Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redskins Discontinued Cheerleader Squad

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one hurts. Team has turned into pc f@gg0try!
I would like to request a name change if possible.
Goes to show even NFL teams are not immune to this rampant feminisation. Cheerleading “demeans” women. Really?
As men we are completely farked

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, how woke can they get?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they try to suggest a transsexual cheerleading team? that should conform to woke religion.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@redskinsfan92 @SirBigBell @zekko @Who Dares Win
According to survey every 6th American is gay. Everyone knows that. If needed URL to source will be provided.

Have you guys ever approached a tranny, unknowingly?
Back in circa 2004 i was in a regular straight club with some friends. I went to order drinks at the bar. The club was busy that night, a d while I waited at the counter for the bartender to serve me, i felt someone behind me squeeze my butt. Naturally I assumed it was a girl who had taken interest in me, so i played it cool and didnt turn around straight away. When i felt a second squeeze I decided to see who this thirsty dime was, only to be shocked to discover it was a sweaty dude smiling at me. I dropped him with a hard right and security rushed in to contain the situation. I explained the situation and he was swiftly ejected from the establishment

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheerleading squads used to be coed, so this is just a return to the good old days. George W. Bush was a cheerleader at Yale.

You could also flip this around as men taking women's jobs.

returnofpigman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it’s still OK to offend an entire race of people but not let girls who like to dance with pompoms dance with pompoms. I feel for these poor out-of-work, little, sideline butt-shakers.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@redskinsfan92 @SirBigBell @zekko @Who Dares Win
According to survey every 6th American is gay. Everyone knows that. If needed URL to source will be provided.

Have you guys ever approached a tranny, unknowingly?
Never happened, all the times I did it on purpose.

Now seriously nothing wrong with gays, bi or trans...as long as no one needs my tax money I love everyone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen articles saying that LGBTQ people comprised somewhere between 4.5 to 15% of the US population. That latter number gets close to one in six, but doesn't quite get there. But that also includes trans and bi people, not sure they are necessarily considered gay. But in all studies I've seen, that number has been rising for decades. I wonder if that rise is because people feel more comfortable these days being open about it, or it's because of the culture recruiting them at a young age? Maybe a little bit of both?

As for the name issue, some people suggest they just leave it as "Washington Football Team". I mean, you can't get much more inclusive than that, eh?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to college with a guy cheerleader for the Buccaneers. He was a competitive bodybuilder. Most male cheerleaders are gymnasts and hold up the female cheerleaders by their asses. They will do away with that concept of male cheerleader. Of the guys who make the dance team, I can't imagine any of them being straight.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen articles saying that LGBTQ people comprised somewhere between 4.5 to 15% of the US population. That latter number gets close to one in six, but doesn't quite get there. But that also includes trans and bi people, not sure they are necessarily considered gay. But in all studies I've seen, that number has been rising for decades. I wonder if that rise is because people feel more comfortable these days being open about it, or it's because of the culture recruiting them at a young age? Maybe a little bit of both?
Probably people are more comfortable. Personally I'd like to see a day where people don't need to categorize sexuality.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one hurts. Team has turned into pc f@gg0try!
I would like to request a name change if possible.
The writing was already on the wall the minute they dressed up 250+ lb masculine men in pink to support women's cancer causes rather than men's cancer causes for a sport that has a predominantly male audience.

You know feminists would be in a uproar if we allowed males into a Miss Universe pageant and had them rename the contest to Universe Pageant. I mean it's only fair, right?(not necessarily right though)

Things are too one sided these days thanks to weak men in power that allowed this to happen over the years. Men need to learn to put their foot down for these idiotic causes or movements.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get woke go broke. All these companies that go woke lose billions. The superbowl had really bad ratings, star wars is in the ****ter, gillette lost 8 billion... Etc, etc.

Also, the actual gay/trans rate isn't as high as they claim it to be. It's probably 2-3%. Firstly because journalism has become lazy copy/paste repetition of uninformed propaganda. And secondly, all the attention *****s are claiming to be some kind of gay/trans/attack helicopter and virtue signalling their pronouns in their bios, but they're not really gay at the end of the day, they just want to be victims.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And secondly, all the attention *****s are claiming to be some kind of gay/trans/attack helicopter and virtue signalling their pronouns in their bios, but they're not really gay at the end of the day, they just want to be victims.
I agree. I call these opportunists because being anything but a straight, fit, and white male these days will land you more opportunities and give you an edge. It's a lot easier to be different and claim victim status to get you ahead unfortunately.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The steelers dont have any cheerleaders and im fine with it. I always felt they add nothing to the game.