Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Sox Example Of Good DJing

BramhaBull60

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read some great posts here on the DJ site about baseball and how it is interlinked to DJ skills, and I have to say that I hit upon something during the Red Sox/ Yankees ALCS championship game that I think explains how I have improved my dating life, and myself professionally( I am in marketing and sales, the definitive DJ skills position lol)

For those who lived under a rock the past week or two, the Red Sox capped the most amazing comeback in Baseball History by beating the Yankees, who were ahead of the Sox by three games and were and 1 out away from being swept 4-0. How did the Sox comeback? The basic answer is that they never took the losses too seriously. They knew they were good, knew they would get the game back, and in the end humiliated the greatest sports franchise in history. You never saw the players or coach throw a temper tantrum when the chips were down, insult each other, insult the fans, or blame the umpires for bad calls. They just stuck it out, kept playing their game, and ended up on top.

How does this relate to DJ skills? Well as males we tend to get bent out of shape by one or multiple rejections. We scream, yell, pout, and eventually give up. What does this accomplish? One more night alone with Mary and five lovely friends. I have found that if you just don’t let rejection get to you, and act cool, calm, and assured when you next a girl, that your mind is clear, you come off confident, and live a much more stress free life as a result. Don’t treat every loss like the end of the world, because the odds always swing back your way in the end. We all go in slumps, and face near elimination, but the good teams, and the good men, fight to play another day.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very uplifting post. Helped me a lot (I'm just recovering from three multiple rejections). I won't let it put me down because I know deep down that I'm the man :) .

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I really HATE the redsox, or any team from that area, especially the pats.

Good post though:D