her choose the drink....something strong which will make her reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally drunk just to get ****s and giggles..no weak girly drinks....maybe the 3 Wisemen (Jack Daniels, Jim Bean and Jose Cuervo in succession)...or "bartender, 4 shots of patron in one glass with some ice" and have her drink it in front of you...................

of course, you should have a lot of disposible income just to see what happens......making chicks vomit = hotness. sure it'll cost 30 or 40 bucks, but when she's on the bar flashin' her titties, you know you played a part in her downfall!

and if the bartender refuses or she refuses the drink, just say "i tried" as she walks away pissed....no lose situation! 40 bucks well spent for you to grow a legend amoungst your friends

Aaaah, youth . . .

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randomusername said:

Lol...:crackup:
I hope this is a joke...:down: :nono:
:crackup:

To see what happens? You will be known as one of the biggest suckers of the place. Tons of chicks will flock to you for drinks...:crackup:

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
i do crazy stuff like that.....she expects a girly drink like an apple martini? screw that!

get her 4 shots in a row guaranteed to have her running into walls. most girls that will try to pry drinks are not straightup alcoholics, which are the kind of girls that WILL drink the 4-shots of Patron in one downing. At a minimum it will be entertaining.

It'll cost 40 bucks, it will be amusing to watch IMO.

Tons of chicks WILL flock to me...not to be buying them drinks, but because I got the party started!

:up:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a chick ordered a drink for me before, and I can drink when I want, I'm not a light drinker, that had me in my car at a motel 6 the next morning.. I have no idea how I even got there. won't be ordering that again

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you could read and learn alot from the above posters... some of those lines are very good.

Me, personally, well I have never bought a girl a drink in my life and currently I dont intend to start now, the only time I think I have bought a drink for someone is if they are a friend of mine. But for a random girl at the club or any girl for that matter - I dont do it. And I have never experienced any problems with saying "No."

What I normally will do if they ask is tell them to get me one but I definetly wont be wasting my money on a girl, their are other tactics to get the girl without spending a cent , you'd be surprised:woo:

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
the worst is when they hint..once this girl said to me, "i'm thirsty".

I point at the bar and told her "yeah, I think you can order a water from the bartender".

she looked at me pissed and walked away.

I have bought a drink for girls before, but every time she had bought me at least a round too. Blind buying of drinks? hell no.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, I had a gal with a tatoo on her back who later on got up and danced on the bar (it's a custom there) tell me that she was "alone" and that she was "broke." Now I couldn't tell if she was asking me to pay for sex or to buy her a drink (we were at the bar). If it was to pay for sex, then, Sure I'll buy you a drink, here keep the change, but come out and say it, don't be ambiguous about it. Make yourself known, b1tch.