Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Referral Sex!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
haha when I was younger i was a straight square but my bro was a natural player. He'd tell me about some girl he did and how he passed her off to his friend and how his friend would pass girls off to him and other friends. All his friends would do this. At the time, it was fvckin crazy to me. I thought it was disgusting, haha.

But now that I'm older, it all makes sense. Actually, it seems natural that this is how it works. haha, now I pass girls off to him and he passes his on to me.

Good stuff.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have two old high school buddies who are supreme DJ's. by way of comparison, the famous Gunwitch said that he's slept with something like 150 chicks (he's in his mid thrities). fvck, i've had about 100ish probably. but my two buds? over 500 each. they're actually kinda sick in how they're so exclusively focused on fukking as many chicks as they can.

BUT...it's true. there are a very select group of DJ's who are fukking all the hot chicks.

it's probably something like 10% of the adult single males are fukking 90% of the single hot chicks. in this sense, it's already a 'club' or 'referral network'.

i don't have a problem with this one damn bit. its the way it is.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely, Michaelangello. I love the herpes!