Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Referral Sex!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I became single and started dating (read: taking a girl out and fvcking her on the first nite) again, I found that some girls who are in the ‘secret club’ are cool with me fvcking their friends.

I’ve fvcked 7 girls who I met online within the past 4 months and 3 of the 7 girls have been ‘referrals’ from either male or female friends. All girls have ranged in age: 18, 19, 26, 27, 29, 35, 37.

The membership of this secret club for guys and girls is that neither party elevates the relationship past ‘fvck buddy’. If you do, then you’re out of the club. :p

It starts out like this: I meet a girl online, I bang her and she becomes my fvck buddy. After total trust is gained, she tells her friends about me and offers to hook me up with them.

I then take her friends out, fvck them, and the cycle continues. I then can hook her up with my friends and we continue to refer sex partners to each other.

Also, I’ve met other male players online who know lots of girls who vouch for me to their f-buddies, and then I get to fvck the player’s fvck buddies! I’ll then hook the player-guy up with my fvck buddies.

It’s like a fuggin network of cool peeps who love to fvck and keep it on the downlow!

It’s amazing that I’m just figuring this out…there are hot girls out there who love to fvck, want a guy who knows how to fvck, and won’t go bragging to everyone.

IT IS KEY THAT YOU DO NOT DISCUSS WITH OTHERS ‘IN THE NETWORK’ ABOUT WHO YOU’VE BEEN WITH OR WHO SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN WITH.

Say something like, ‘I never kiss and tell’, if you are asked about it.

So, I’ve been fvcking girls, not telling my cyber buddies about it, then the girl refers her friends to me, and I refer my friends to her.

Chat rooms and Myspace.com rule for finding girls like this.

I post this in the mature forum because this is some advanced shyt and usually the girls who participate in this are more mature..

Cheers!

Eric

Beethoven

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first rule of fvck club is that you do not talk about fvck club...

Well someone had to say it! :D

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds unique, I've never heard of this but if it works, no one is getting hurt, or cheated on (I'm sure someone is, somewhere), more power to you.

Wish I had as much success dating online! :D (I'm sure I'll get flamed by someone for being honest instead of lying.)

What you should do Eric is cut and paste your thread here and post it on the getting married young post and see if our 19-year old really wants to cave in!

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Beethoven

lol

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster

Wish I had as much success dating online! :D (I'm sure I'll get flamed by someone for being honest instead of lying.)

There is a lot of BSing here on this board; but I have found online dating to be much better than 'real world' dating. You can eliminate the flakes a lot faster and focus on what *you* want.

PS: I'm not lying :)

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm not buying it ... maybe if someone is very good looking then yeah, they can easily meet women online. But no one I know has never had any luck meeting women online. Maybe if you're a ben affleck look-alike, get lucky and meet a slut and then she introduces you to her slutty friends, sure.

But that's like saying its really easy to make money by winning the lotto ...

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should do Eric is cut and paste your thread here and post it on the getting

You crazy kids. How much shallow, meaningless sex can one person have with countless strange women?

I don't know, but I don't think I've had enough!

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
I'm sorry, I'm not buying it ... maybe if someone is very good looking then yeah, they can easily meet women online. But no one I know has never had any luck meeting women online. Maybe if you're a ben affleck look-alike, get lucky and meet a slut and then she introduces you to her slutty friends, sure.

But that's like saying its really easy to make money by winning the lotto ...
For me, with equivalent amounts of efforts put into real-life relative to online, I get much better results online. But, you have to work at it, initiate contact constantly, have the best possible pic of yourself and extremely good verbal description (C+F is good), and just keep going. But, to each his own.

Best,

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not buying it either.

ERIC, were you the one that had a page on myspace.com? i saw a link from another post i think. how is it? i was thinking about putting one up myself.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot the second rule...

The Second rule of fvck club is you do not talk about fvck club....

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I put up my myspace.com link in another thread.

I've had alot of fun with it. I met a dude there who is a player and knows alot of girls there. He's been meeting girls from online for a couple years now. He's a younger guy and younger guys and girls seem to have an easier time with the online dating stuff than us older folk.

By knowing him, I met a girl on his myspace list. He had banged her before and he put in a good word for me. Then, I met with her.

There is another girl on my list (a different girl on that same guy's list that the guy had boned) who wanted to meet with me last Saturday night, but I was already with a couple girls, so I couldn't meet with her.

I've had a great experience with myspace so far.

However, I've met the most girls through Yahoo! Chat in the Arizona Regional Romance rooms.

Reaction score
Yeah myspace is where some of the pimps are recruiting their next ho's from. They do the interview and selling right on line from that site.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Yeah myspace is where some of the pimps are recruiting their next ho's from. They do the interview and selling right on line from that site.
just regged last night at myspace. gonna give it a try. like the 'recruiting' philosophy of Player.

the only thing i'm interested in is majorly increasing the circle of 25 year old hotties. i really don't care about fukking any of them because if you build the right network, it'll happen by itself. (not like this exclusive 'secret club' though, like ER!C said--still sceptical about that one).

i have a decent network now, but they're the professional types, whereby i can't get too much of a rep on being a DJ. i don't want THAT particular rep in THAT particular circle.

my problem....without bragging, these are just the facts...

i don't want to put pics of myself on ANYTHING online. i mean sh!t, i'm a very respected Finance Professor, big time consultant, speak at investment conferences, write occasionally for major newspapers, etc.

i happen to look exactly like Mike Piazza. so, duh, i put a pick of HIM with the online stuff, then when i hook up with a chick online, i'll shoot her a real pic of me, with an explanation of why i did that. doesn't seem to be a problem so far.

any ideas on this. i'm in a quandry about it.

gonna start a new thread on this myspace business.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What you should do Eric is cut and paste your thread here and post it on the getting

Originally posted by MichaelangelloB
You crazy kids. How much shallow, meaningless sex can one person have with countless strange women?

I don't know, but I don't think I've had enough!
you haven't had enough, trust me. re-read your other post in the main board related to your particular problem with your promise ring chick. plus, you're 19, so automatically, by default, you should be having shallow meaningless sex.

that's what i think.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
(not like this exclusive 'secret club' though, like ER!C said--still sceptical about that one)
:p

It's kinda like knowing who is 'cool' and who is not. It's very subjective to the people involved.

Example: When a girl knows that you are 'friends' with one of her male or female friends, she'll probably assume that you're 'cool', unless you prove to her otherwise.

Now that this girl thinks you're 'cool', you can usually get them to go out with you for a nite on the town, then you can try to fvck them. In my experience, the girl (referral sex friend) should put out on the first time out with you, otherwise your chances of banging her diminish.

I don't want to give the impression that it's some kind of club that people talk about. Or that it's a club at all.

I just called it a 'secret club' for a lack of a better analogy.

It's just a mind frame where the girls know you're a good guy who can keep his mouth shut, you're looking for sex and will give it to them with no strings attached.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
:p

It's kinda like knowing who is 'cool' and who is not. It's very subjective to the people involved.

Example: When a girl knows that you are 'friends' with one of her male or female friends, she'll probably assume that you're 'cool', unless you prove to her otherwise.

Now that this girl thinks you're 'cool', you can usually get them to go out with you for a nite on the town, then you can try to fvck them. In my experience, the girl (referral sex friend) should put out on the first time out with you, otherwise your chances of banging her diminish.

I don't want to give the impression that it's some kind of club that people talk about. Or that it's a club at all.

I just called it a 'secret club' for a lack of a better analogy.

It's just a mind frame where the girls know you're a good guy who can keep his mouth shut, you're looking for sex and will give it to them with no strings attached.
i'm feelin' ya. see my other post about myspace.com...we can do this, methinks, very efficiently.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this sex club have a brand of STDs of its own?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I’ve met other male players online who know lots of girls who vouch for me to their f-buddies, and then I get to fvck the player’s fvck buddies! I’ll then hook the player-guy up with my fvck buddies.
Is it just me or does anyone else find this statement a little fvcked?

Getting referral's from some player so you can fvck his skanky ho's just sounds sad to me.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Getting referral's from some player so you can fvck his skanky ho's just sounds sad to me.
To each his own, bro ;)