Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redpill is just more Bluepill?

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Been skimming over redpill stuff the last few months.

I think I need to cut it out my life. Speaking purely from my own experience here.

So redpill seems to have all the answers do this this and you must do this. This is how relationships work, this is the reality e t.c.

It's definitely effected my relationship with women and not in a positive way. I believe it's put me inside my own head more.

I've gone from care free fun , doing my own thing, not a care in the world to analysing my interactions with women.

Since reading red pill it's given women's actions more weight in a way. Somewhere flipped the script in my head and made women more important than they were to me in the past.

Mabye I'm going about it all wrong.

Was taking to a guy yesterday. Lol he's using redpill as an excuse to take zero action at all!!!!

He has a problem with women (lack of),so self improvement and learning red pill has just become an excuse not to take action!!! And do!

When I first looked into red pill nothing blew me away. I was like yeah , I already kinda know this stuff.

I genuinely believe I would be a LOT better off without it. Main reason I think it's putting me in my own head, putting women on a pedestal, in a way that's what redpill is ,as you're doing redpill to get approval from women in a way.

Might not be the same as everyone. But for me it's seeming like redpill is actually turning me much more blue pill than I've ever been.

A relationship ended (which I was over analysing after getting into redpill ), now I've got a few women lined up ,which I'm over analysing again!!!

The thing is it's fun to read and watch videos. But I believe I was 100% more redpill before I even discovered redpill and redpill is turning me into Bluepill.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think I need to cut it out my life. Speaking purely from my own experience here.

So redpill seems to have all the answers do this this and you must do this. This is how relationships work, this is the reality e t.c.

It's definitely effected my relationship with women and not in a positive way. I believe it's put me inside my own head more.

I've gone from care free fun , doing my own thing, not a care in the world to analysing my interactions with women.

Since reading red pill it's given women's actions more weight in a way. Somewhere flipped the script in my head and made women more important than they were to me in the past.

Was taking to a guy yesterday. Lol he's using redpill as an excuse to take zero action at all!!!!

He has a problem with women (lack of),so self improvement and learning red pill has just become an excuse not to take action!!! And do!

When I first looked into red pill nothing blew me away. I was like yeah , I already kinda know this stuff.

I genuinely believe I would be a LOT better off without it. Main reason I think it's putting me in my own head, putting women on a pedestal ( in a way that's what redpill is),as you're doing redpill to get approval from women in a way.

Might not be the same as everyone. But for me it's seeming like redpill is actually turning me much more blue pill than I've ever been.

A relationship ended (which I was over analysing after getting into redpill ), got a few women lined up (which I'm over analysing again ).

The thing is it's fun to read and watch videos. But I believe I was 100% more redpill before I even discovered redpill and redpill is turning me into Bluepill.
Let's continue this without the red pill/blue pill metaphor. Without context of what exactly the so called red pill is, it doesn't make sense to use the concept.

If you are living in your head neurotically, then yes, you are going about it in the wrong way. That was not the intent of the advice on this forum.

Your success is your responsibility. No advice ultimately replaces someone's opinion when it comes to your convictions.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

Glad you're finally seeing the light, brother. When you get to a point that you're no longer having fun with women, because you're busy analyzing everything she says and does.... you've seen the light. Don't go back into the darkness that is the Red Pill.

whitepilled

It is the final destination of those who are redpilled and blackpilled, and tends to happen when a person becomes cynical of cynicism, and skeptical of skepticism.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you're finally seeing the light, brother. When you get to a point that you're no longer having fun with women, because you're busy analyzing everything she says and does.... you've seen the light. Don't go back into the darkness that is the Red Pill.

whitepilled

It is the final destination of those who are redpilled and blackpilled, and tends to happen when a person becomes cynical of cynicism, and skeptical of skepticism.
Geez how many pills are there?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Geez how many pills are there?
Haha I see what you mean. I could do without all the labels myself.

I posted the Whitepill thing as a joke to show how ridiculous it is that there's a -pill term for just about everything.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
The more Red Pill you consume, the more robotic you become.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’ve been all over the place on these.

1. Started out originally fully blue pill and naive.

2. Shifted to early red pill (aka PUA) and believed heavily in game.

3. Saw how much looks plays into this and went full black pill for several years.

4. Then met a oneitis and went hardcore blue pill symp and got burned (friendzoned).

5. Incorporating some modern red pill improvements now.

6. TBD lol.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Red pill” and “blue pill” are a dichotomy of attitudes toward women and dating that was coined by a man writing under the nome de plume Rollo Tomassi. The blue pill represents the extreme of what he feels is the result of feminist indoctrination of men — that optimally appealing mates to women are subservient, compliant, non-threatening, and subordinate to women. This feminist ideal is of course a reaction to patriarchy that is inherent in all human societies. The red pill is simply a reaction against that feminist reaction.

The red pill is also an “enlightenment” to true female nature —as RT terms “alpha fux beta bux” which is simply a repackaging of the age-old “money vs sperm” dynamic of female attraction. Women are attracted to two different mate archetypes: the strong, dominant, attractive man for short-term genetic reproduction, and the more compliant man with resources for longer-term nesting and child-rearing.

What you are primarily consuming is the toxic, misogynistic “acceptance” of female nature, that advocates only the alpha mate archetype to the exclusion of the beta mate archetype. Obviously, since both archetypes are appealing to women, the man who embodies both archetypes is the optimally attractive mate. However, the toxic red pill derides the provider archetype as a “cuck” who will be taken advantage of and used by women for their own ends, and therefore, the only way to deal with women is to be an alpha who treats them like garbage and runs a harem (“spinning plates”).

Now, while “spinning plates” is still presented on this forum as the ideal, there’s also a bitter realization that 90% of men simply do not have the SMV to run concurrent sexual relationships with multiple women (nor the time or personal dedication to pvssy that requires). This bitterness and frustration, directed at women, is voiced into an echo chamber on this forum under the guise of “red pill.” That’s what you’re seeing.

The predominance of texting as a communication medium introduces many new variables for analysis — frequency, length, time between responses, emoticons etc. — which often do betray a woman’s attraction level. Reading these subtexts is not “red pill,” it’s simply a new and present reality of game. However, the basics of being an attractive, confident man do not change. Being genuinely non-needy, non-reactive, self-assured in one’s attractiveness, and good-natured will usually form your best self to women. If getting to that places means maintaining multiple options at all times, then that’s fine.

Reaction score

I genuinely believe I would be a LOT better off without it. Main reason I think it's putting me in my own head, putting women on a pedestal, in a way that's what redpill is ,as you're doing redpill to get approval from women in a way.

A relationship ended (which I was over analysing after getting into redpill ), now I've got a few women lined up ,which I'm over analysing again!!!

You'll never be able to return to the blue pill. You may narcotize yourself as far as possible. You may lie to your conscious mind. But eventually there'll be scenarios where that little redpilled snake in the back of your mind emerges, out of its lair. She will say something, act some way. Then old fear comes again, the morpheus of the subconscious, the burning truth of the redpill. You'll deny it, wish it wasn't true. And it will be the worst of both world. Your actions will be blue pill, but disjointed, clumsy. You are adam and eve, irredeemable now.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You'll never be able to return to the blue pill. You may narcotize yourself as far as possible. You may lie to your conscious mind. But eventually there'll be scenarios where that little redpilled snake in the back of your mind emerges, out of its lair. She will say something, act some way. Then old fear comes again, the morpheus of the subconscious, the burning truth of the redpill. You'll deny it, wish it wasn't true. And it will be the worst of both world. Your actions will be blue pill, but disjointed, clumsy. You are adam and eve, irredeemable now.
So many pretend philosophers on SoSuave. ;)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All pills are externalized projections of your inability to get laid.
I think this is the most accurate, individuals within each subset are getting tail, but I think when you go by the numbers, that alone should be dictating what will work and wont, yet we can't effectively measure these things but somehow believe we can have a conversation about them.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I can certainly relate with the feeling that RP has made me over-analyze actions that women make. I find myself worrying more about certain things that do or do not happen than before. I think the overall mindset that RP can generate in us is one that sees almost everything women do in a very negative light. Many times (perhaps even most), this is actually a very accurate reading unfortunately. Hence why overall the RP is a good thing to have - even if it makes us acknowledge some truths we would rather ignore about women.

That said, there are certainly times where it may make us inclined to NEXT a woman whose actions we have misread. I think the safest course of action is to never make any knee-jerk reactions, even if our RP brain is giving us warning signs. Better safe than sorry as they say.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
OP,

I can certainly relate with the feeling that RP has made me over-analyze actions that women make. I find myself worrying more about certain things that do or do not happen than before. I think the overall mindset that RP can generate in us is one that sees almost everything women do in a very negative light. Many times (perhaps even most), this is actually a very accurate reading unfortunately. Hence why overall the RP is a good thing to have - even if it makes us acknowledge some truths we would rather ignore about women.

That said, there are certainly times where it may make us inclined to NEXT a woman whose actions we have misread. I think the safest course of action is to never make any knee-jerk reactions, even if our RP brain is giving us warning signs. Better safe than sorry as they say.

Yeah man, before it I pretty much didn't pay much attention to women's behaviours (usually naturally did the right thing).

Now it's like, "AHH that's whats she's doing, this is why she is doing it, I should act this way ".

You know tripping over my own feet which is unessesay.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

whitepilled

How many different pills do we need? This is getting ridiculous

We have red
Blue
Black
Purple
White

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redpill isn't about women at all. It's about seeing reality for what it is and not buying some bullsh!t narrative someone else is telling you, and this includes the narratives that you create in your own mind.

Stop thinking so much and the problem will correct itself.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, while “spinning plates” is still presented on this forum as the ideal, there’s also a bitter realization that 90% of men simply do not have the SMV to run concurrent sexual relationships with multiple women
Yes ,I noticed a lot of guys are attacking the whole red pill,alpha idea, these are just ideas what they really mean to dispell (if I’m correct in my assumption) is the “Fake red pill “
The “rage pill”
However, the toxic red pill derides the provider archetype as a “cuck” who will be taken advantage of and used by women for their own ends, and therefore, the only way to deal with women is to be an alpha who treats them like garbage and runs a harem (“spinning plates”).
Remember Rollo himself said you don’t have to be an ******* and treat women like garbage to be alpha

All that’s needed to be a true alpha ,is to be confident enough to face rejection,get in best shape of your life , have power and control over the direction of your own life ,and spin plates

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel like you don’t understand what to be “red pilled” means exactly. You seem to be more “red pill aware”,which means you know the tenets of red pill theory,you’ve read about them in books and seen them in videos and learned maybe a thing or two on this forum,but you have not actually internalized them.
If you had internalized said tenets,women’s actions, rather than taking on extra significance to you,would be easier understood and less of a mystery instead.In fact,they might even be amusing if anything.

If you had internalized the red pill,you’d have already realized that a significant part of it is about making women less of a priority and yourself more of a priority,hence you wouldn’t have placed them on that pedestal.

The red pill doesn’t actually provide any answers,it only provides the truth about how things work between men and women.How you deal with it is up to you.Every guy has different circumstances,it is up to every guy to take those truths and calibrate the knowledge in them to make things work for himself.