Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redskins Discontinued Cheerleader Squad

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's that Dan Snyder. He is spineless and only cares about money. Real shame.
I was only a fan really because it was a family thing for me. My grandfather was a big fan, so my older brothers were as well. So, it disappoints me.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The writing was already on the wall the minute they dressed up 250+ lb masculine men in pink to support women's cancer causes rather than men's cancer causes for a sport that has a predominantly male audience.

You know feminists would be in a uproar if we allowed males into a Miss Universe pageant and had them rename the contest to Universe Pageant. I mean it's only fair, right?(not necessarily right though)

Things are too one sided these days thanks to weak men in power that allowed this to happen over the years. Men need to learn to put their foot down for these idiotic causes or movements.

That pic infuriates me. Im snarling at my phone. What the fark

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, the actual gay/trans rate isn't as high as they claim it to be. It's probably 2-3%.
According to this article, 20% of millennials identify as LGBTQ. I find it hard to believe that one in five people are like this naturally, I really think this has to do with these kids growing up in a time where this lifestyle is being encouraged, and glorified. I noticed this from working with younger people, they seemed to think there was something "cool" about it, and heroic.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/survey-20-percent-millennials-identify-lgbtq-n740791

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football is under immense pressure from all sides to make changes. IMO, football as we know it today won't exist in 20 years. Football will still be around, but the game will morph to emphasive speed and athletic abilty rather than strenght and bursts of violence in the trenches. I played back in the early 90's when there was zero concern for player safety or social justice.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheerleading squads used to be coed, so this is just a return to the good old days. George W. Bush was a cheerleader at Yale.

You could also flip this around as men taking women's jobs.
There is a difference between a cheerleading squad and a dance squad. I have no problem with a coed cheerleading squad (men need to be in the group so as to hold up & catch the chicks) - but male dance squad members? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The steelers dont have any cheerleaders and im fine with it. I always felt they add nothing to the game.
Yes, but the typical game is a few seconds of action followed by a half-minute of waiting. The dance squad is always a nice way to fill in the gap.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about Washington Social Justice Warriors?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Football is under immense pressure from all sides to make changes. IMO, football as we know it today won't exist in 20 years. Football will still be around, but the game will morph to emphasive speed and athletic abilty rather than strenght and bursts of violence in the trenches. I played back in the early 90's when there was zero concern for player safety or social justice.
I don't know where football will be if feminists, helicopter parents, women keep hammering the CTE issue and blow it out of proportions through media. I could even see it transitioning to flag football if the CTE issues get out of hand. I'm a parent and see this currently at the school level. Some schools are offering both flag and touch football now.

If feminists had their way, it would transition over to flag football with female player participation and go co-ed. :down:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where football will be if feminists, helicopter parents, women keep hammering the CTE issue and blow it out of proportions through media. I could even see it transitioning to flag football if the CTE issues get out of hand. I'm a parent and see this currently at the school level. Some schools are offering both flag and touch football now.

If feminists had their way, it would transition over to flag football with female player participation and go co-ed. :down:
This is mostly speculation, but I believe the game will eventually morph into a 7 vs 7 competition focused on speed and agility rather than hard hitting and trench warfare. 11 man football will be relagated to video games.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mostly speculation, but I believe the game will eventually morph into a 7 vs 7 competition focused on speed and agility rather than hard hitting and trench warfare. 11 man football will be relagated to video games.
Yeah that could be a possiblity too. In that case, it will be more like soccer...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that could be a possiblity too. In that case, it will be more like soccer...
Football has to evolve or die. Football as it currently stands is not sustainable with dwindling participation and parents afraid of injuries. Im a former player and big a fan as they come, but I can see the writing on the wall.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lingerie league was somewhat entertaining. As they scale back the level of contact allowed, it makes it easier to get closer to having female players. I can see women kickers coming soon, give them an extra roster spot for a girl to kick just pat attempts. I personally would trade that for having all the players wear that disgusting pink for a month. And btw, breast cancer charities are mostly scams. They enrich their executives and then just hand the rest of the money to big pharma...because they really need your charitable contribution.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And btw, breast cancer charities are mostly scams. They enrich their executives and then just hand the rest of the money to big pharma...because they really need your charitable contribution.
I agree.

It's documented that the largest breast cancer foundation - Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation only devotes 21% to actual research. The other 79% is for "administrative" purposes aka lining people's pockets. Meanwhile taking millions in donations from various companies and organizations like the NFL.

Statistically 1 in 9 men will get Prostate Cancer in their lifetime.

Statiscially 1 in 8 women will get Breast Cancer in their lifetime.

So in a male dominated sport with predominantly male demographic viewership, why are we representing and supporting breast cancer when prostate cancer is just as common?

I think Breast Cancer awareness would do better and be more appropriate in female sports with more female viewership and demography IMO.