Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reddit post: Perfect guy but HEIGHT BOTHERS ME

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I never took notice of the traits associated with small handbags. I will from now on.

My only point is that I fully agree that big handbags equal a red flag.
Let me know of ur findings.

So far it's noticeable in all those countries I've worked in.

Maybe Americans are different or if it's the same then its a biological imperative women has that's seen through their handbags.

Then you can be the new Guru of handbags theory.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'2 for a man is like midget status, so I can't even knock her for feeling that way
Yeah, I hate to say it, I feel for the guy, but 5'2" is pretty short. It's getting down to primal attraction here.
I know it's shallow, but I'm not going to date a woman who's 6'5". That's a good comparison IMO.

My only point is that I fully agree that big handbags equal a red flag.
I don't know. Some of those girls carry around a lot of weight in those handbags, probably keeps them in shape. Probably like swinging a kettlebell around all day. :)

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate to say it, I feel for the guy, but 5'2" is pretty short. It's getting down to primal attraction here.
I know it's shallow, but I'm not going to date a woman who's 6'5". That's a good comparison IMO.

I don't know. Some of those girls carry around a lot of weight in those handbags, probably keeps them in shape. Probably like swinging a kettlebell around all day. :)
6'5 woman sexy af

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'5 woman sexy af
Some guys like tall women, more power to you. I certainly am not interested in them. I like the shawtys.
6'5'' on a woman is freakishly tall.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some guys like tall women, more power to you. I certainly am not interested in them. I like the shawtys.
6'5'' on a woman is freakishly tall.
Even a 5'11" women would be an oddity in Europe.

But women in Sweden would be the tallest in my estimations, averaging somewhere about 5'6".

Kiwi, Aussie and Singaporean women in comparison are around 5'3".

Filipino females I think are the shortest.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
The average height for a US man is 5'9. If this guy is 5'2, man, I feel sorry for him. The average height is many Asian countries is only 5'4, I'd consider moving there if it were me. I'm only 5'8 and can honestly say that height has never affected my dating or sex life.

Only 13% of US male population is 6'0 or over. How many 6'0+ men actually have game, $, charisma, are fit--I did the math once and posted it here and it's like 1-200,000. So height isn't everything. Plus, I have panache, am very fit, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and can box like Evander so never have a problem handling myself.

I will say that on OLD, and maybe it's just me, but an inordinate number of women I check out are 5'7 or taller which seems strange.
Yeah man, i'm 5'9" on a good day and not once has that affected my dating or sex life...not one time. But...i do feel if I was 5'2", I'd be ****ed although there are some short guys like that at my gym that i do see with pretty girls so there's that.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 6 ft and always felt average/tall for a man. But my dad said “its not the tall guys you have to worry about it’s the short guys”. They tend to be insecure and don’t even know it half the time. But they make the best employees.