"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Reddit post: Perfect guy but HEIGHT BOTHERS ME

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I never took notice of the traits associated with small handbags. I will from now on.

My only point is that I fully agree that big handbags equal a red flag.
Let me know of ur findings.

So far it's noticeable in all those countries I've worked in.

Maybe Americans are different or if it's the same then its a biological imperative women has that's seen through their handbags.

Then you can be the new Guru of handbags theory.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
5'2 for a man is like midget status, so I can't even knock her for feeling that way
Yeah, I hate to say it, I feel for the guy, but 5'2" is pretty short. It's getting down to primal attraction here.
I know it's shallow, but I'm not going to date a woman who's 6'5". That's a good comparison IMO.

My only point is that I fully agree that big handbags equal a red flag.
I don't know. Some of those girls carry around a lot of weight in those handbags, probably keeps them in shape. Probably like swinging a kettlebell around all day. :)
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Yeah, I hate to say it, I feel for the guy, but 5'2" is pretty short. It's getting down to primal attraction here.
I know it's shallow, but I'm not going to date a woman who's 6'5". That's a good comparison IMO.


I don't know. Some of those girls carry around a lot of weight in those handbags, probably keeps them in shape. Probably like swinging a kettlebell around all day. :)
6'5 woman sexy af
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
6'5 woman sexy af
Some guys like tall women, more power to you. I certainly am not interested in them. I like the shawtys.
6'5'' on a woman is freakishly tall.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Some guys like tall women, more power to you. I certainly am not interested in them. I like the shawtys.
6'5'' on a woman is freakishly tall.
Even a 5'11" women would be an oddity in Europe.

But women in Sweden would be the tallest in my estimations, averaging somewhere about 5'6".

Kiwi, Aussie and Singaporean women in comparison are around 5'3".

Filipino females I think are the shortest.
 

Tdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
44
Location
South Florida
The average height for a US man is 5'9. If this guy is 5'2, man, I feel sorry for him. The average height is many Asian countries is only 5'4, I'd consider moving there if it were me. I'm only 5'8 and can honestly say that height has never affected my dating or sex life.

Only 13% of US male population is 6'0 or over. How many 6'0+ men actually have game, $, charisma, are fit--I did the math once and posted it here and it's like 1-200,000. So height isn't everything. Plus, I have panache, am very fit, ripped like Hugh Jackman, and can box like Evander so never have a problem handling myself.

I will say that on OLD, and maybe it's just me, but an inordinate number of women I check out are 5'7 or taller which seems strange.
Yeah man, i'm 5'9" on a good day and not once has that affected my dating or sex life...not one time. But...i do feel if I was 5'2", I'd be ****ed although there are some short guys like that at my gym that i do see with pretty girls so there's that.
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
I’m 6 ft and always felt average/tall for a man. But my dad said “its not the tall guys you have to worry about it’s the short guys”. They tend to be insecure and don’t even know it half the time. But they make the best employees.
 
Top