Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill Reading Guide

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot live without books.” - Thomas Jefferson​

I love books for many reasons, one of them being the knowledge that I gain. However, here are few insights and things to keep in mind. Especially when reading books that can be referred to as “red pill literature” and/or “self-improvement”. Also, at the end you can find a list of books that I recommend.

All knowledge hurts.” - Cassandra Clare, City of Bones​

The reason why some of us aren’t getting the results we want is because we are wrong about something. In the blue pill/red pill context, the reason why the blue pill guy is still plugged in is because he is wrong about women and society at large not because he doesn’t know a particular piece of information. You can present to him information on how women prefer masculine men and he will simply refuse to believe it. Often but not always, knowledge is not about discovering new pieces of information but rather about discovering how you are wrong. This is important when unplugging yourself from the feminine matrix and even more importantly, this is uncomfortable so, many people avoid this experience all together at the expense of personal growth.

"The medium is the message" - Marshall McLuhan​

...Well the message can get lost in the medium too. Knowledge gained from reading can be hard to tie down into reality. How many men on this forum have read “be the prize” and instead of making a genuine shift in how they relate to themselves. They use that as a gimmick to try to win women over.

“Knowledge is not power. It's only potential power. It only becomes power when we apply it and use it.” - Jim Kwik​

In my experience, information and theories become knowledge through action. Knowledge is only valuable if it has some tangible benefits in real life. Otherwise it is just useless information. In fact all these theories and information will make sense to you after an event that has occurred and you are trying to make sense of it, for this reason it is important to read with an open mind and see what works.

And lastly, there is no one book that you need to read, rather you have to make it a habit to read. To gain any real benefits from reading you have to marinate yourself in books rather than dip in and out. It is the collection of information bubbling in your subconsciousness that makes its way into your consciousness that has any real effects on you.

Here is a tiny collection of my physical books however, the vast majority is on my kindle and on audible.

books1.png

Most of the time I read simply for pleasure and out of curiosity however below are some books that I think can be helpful for one to better him self.

Red Pill Reading list
Each book overlaps the categories that I have written. However, I have categorised each book based on the value that I got from them. Books under Game category are definitely a must read for any Don Juan.

Masculinity
The Way of Men by Jack Donovan
Band of Brothers by Stephen E. Ambrose

Game
The Rational Male by Rollo Tomasi
The Book of Pook by our very own Pook
Men's Dating Book Bundle - Dominic Mann
Sperm Wars by by Robin Baker

Nice Guy/Shyness
No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert A. Glover
Not Nice by Aziz Gazipura

Social anxiety/low self esteem
The Solution To Social Anxiety by Aziz Gazipura
The Happiness trap by Russ Harris
Courage To Be Disliked by by Fumitake Koga and Ichiro Kishimi
Self Compassion by Kristin Neff

Inner Game
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a **** by Mark Manson
The Hustler by Walter Tevis
The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, The 50th Law by Robert Greene
Machiavelli Mindset by R Shaw
The Prince by Niccolò Machiavelli
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

Let’s get stuff done
12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson
Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins (audiobook is better than the book)
The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
Extreme Ownership and Discipline Equals Freedom by Jocko Willink
The War of Art by by Steven Pressfield and Shawn Coyne

All the best...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly tried reading books about this stuff but those guys are clueless lol. I swear idk where some of those guys learned "game. but you can find more game in a 20 yr old thug who listens t o hip hop music than majority of the squares that write those books lol

Game is not sold nor told.. its developed but theres always some innate drivin force in those of us who become successful in it. Some have it and some just dont.. Some try to practice and learn it, but its something that requires some innate force and belief that you know you got it going on and u can get any girl you want .. alto of men lack the belief in themselves, and will never reach the status that some of us take for granted

I would go as far as to say that if you're in your mid 20s and you still havent figured out how to score women, just quit.. yes quit.. go do something else. you're really fighting an uphill battle at that point lol

MaestroRyan

Reaction score
Yes, the need to filter through books is key. I found value in TRM, No More Mr. Nice Guy, and The Book of Pook.

I've never seen value in 48 Laws of Power. I'm aware Boomers consider this The Bible, but it's always come across as try hard. Have you seen a picture of Robert Greene? A total dork. Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules strikes the same chord as 48 Laws. The problem is Jordan Peterson is a Blue Pill beta. Just look at his daughter. She's on a grocery list of pharmaceuticals, and she dates Andrew Tate. Any female with a masculine father figure would not act such ways.

My favorite books on game are Game by Roosh V and Heartiste On Game by Chateau Heartiste. I believe Game is banned pretty much everywhere now. It seems like all the information we do need is censored.

IMO any man can learn game. He needs a proper blueprint because masculinity has been beaten to a pulp in the West. When I was a young teen, I used to have multiple girlfriends each school year. When I was introduced to p0rn, Netflix, etc.. my game suffered. We innately know how to pull from an early age. We just need a book to jog our memory, and help us realize it is possible to have a harem of females in a Blue Pill society.

"In the West, 100% of females are feminist, and 90% of men are feminist." Rollo Tomassi

They can feed us propaganda until we're blue in the face, but they can never take 50,000 years of nature out of humans. Game is about playing the innate nature in all of us. That is why I believe it's possible for any man to learn game.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let’s add “The Laws of Human Nature” by Robert Greene. He has a way of shedding fresh light on the why’s and wherefores of human behavior.