Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reduced my roster to just one, due to money problems

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaddup boys.

Been a minute, life's kept me busy. Anyways, about 40% of my income comes from two large contracts, both of those facilities have been going through financial issues and so they haven't been paying me consistently. Long story short, Im running on only 60% of my income.

I decided that maybe I'll try something new out. Instead of a 3-4 roster, I'll just focus on one girl. I've never really done it like that before outside of committed relationships. I figure it'll be a new challenge and also save money on going out.

Anyone recently try something similar and can chime in for thoughts?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yup this is how I’ve set my stuff up. Works.
Especially if you are in a Northern climate in winter months, it's really conducive to that. Most people are happy with not going out on the cold anymore than they have to.

It's why it's so easy to end up with a 5 month plate around October or November thru February or March...because picking one guy and sticking with them is a lot better than trying to date thru the winter months in most women's minds.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone recently try something similar and can chime in for thoughts?
Why is this a money issue? Do you go to motels and dine out all the time with different women?
My kittens are happy to come over to the house and enjoy my company, I don't need to spend money on them.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this a money issue? Do you go to motels and dine out all the time with different women?
My kittens are happy to come over to the house and enjoy my company, I don't need to spend money on them.
I agree with this, this is also my experience. But of course sprinkle in every once in a while an interesting out, like a good movie, stand up comedy, live music, meeting other people, dinner out, etc etc.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this, this is also my experience. But of course sprinkle in every once in a while an interesting out, like a good movie, stand up comedy, live music, meeting other people, dinner out, etc etc.
Indeed, 'sprinkle'. And sprinkle a little less when money is tight. No reason to ditch women, unless they are the spoiled type that want to dine out every evening.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thoughts?
Yo pimpin' U ain't doin it da right way.

If Ur low on $$ you need a few ugly ones in your rotation that kick you down.
That way you can use that to support your habit of chasing the hotties.
(Which is still the wrong way)

Need to read up on the laws of mackin.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, 'sprinkle'. And sprinkle a little less when money is tight. No reason to ditch women, unless they are the spoiled type that want to dine out every evening.
On a side not AmsterdamAssasin, how do you deal with girls that push to live in together with you? I am sure at some point you have had this situation come up with some of your plates.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side not AmsterdamAssasin, how do you deal with girls that push to live in together with you? I am sure at some point you have had this situation come up with some of your plates.
I'm an Einzelgänger.
I'm not interested in living together, I need alone time to create and write.

They can sleep over sometimes, but they need to have their own place.
This is something all my kittens know right from the start.
I don't wait for them to mention living together, I make sure they know it's out of the question.

Plus I'm a horrible person to live with. :cool: