Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reddit 'women' are going crazy over the abortion news

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Some losers are saying they’d kill rapists now as if abortion only happen due to rape lmao. Some are saying now men will not get any sex, as if non chads are getting anything. LMAO

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/vjqwch
They’re delusional beyond recovery. This is what happens when you let your emotions rule your brain rather than rationality.

2955005_1656101134191.png
Reddit is a nuthouse. Was on it briefly & got permabanned from a site

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were probably banned for peddling QAnon nonsense

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot damn hot water hot shower! I understand letting incels on here so they can overcome their situation but why do we let them take over the conversation?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hot damn hot water hot shower! I understand letting incels on here so they can overcome their situation but why do we let them take over the conversation?
So dude your troll fest needs to stop man, give it a rest bro. You got two other threads locked today going for a third?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some losers are saying they’d kill rapists now as if abortion only happen due to rape lmao. Some are saying now men will not get any sex, as if non chads are getting anything. LMAO

They’re delusional beyond recovery. This is what happens when you let your emotions rule your brain rather than rationality.

View attachment 8528
Nutters gonna nut.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 8528
Some people really don't like responsibility

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of social media has been going apeshiit for the last 24 hours. My Facebook Newsfeed has been relatively mellow. That's likely because I have a small number of Facebook friends. I have a larger number of LinkedIn connections/followers and my LinkedIn NewsFeed has been INSANE! LinkedIn stopped being a "professional, business oriented" networking platform many years ago and has devolved into a quasi Facebook that is kinda/sorta business oriented.

On LinkedIn, I have noticed that it is mostly middle class White women in their 30s/40s who are going the most apeshiit about this. Most of them wouldn't or didn't have an abortion themselves if they found themselves pregnant. I'm guessing a lot of them had "last call" style pregnancies in their 30s when their ovaries were about to dry up and they hooked the nearest beta male that they could find.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women reacting irrationally and violently when things dont go their way? Not surprised. Sweetest girl becomes a monster when something upsets her. Seen it too many times.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of social media has been going apeshiit for the last 24 hours. My Facebook Newsfeed has been relatively mellow. That's likely because I have a small number of Facebook friends. I have a larger number of LinkedIn connections/followers and my LinkedIn NewsFeed has been INSANE! LinkedIn stopped being a "professional, business oriented" networking platform many years ago and has devolved into a quasi Facebook that is kinda/sorta business oriented.

On LinkedIn, I have noticed that it is mostly middle class White women in their 30s/40s who are going the most apeshiit about this. Most of them wouldn't or didn't have an abortion themselves if they found themselves pregnant. I'm guessing a lot of them had "last call" style pregnancies in their 30s when their ovaries were about to dry up and they hooked the nearest beta male that they could find.
I have a bunch of young and older women and men in a very liberal hobby, so my feed has been filled with entertainment for the last day. Though seeing how ready they are to kill men is kinda concerning. It is why I keep these people an arm's length away, but keep them close enough for social proof. That is all they are good for.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women reacting irrationally and violently when things dont go their way? Not surprised. Sweetest girl becomes a monster when something upsets her. Seen it too many times.
I have seen that too. Way too much.

very liberal hobby.
I could make the argument that being a pickup artist/seducer gives men exposure to a lot of liberal thought.

First, it is well known that women have a more liberal political ideology than men. Women are rarely conservatives unless they are heterosexually married with children, and often male children.

Unmarried, childless women are typically more liberal in their worldviews.

A lot of pickup artists/seducers are in larger metropolitan areas, which tend to have more liberal residents. Additionally, even within these larger metropolitan areas, pickup artists/seducers are often found in the most single dense neighborhoods close to the urban core of most larger metropolitan areas. These are the neighbors that tend to some of the most liberal residents. These tend to be more limousine liberals.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clue is in the name.

No man who calls himself an Epic Wing Guy could possibly be anything other than an androgyne who is reaching desperately.

There’s nothing epic about him, aside his unpleasantness.

Imagine inviting him to party as your epic wing guy? You’d destroy any social proof that you had.
Don’t be mad, hatin is bad

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Reddit is replete with losers and degenerates who are too meek to say anything out loud in real life so they use reddit to express their worthless opinions to feel a false sense of power over their lives, there’s nothing complex about it. There’s not a single decent person on reddit, it’s cesspit of internet that has replaced 4chan. It’s essentially a modern 4chan, the userbase is exactly the same. The 12 year old little trolls on 4chan are now 30 year old homebound neckbeards, nothing has changed except their age.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sériously.

What happened to linkedin?

Like 3 out 4 female post are about abortion, like 1 out of 4 literally says they had "2 abortion" (not Kidding, the number 2 is common)

Facebook and linkedin went ape/****...shows its a female social média or the algorithme triés to bring drama.

I avoid and public comment on the matter. I am pro-abortion but any nuance (such as roe vs Wade didnt abolish abortion, just stopped as a fédéral law) will be used against me.

Alot of irresponsable people are piss, alot of drama Queen and attention ***** Will flash their emotions

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 8528
All the leftist, feminists and angry hoes right now:

Us guys:

and all the babies go...

Ha ha ha... :rofl::devil::lol:

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened linkedin?
The public and the employees entered dude and so it inflated to this state.
In the start LinkedIn was mostly business owners, CEO's and top tier decision makers which was great. But that has changed to what it is today. A spammy FB network with loads of irrelevant information and connections.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened linkedin?

Like 3 out 4 female post are about abortion, like 1 out of 4 literally says they had "2 abortion" (not Kidding, the number 2 is common)

Facebook and linkedin went ape/****...shows its a female social média or the algorithme triés to bring drama.

Alot of irresponsable people are piss, alot of drama Queen and attention ***** Will flash their emotions
The public and the employees entered dude and so it inflated to this state.
In the start LinkedIn was mostly business owners, CEO's and top tier decision makers which was great. But that has changed to what it is today. A spammy FB network with loads of irrelevant information and connections.
LinkedIn has changed a lot over the years. I joined LinkedIn prior to 2010. 10 years ago, you would have never seen political or personal posts like these on LinkedIn.

Spam has gotten much worse on LinkedIn over the years. Even circa 2010, there were a decent amount of spammy sales reps on LinkedIn hawking whatever shiit they wanted to sell. That factor has increased a lot over the last decade too.

During the 2020 election cycle, I saw more political posting on LinkedIn than in any other election cycle before it.

I saw one post yesterday on LinkedIn where a woman talked how her 2 abortions helped her become the career woman she is today. Based on her college graduation date, she's only in her early 30s and her career isn't anything spectacular either.

It's good not to comment on these threads on LinkedIn because it is mostly women seeking attention and validation, similar to what women do on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LinkedIn has changed a lot over the years. I joined LinkedIn prior to 2010. 10 years ago, you would have never seen political or personal posts like these on LinkedIn.

Spam has gotten much worse on LinkedIn over the years. Even circa 2010, there were a decent amount of spammy sales reps on LinkedIn hawking whatever shiit they wanted to sell. That factor has increased a lot over the last decade too.

During the 2020 election cycle, I saw more political posting on LinkedIn than in any other election cycle before it.

I saw one post yesterday on LinkedIn where a woman talked how her 2 abortions helped her become the career woman she is today. Based on her college graduation date, she's only in her early 30s and her career isn't anything spectacular either.

It's good not to comment on these threads on LinkedIn because it is mostly women seeking attention and validation, similar to what women do on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Facebook.
On m'y side the sales/spam bot have stopped.

However, the "social" attention ***** and people posting like its Instagram or Facebook has become almost 50% of all content and 80% from Women.

I just use m'y LinkedIn non to post stats/graph and send cv

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely even login to LinkedIn anymore. It just to much time consuming and distracting. Most contacts and connection request is also in the category of "spam". They rarely contribute to my business or convert to customers. They just want something from you. Usually for free.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely even login to LinkedIn anymore. It just to much time consuming and distracting. Most contacts and connection request is also in the category of "spam". They rarely contribute to my business or convert to customers. They just want something from you. Usually for free.
I just hit the 'Ignore' button yesterday on months worth of connection requests on LinkedIn yesterday. That means I have not received a meaningful connection request in at least 6 months on LinkedIn.

However, the "social" attention ***** and people posting like its Instagram or Facebook has become almost 50% of all content and 80% from Women.

I just use my LinkedIn non to post stats/graph and send cv
LinkedIn still has usefulness in periods when you're looking for a job. But yes, LinkedIn status updates have gone completely to shiit.