Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

reformed beta husband

Late Bloomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tortured husband here - a decade supplicating to try to make things better at home with a bpd wife.

I read Rational Male in one sitting and am being a good red pill student.

Has anyone noticed that getting unplugged is like a withdrawal from an addiction.

I am puking up old traumas, seeing things in a totally new light, and 100% asserting myself at home and passing/anticipating every **** test.

Just want to show appreciation to Rollo and everyone brave enough and smart enough to compile this and to myself for stopping

saved soul here

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Tortured husband here - a decade supplicating to try to make things better at home with a bpd wife.

Has anyone noticed that getting unplugged is like a withdrawal from an addiction.

I am puking up old traumas, seeing things in a totally new light, and 100% asserting myself at home and passing/anticipating every **** test.

Just want to show appreciation to Rollo and everyone brave enough and smart enough to compile this and to myself for stopping

saved soul here
It's called red pill rage. Anything worth doing hurts and is a struggle. Stay strong.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
U still with the bpd?

Late Bloomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called red pill rage. Anything worth doing hurts and is a struggle. Stay strong.
appreciate the words of encouragement. Agree that nothing worth it comes easily. I have rage mixed with a fair amount of happiness and humor right now I would say. But 90% rage and 10% the rest.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kids are involved - so yes I am currently. advice?
With the caveat that I know nothing about your circumstance, I can say that through therapy (pre-red-pill) I ended up going the divorce route. Hated the notion of how it would affect my boys, but now I can see that they are better off being raised by a better version of me, which offsets the downsides of a split household.

My ex was/is totally BPD. I can see it so clearly now, and I do what I can to blunt the effect on my children. For me the tradeoff was a single household, filled with conflict and my impotence in mitigating her BPD influence, vs having the agency to create a more positive environment for them during the times (50/50) that they are with me. Look up my other posts to get more history on all this.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

saved soul here
Did she cheat on you?

Late Bloomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
With the caveat that I know nothing about your circumstance, I can say that through therapy (pre-red-pill) I ended up going the divorce route. Hated the notion of how it would affect my boys, but now I can see that they are better off being raised by a better version of me, which offsets the downsides of a split household.

My ex was/is totally BPD. I can see it so clearly now, and I do what I can to blunt the effect on my children. For me the tradeoff was a single household, filled with conflict and my impotence in mitigating her BPD influence, vs having the agency to create a more positive environment for them during the times (50/50) that they are with me. Look up my other posts to get more history on all this.
Appreciate this - very meaningful and helpful. Thanks for sharing - will read your posts

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay positive and hopeful what does not kill you makes you stronger

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isn't BDP

You acted weak.. Thats how woman behave around weak men.
Yep so many guys want to throw out BPD, but the reality is, that's how western women act, especially when they do not respect their husband.

Glad to see OP is changing things for himself.