Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

red mark on head of penis

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I was a little too rough while masturbating and I now have a red mark on the head of my penis. It hasn't changed in like a week and I haven't even touched it since. What can I put on it to make it go away? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Give it time, and use some sort of lubrication next time instead of chafing the skin.
Give it time? I'M DYING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks anyways

anybody know of any medication I can use?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neosporin, or a good moisturizer. If you want to go hardcore, get Bactroban from your doctor. It's to Neosporin what the atom bomb is to firecrackers.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Neosporin, or a good moisturizer. If you want to go hardcore, get Bactroban from your doctor. It's to Neosporin what the atom bomb is to firecrackers.
I've been thinking about the doctor but what on earth do I tell him? I'm embarrassed admitting this on the net:eek:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell him that you have a cut and you'd like some bactroban for it... it's just a super-strength tube of neosporin, with no potential for abuse, so he's not likely to ask you anything else regarding it. If you want to tell him the whole story instead of letting it go away on its own (which it will) then go ahead - unless he was born a priest, I'm willing to bet he's probably had similiar issues at some point in his life.